Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
prp- Mooo & Kathryn. Fae's of a feather, flock together.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image A leisurely yawn escaped the female as she stretched out. The sun was beaming down, and she was lazily soaking it up. Vibrant purple eyes creaked open as she pushed herself to sit. Her gold and red swirls glowed in the sun, and as she flicked her tails they crackled and sparked.

Finally making up her mind she sauntered gracefully towards the mossy patch by the main building. It had been a while since she'd left her sunny home, but she figured it was time to pop by and see what was what. who knew, maybe she'd run into one of the few creatures she knew, but she doubted it.

It wasnt that she wasnt social, she just prefered to bask in the sun by her home, and very few critters stumbled across her well hidden hide away, so her chances of having unexpected company was slim to none.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm
Puck was having a good day. He was out wondering the forests, chasing the birds one moment and letting them perch on his little leafy wings the next. He was like that. Some might call him crazy, some might call him chaotic, still others would say he was just a general pain in the backend. Puck liked to think he was the balance to the world and a the joy to offset the sorrow. He certainly was joyful today. The sun was bright, and his tails flicked here and there as he walked almost as if they were writhing snakes. They never moved in the same direction either.

Puck was absorbed in watching everything at once. The world fascinated him it always had and probably always would. The simple miracles of the way things worked were so wonderful, so delightful, and every so often fun to give a tweek so things did not get boring. One of the fae's tails managed to wrap around a stick and while it waved about now so did the stick with it's many leaves acting like a banner. Just as he noticed the little banner that he'd picked up, Puck also noticed what appeared to be someone's home and grinned. Company! "GOOD MORNING TO YOU! GOOD MORNING TO YOU! GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING TO YOU!" His voice was a tad singsongy and very cheerful  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm
Meritamon stopped in her steps as the rather loud, and startlingly jovial Fae made his presence known. A delicate golden eyebrow raised as she watched him approach with his 'flag' held high. She sat down, her own tails began to sway softly and would crackle every now and again. Luckily the area wasnt bone dry, else she would have to extinguish some small fire. And not for the first time either, nor the last no doubt.

Thankfully nothing caught on fire, except for her branch wings, which she ignored completely as she watched the male with mild interest.

Meritamon bowed her head ever so softly, in her own form of greeting "Good Morning jovial stranger..." she said with amusement in her voice, which was deep and almost sultry in nature, like she would make an excellent soul singer should she choose the profession. or maybe she already was, with her it was hard to say.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 pm
"Puck, at your service, my dear, exquisite beauty. How are you on this grand morning?" The Fae gives a bow and a flurish before straightening up again. His tails never stop writhing and waving their little banner branch. He noticed the fire on her little branch wings and grinned to himself. A firy fae could mean many good things for him. The way her voice sounded he was on the right track with his thoughts too. Oh yes, this would be a fun encounter. Most encounters were fun, but this could be much more so for the pretty fae.

"What is such a beauty doing out here with no company? One should always have someone to help spark their fire." He winked and his tail finally dropped the branch. The three tails did not stop weaving about themselves and wiggling in the open air. They were like snakes constantly on the move, at least when he was happy. Females tended to make him happier than normal. Puck takes a few moments to very openly admire her pelt and body.  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm
Meritamon raised a delicate golden eyebrow at the mannerism's of the male, and a smirk slowly spread across her features. Her own tails continued to slowly sway behind her, curling up every now and again.
"I am well, enjoying the sun and the fresh air. How might you be?" She asked with an amused tone in her sultry voice.

" I tend to always end up alone, i dont know if its a gift or a curse" she said with a light shrug, her violet eyes surveying Puck, he was certainly an interesting male, full of energy and a seemingly endless supply of happiness.

Realizing she had not yet introduced herself she stood up and bowed softly "My name is Meritamon, and it is an experience to meet you" she said breaking into a wry grin again. It was not meant as an insult, it was just her way of complimenting him.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:36 pm
Puck grinned widely and flicked a paw in a wide gesture. "I am as wonderful as the day itself! A glorious day, delightful scents in the air, and beautiful company abound." He winked and watched the tails of the female curling and swaying. There were things he would love to do to those tails. They looked so soft and silky. Her tone just encouraged such thoughts to run rampant. "Meritamon." He repeated the name back to her with a purr in his voice. "Such an exquisite name is only fitting for such a perfectly exquisite female as yourself."

Puck was good at trying to lay it on thick one might say. He was of the opinion that one must always try to appeal to a female's sense of beauty. The male really figured he did not have much going for him otherwise so he had to try to use what charm nature had graced him with to make up for it. "An experience you will likely not soon forget. It is, of course, up to you just what kind of experience this turns out to be." He waggles his eyebrows at her and gives a bow.  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:28 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Meritamon could not help but give a throaty chuckle at his forward behavior. It was so blatant and obvious, there was very little subtlety to his 'charm'. But, after so much time on her own, it did feel good to be admired.

"My My My, arent you quite the charmer" she said with a wry grin "Tell me, does that always work on the ladies?" She stood up, and gave a lazy stretch, her muscles feeling confined all of a sudden. Her sudden surge of energy gave her a bit of a start, it was not common for such occurrences.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games