Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys {{O/A}} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 pm
WARNING! THIS IS A YAOI GROUP RP! IF YOU DONT LIKE, ESCAPE WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Thank you~ ^w^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image

~~Welcome Students~~

Welcome students to Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys. Or CAFYFB, which actually doesn't sound out anything, so that's a waste of time. Anyway, here is an educational facility for boys who are...special. Ones who are part cat can come and be among their own kind. There are many shapes and sizes of these feline males, but some, you can't really judge by their appearance. We're trying our best to minimize the thought of class and dominance, but it isn't working too well. But don't worry. We'll fix it soon. I hope you can make yourself comfy with your dorm and class mates. Make friends, learn, have fun ^^

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:20 pm
~~RP RULES~~

-Follow guild rules and gaia TOS
-No Godmodding. I am god here ^^
-No Mary-sues. Spot light isn't always on you ^^
-Keep in PG-16. Once pants come off, time skip or take it to pms.
-I dont really care about cussing, but dont do it every second.
-If i see any Sasuke Uchihas, Light Yagamis, ect, ill kill you. You can use their pic, but nothing else.
-PM me profiles. Put in the profile what guild youre in ^^
-Be semi-literate. use "" and italics and ect. You've read before, right?
-No text talk
-Don't have more Characters than you can handle

~~SCHOOL RULES~~

((In other words, rules I wont be mad at you for breaking x3))

-Keep fighting to a minimal
-No inappropriate behavior
-Dont pop your gum
-No drugs (lets keep that one out totally though, please) or tobacco products (one of mine smokes. dont care XD)
-No raising your claws or showing your teeth to a teacher.
-The world most certainly is NOT your litter box =_=
-No inappropriate magizines or movies
-No sneaking anyone into your dorms at night

~~THINGS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW~~

-This school is in Japan, so the classes will be one room and the teachers will cycle. (I will introduce them as we go)
-Dorm rooms will be given to you
-Everyone is in the same homeroom thats in this rp, but not the same dorms.
-You dont HAVE to be homosexual, but a good portion of characters will be ^^
-Names don't have to be Japanese
-Lunch food is Japanese. Mmmm. Lots of sushi <3
-I know everyone is in the same room, but thats because i dont want three billon classes. So age can be from 13-19 ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:21 pm
~~SKELLY~~

Username:
Name:
Theme: (optional)
Bio:
Other:
Pic:

~~TEACHERS~~

((Ill most likely be time skipping the actual teaching cause i hate school XD AND YESH! LUNCH IS A SUBJECT! XD))

Head Master Ceil:
User Image
-Biology:Mrs. Matsuda
User Image
-Literature: Mr. Shuichi
User Image
-Free Time
-Lunch
-Algebra:Ms. Suzumiya
User Image
-History:Mr. Koizumi
User Image

~~DORMS~~

Dorm 1:
Kyoya
Daisuke
Atsuo

Dorm 2:
Ko
Setsuna
Mao

Dorm 3:
Hikaru
Chisisi
Alex

Dorm 4:
James
Nicholas

Dorm 5:

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:21 pm
~~ACCEPTED STUDENTS~~

Username: AiRozu-chan
Name: Kyoya Hibari
Personality: Expressionless, serious, bad-a**, uncaring
Theme: Aint No Rest For The Wicked
Bio: Unknown
Other: Is the current Alpha at the school
Pic:
User Image

Name: Daisuke Hibari
Personality: Stubborn, easy to embarrass, hard-working
Theme: Melancholy Hill
Other: Is Kyoya's little brother. So I wouldnt mess with him too much ^^
Pic:
User Image

Name: Ko Toshiro
Personality: Shy, sweet, cute, playful, soft-spoken, tender hearted
Theme: Alone In This Bed
Other: He's only 4'10" and acts very childish, though he gets straight As in the older neko's work.
Pic:
User Image

Name: Hikaru Yoshi
Personality: Joker, fun, out-going, easy to anger, arrogant, somewhat pervy
Theme: Fool With Dreams
Bio: Hikaru grew up in a pretty normal family until his father found out he was homosexual, which caused his father to bring him here ASAP. His mom sends him letters constantly and his little sister tries to keep in the loop of his life.
Other: He may act it sometimes, but he's not easy.
Pic:
User Image

Username:
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Name:
Atsuo Huyu
Personality:
Easy-going, fun, playful, flirtatious, stubborn
Seme
Theme:
Young by Hedley
Bio:
Does it matter?
Other:
Absolutely adores shota nekos.
pic:
User Image

Username:
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Name:
Mao Huyu
Personality:
You'd have to talk to him to figure it out
Seke
Theme:
Robot by NeverShoutNever
Bio:
No. Just no.
Other:
He's... different. Let's just go with that.
Pic:
User Image

Username:
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Name:
Setsuna Huyu
Personality:
Playful, innocent, lovely, easy to embarrass, a cute little goody-two-shoes
Uke
Theme:
Runaway by Tyler Brown Williams
Bio:
Nope!
Other:
He's such a cute little kitty!
Pic:
User Image

Username; Kia Sai
Name; James Holsen
Age; 18
Personality; I'm gonna have fun with this (: pretty much the guy version of me. He's straight, but he loves acting gay. He'll go as far as to strip you and kiss you, ((as well as other things))... But he swears that he's straight.
Rank bs; seke. It's all the same to him (;
Other; meh. He has everyone convinced he's gay.
Bio: HE'S AMERICAN. FROM AMERICA.
User Image

Username: emenoh
Name: Chisisi "Chi"
Personality: He's usually laid back and chill. He's really easy to get along with, because he doesn't normally hassle you about your thoughts/beliefs
Theme: All The Love In The World- Nine Inch Nails
Bio: Meh...
Pic:User Image

Username: emenoh
Name: Nicholas "Nick, Nicky"
Personality: He acts like an a*****e sometimes, and he hates it when people are assholes to him when they find out he's gay. He acts like he doesn't take much seriously, like everything's all a big joke. He can be very protective of those he cares about
Theme: Tear You Apart- She Wants Revenge
Bio: Originally, he's from America, but when his parents found out about his, erm, "little problem" they sent him here. "You're lucky your mother felt bad for you boy, or it would have been the military," Was the last thing his father had said to him.
Other: He smokes
Pic:User Image (Ignore the fact that he doesn't have ears...)

Username:
Name: Alexander "Alex"
Personality: Sweet, Shy...
Theme: Love- Elefant
Bio: He was teased a lot both byy his father and by other kids at school- That is, whenever Nick wasn't around. His father sent him to the school with Nick, saying he might as well hit two birds with one stone... or something like that. Alex was too busy marveling at the fact that he was free- for now.
Other: He's Nicks little bro, also he's got the loveliest singing voice.
Pic:User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

Kyoya and Daisuke entered the crowded, noisy auditorium. This was where they were going to have their usual "beginning of the year" speech from Ceil. It was beautiful day, perfect for the first day of school. Well, kind of. Kyoya sat in the very back, crossing his arms. Everyone there quickly moved away from him, afraid of the intimidating neko. His expressionless mouth twitched lightly as if to smirk, but nothing. The infamous poker face was unbreakable.

Daisuke sat next to his brother with a sigh. "You're so impossible, Kyoya-kun." He crossed his arms as well, rolling his eyes.

Kyoya looked over at him. "Look at the pot calling the kettle black." He said in his usual calm, lazy voice.

Ko walked in, his face showed great curiosity and wonder as he walked on. He was super tiny, and looked even more so due to his shirt that was way too big. He sat in the very front so he could see the stage. He looked around, his childish eyes wide and bright.

Hikaru ran in on all fours, both relieved and pissed to see that he wasn't late, like his father had said. He stood, breathing heavily. "That lying b*****d...." She hissed under his breath before walking over to a random seat in the middle, finding some people he knew.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm heartless? Why don't you take a moment to think about yourself."
"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"
"You can't fix what isn't broken, so stop acting like I am."
"Will you be 'The One just For Me'?"

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

James adjusted his gray hoodie to cover his face. He leaned against the wall. "This is such bullshit." He groaned. This was way too early to have a welcoming speech. He squeezed his eyes shut. Ahh- damn it!! These people are too damn loud! He gritted his teeth. To hell with this! He stood and practically jumped over the guys in the aisle who were blocking the way to freedom. Freedom! He laughed. "Yeah right."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 pm
AiRozu-chan
Kia Sai
I just noticed this.... I like how you say that the school's in Japan... Yet the flag in the pic is a British flag XD UNION JACK!!

((I was hoping to God no one would notice XD I knew either you or Never-kun would XD Cause you're both killjoys like that XD))

((*tips post* XD ))  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Chisisi
Chi was lounging against a wall in the back of the room, eyes half closed either from exhaustion or because he couldn't stand the sight of all these fine looking delinquents. Either could be the right answer.

Nicholas
Nick was still seething over his parent's actions, and paid no mind to who he shoved out of his way. He growled at anyone who tried shoving back. Finally he stops near the centerish of the room, pulling his brother down in a chair next to him. You could practically see the storm cloud over his head.

Alexander
Alex's ears twitched nervously, and he was stuck apologizing over Nick's rude behavior. He hated it when he got like this. Not that he could really blame him, since their parents were complete jerks who just didn't understand. They would've done the same to him if they ever found out for sure that Alex was gay too, but most likely it'd be worse. He could hear his father saying something along the lines 'We need to toughen 'im up! Military school!'. Alex's father was really big on the idea of military school for some reason... Well, Japan was waay better than military school, in any case.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Ⱥtsuo.........................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Per usual, Atsuo was harassing one of many younger male nekos, teasing him with sweet nothings that had the little guy flustered and speechless; but it was obvious that he was too naive and innocent to realized that the older neko was only toying with him to kill some time before Setsuna found him and started giving him a lecture about how he should treat others with more respect in that cute little good boy way that he does. Smirking to himself, Atsuo continued to flirt without a care with numerous others without being caught. But boy was this speech thing a killjoy. Who really wanted to sit there and listen to some old dude 'welcome' new students and tell them to enjoy their stay and the rules? Scrunching up his nose in disappointment; "Too bad it couldn't be some amazingly short and young looking man. Then it'd be at least a little enjoyable." He mumbled, folding his arms as he scanned the room for his younger brothers.

Sitting at the end of the back row, Mao yawned, rubbing an eye as he sat there expressionless. He glanced around the room, feeling like he was in a room full of expressful bafoons; but then again, he always felt like that. Scratching his arm, Mao pulled his legs up and wrapped his arms around them lazily, locking his fingers back and resting back in his chair comfortably as he daydreamed with an expression that made him seem half awake.

With his ears lowered and his tail wrapped up in his jumble of fingers, Setsuna meekly made his way through the crowd of people, trying to not bump into anyone while still gently shoving through people; but with his small figure, it wasn't very hard to slip through the people. Man, why did both Atsuo and Mao decide that they needed to sneak away from him? Pouting, he began to mutter about how they probably thought he was boring and a little pest.  

luiemue31292199239

6,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

Kyoya scanned the whole auditorium, remembering some. Which wasnt always good. But, a few nekos caught his eye more than the rest, whether that be goid or bad. He looked at Daisuke. "Why dont you socialize a bit?"

Daisuke looked over at him. "You being serious?" He smiled widely as his brother nodded and he ran out to the aisles to chat. He then saw Setsuna, and blinked. He looked rather troubled. He was adorable too. Maybe he will be able to make a friend this year. He tapped the neko's shoulder. "Hey, you alright?"

Ko looked over his papers to see who he was rooming with and who he had class with. This year will be so fun~

Hikaru was laughing, backing up slightly, acedentally running into Alex. He looked back. "Whoa! Sorry, dude." He smiled.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm heartless? Why don't you take a moment to think about yourself."
"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"
"You can't fix what isn't broken, so stop acting like I am."
"Will you be 'The One just For Me'?"

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas