Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL]~Second Life ~ (1/2 price RP) [Accepting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want gold??
  Yes!! :D
  Maybe....
  No! *runs away*
View Results

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
"Greetings, welcome to Second Life.
Second Life is a Virtual reality game, with a 99% of realism which means that everything that you see, touch, hear and feel will seem to be real!
I shall now commence the infrared and sound wave scan. From now on, as soon as you put your game helmet on you can start playing Second Life. Now you are ready to create your character, but before you create your character i must warn you that you only have one chance to design your character. Once your character is complete your Race, Name, Looks and Sex cannot be changed.
Each person may only have one character, as well as every character that dies will be reborn at the rebirth point, but you will lose a level.But for now, please start creating your character! "

This RP starts in the year of 2100 A.D. which means that technology is more advanced than now days. Many game company's started to make game consoles for people to play as they sleep which became very popular as they released games simulating reality. 'Second Life' is the most popular game at the moment simulating the medieval times as well as mythical and mysterious creatures; you may also be able to own a City and have many allies as well as enemy's. All of the events with Prince and the others had already past and the problem with NPCs wanting to delete the humans from the game and prevent them from returning was now solved. Now a new story begins so come and enjoy your stay here at Second Life.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm
+~Continents~+

+~ CENTRAL CONTINENT

++Overlord: ????

+Infinite City
Ruler: ---------------

+Moon City

+Star City

+Sun City

Places to go:
~ Adventurer's Guild - A place to recruit new members for any guild.
~ Newbie Village - The first place for rookies before exploring.
~ Ship Dock (Next to Moon City) - For traveling to another continent.
*Passport: $5000 Crystal coins & $3 Gold Coins.
~Tournament Stadium - A Tournament for guilds to battle eachother to win prizes. Two tournaments are held every year.

+~Eastern Continent

+White Tiger City

+Asure Dragon City

+Black Tortoise City

+Vermilion Bird City

Places to go:
~Ship Dock ( Next to White Tiger City)

+~ Northern Continent

+Flower City

Places to go:
~Ship Dock (next to flower city)

+~Southern Continent

+ City ????

Places to go:
~Ship Dock

+~Western Continent

+Halcyon City

Places to go:
~Ship Dock (next to Halcyon city)

kh_sora_1708

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 pm
+~MONSTER LOCATIONS~+

+Central Continent

~Lake
*Flesh eating Slime (Lv. 3)

~Plain
*Wolf (Lv. 6)
**Reward - Wolf Fang (10 needed to swich job)
*Wolf King (Lv. 25)
**Reward - Pet Egg (will hatch the next day)

~Broken Valley
*Ox Bandit (Lv. 28 )

~ Cementery
*Skeleton (Lv. 15)
*Leopard Bandit (Lv.30)
*Two-headed Ogre (Lv.35)
*Gorgon (Lv. 40)
*Leopard King (Lv. 50)

~Dragon Fury Mountain
*Dragon (Lv. 55)
**Reward - Dragonxxx (worth 1Gold)

~ Forest
*Four eyed Fiend (Lv. 35)
*Serpent King (Lv. 50)
*Zombie (Lv. 35)
*Zombie King (Lv. 58 )

~Valley of the Wandering Nymphs
*Red Rode Nymph (Lv. 60)
*Blue Rode Nymph (Lv. 70)
*Purple Rode Nymph (LV. 80)
*Nymph Boss (Lv. 100)

+Eastern Continent

~Azure Mountain
*Three Prophets of Doom (Lv. 30)
**Reward - Ultimate Restoration Pill (helps you level up faster for three days)

~Forest
*Skeleton Soldier (Lv. 38 )
*Wolf (Lv. 40)
*Demon (Lv. 70)
**Reward - Demon Horn worth a couple of gold coins
*Demon Maiden (Lv. 75)
** Demon Maiden Horn worth more than a Demon Horn

~Snow Mountain Cave
*Demon Lord (Lv. 100)
**Reward - Demon Lord as pet

+Northern Continent

~Flower City
*Dictator of Life (Lv. 100)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 pm
+~RULES~+

I. Follow Gaia ToS
II. Please try to stay active in this RP, and if for some reason you think you woun't be able to post for some time please let me know so that i can put your character on standby.
III. Keep everything PG-13. Romance is allowed no matter if it's Heterosexual or Homosexual.
IV. No Cybering.
V. No Godmoding
VI. Please try to be literate. I understand writer's block, but please do your best to post one paragraph at least. No one-liners.
VII. Be respectful and have fun.
VIII. When you post, please put your name above it, so that it can be easier for everyone to know who it is. Pictures are optional, but keep them reasonable. No page stretching.
IX. If you want to use any of the original NPCs from the story, or if you want to create your own, just let me know and send me your character profile.
X. Send me a PM with your Character profile and put this ninja so that i know you read the rules.

* i might include more rules if needed.

kh_sora_1708

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:20 pm
+~CHARACTER PROFILES~+

+NPCs
~Kenshin ( Demon Lord Lv.100)
~Sunshine (Lv. 100)
~Caelus (Nynph Boss Lv.100)
~Dictator of Life (Lv.100)
~Clay (Lv.100)
~Inferno (Lv.100)
~Poseidon (Lv. 100)
~Zephyr (Lv. 100)

SELF AWARE NPCs

[color=1][b]~I'm controlled by:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your gaia name) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My name is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your characters real name) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My age is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your characters age) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My sex is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Male, Female) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My Lv. is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Lv. from 1 - 100)[/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~I'm from:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Central, Northern, Southern, Western or Eastern continent) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~I am:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Human, Elve, Dark Elve, Dwarf, Celestial, Elemantal or Beast) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is what i am:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Warrior, Priest, Thief, Mage, Archer, Bard, Barrier Master, Beast Warrior, Necromancer, Ninja, Summoner, Wizard and Taoist) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is my story:[/b][/color][color=2][i](write your BIO) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is how I am:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Personality) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My orientation is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Gay, Bi or straight) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~In a relationship I'm:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Seme, Seke, Uke) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~Other things you should know about me are:[/b][/color][color=2][i](anything else you would like to add) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is how i look in Second Life:[/b][/color] (IMG how your character looks in SL)

+Players

[color=1][b]~I'm controlled by:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your gaia name) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My name is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your characters real name) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My age is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your characters age) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My sex is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Male, Female) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~In Second life i'm known as:[/b][/color][color=2][i](your characters name in SL) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My Lv. is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Lv. from 1 - 95, you must reach Lv. 100 during the RP)[/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~In Second life I'm:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Male, Female. only if you changed your sex in the game) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~I'm from:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Central, Northern, Southern, Western or Eastern continent) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~I am:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Human, Elve, Dark Elve, Dwarf, Celestial, Elemantal or Beast) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My Job is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Warrior, Priest, Thief, Mage, Archer, Bard, Barrier Master, Beast Warrior, Necromancer, Ninja, Summoner, Wizard and Taoist) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is my story:[/b][/color][color=2][i](write your BIO) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is how I am:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Personality) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~My orientation is:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Gay, Bi or straight) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~In a relationship I'm:[/b][/color][color=2][i](Seme, Seke, Uke) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~Other things you should know about me are:[/b][/color][color=2][i](anything else you would like to add) [/i][/color]
[color=1][b]~This is how i really look:[/b][/color](IMG of how your character looks out of SL)
[color=1][b]~This is how i look in Second Life:[/b][/color] (IMG how your character looks in SL)

* you can put the IMG of your character or you can also put a link to the IMG.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm
+~News and Updates~+

+~ 4/07/2012 9:24pm - Now Accepting!! (:

kh_sora_1708

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out