Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Update Update Update

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 am
Remember me bitching about my douche bag boyfriend and how he put another woman before me and all of that jazz?

WELL

We finally broke up like three weeks ago, he broke up with me because apparently he wanted time to act like a kid or some s**t.
Anyway he is now with his ex who he tried to cheat on me with two years ago.
I'm pretty hurt by it, I mean uhg.
And to make it worse she has a kid and he is just chomping at the bit to adopt it and raise it.
I can just imagine what they are saying about me and what his family is saying about me...

I went to get my stuff back and I ad a group of friends go with me, we all behaved and my friends stayed silent.
I banged the door to make sure he was awake and stuff and he answered, but he put a loaded gun in my face.
Even when he saw that it was me he didn't lower the gun until his dad made him put it away...
That hurt.
And it was really scary..
I was like dude I just want my stuff back, he was like you can pick it up at work tomorrow. I was like alright, but I want to get everything.
I got most of it back yesterday.

And anyway I'm back together with my ex from five years ago.
He treats me like a princess and he was there for me through all of this drama mess. He also treats me right and it's really weird because I'm always with a Scumbag Steve I have never had a Good Guy Greg.
Needless to say I don't know if you read any of the post secrets but the ones about still loving their ex but they were with someone else those are mine and I finally got him back. :]
I got him back after five years.
I'm so happy right now. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 am
Subliminal Aftermath
Remember me bitching about my douche bag boyfriend and how he put another woman before me and all of that jazz?

WELL

We finally broke up like three weeks ago, he broke up with me because apparently he wanted time to act like a kid or some s**t.
Anyway he is now with his ex who he tried to cheat on me with two years ago.
I'm pretty hurt by it, I mean uhg.
And to make it worse she has a kid and he is just chomping at the bit to adopt it and raise it.
I can just imagine what they are saying about me and what his family is saying about me...

I went to get my stuff back and I ad a group of friends go with me, we all behaved and my friends stayed silent.
I banged the door to make sure he was awake and stuff and he answered, but he put a loaded gun in my face.
Even when he saw that it was me he didn't lower the gun until his dad made him put it away...
That hurt.
And it was really scary..
I was like dude I just want my stuff back, he was like you can pick it up at work tomorrow. I was like alright, but I want to get everything.
I got most of it back yesterday.

And anyway I'm back together with my ex from five years ago.
He treats me like a princess and he was there for me through all of this drama mess. He also treats me right and it's really weird because I'm always with a Scumbag Steve I have never had a Good Guy Greg.
Needless to say I don't know if you read any of the post secrets but the ones about still loving their ex but they were with someone else those are mine and I finally got him back. :]
I got him back after five years.
I'm so happy right now. :]

I'm so sorry about the bad ex! A gun in your face! He's a total jerk.
I'm so happy that you have a Good Guy Greg.
You deserve to be treated like a princess after what happened with Scumbag Steve.  

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Oh I'm so happy to hear that!

Seriously? A gun?! That dude needs some serious help...sounds like a crazy to me.

I'm glad your doing so well with your new beau.
Sounds like he's a good guy and will stand beside you through it all.
(I'm mean for cryin out loud he stayed with you through all of that earlier crap)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm
jesusgirl115
Oh I'm so happy to hear that!

Seriously? A gun?! That dude needs some serious help...sounds like a crazy to me.

I'm glad your doing so well with your new beau.
Sounds like he's a good guy and will stand beside you through it all.
(I'm mean for cryin out loud he stayed with you through all of that earlier crap)
User Image

Yeah he became a basket case, constantly drunk and he is acting all weird and s**t.
I'm totally done with him.

And my new dude it totally awesome. ;A;
I couldn't ask for a better guy <3
We finally went Facebook legit after being together for three weeks in secret. XD

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:44 pm
A gun? Okay, someone please do something about the guns before someone gets shot collecting their things or anything else!

And congrats for the Good Guy Greg!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:29 am
you deserve the best hun! I hope things get better!  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items