Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-1x1] Hallucinate (now hiring)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  Yes!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
We perhaps have all heard of stories in which a god and a mortal come together. There have always been stories of mortals being carried away by gods, some falling for them, others never. But has anyone heard of a story of a god courting a fisherman who stubbornly believes that this god is nothing but a hallucination?

~X~ is a god, the second highest of the gods, the God of Life. By humans, by animals, by even the plants he is loved. But ~X~ has never loved anyone. That is, until he met him.

Deep in the country of a rather nameless Land, there lives a very young recluse of a fisherman, Olan Fluffsworth. No one really knows he exists, for he lives in the far depths of a Holy Forest that no one dares travel into.

It is only by chance that ~X~ saw him. On the Month of Seafood, the gods had been having complaints about some strange shortage of fish, and ~X~ was voted to go check it out. Upon reaching the sacred lake, he finds the little fisherman fishing in the lake as he normally does. In any other case, ~X~ would just strike down the ignorant mortal and that would solve the fish shortage, but he stops just as he sees the boy.

The Platinum Rule of the Gods is that they must know who they are punishing before they even think of carrying out a punishment, and though he is the God of Life ~X~ doesn't even know who the boy is. He tried everything he could to learn his name without directly confronting him: asking villagers who live near the Holy Forest, asking the fellow gods, even looking through his Records of Life and Death, but to no avail. When ~X~ does confront the ignorant mortal, he is immediately thought to be a hallucination.

Big mistake.

But the god cannot do anything until he gets the boy's name, and the boy won't give him the information, since he believes it is bad luck to give a "hallucination" his name. Oh, what can ~X~ do?

Rules of the Gods

♣ Please be active
♣ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♣ PG-13 stuff only
♣ Minimize swearing
♣ No god-moding... on purpose that is
♣ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Records of Life and Death

[b][u]Favorite Deity[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]Recorded Label[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]I'm this old[/u][/b]: (15+)
[b][u]In a relationship, I'd be[/u][/b]: (USS)
[b][u]I'd say[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]Hallucinate[/u][/b]:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 pm
Required Names

Favorite Deity: Crazy_Tomboy313
Recorded Label: Olan Fluffsworth
I'm this old: 15
In a relationship, I'd be: Uke
I'd say: I know little about my past, except that I have an older sister named Somuka who lives too far away to contact. I hope to leave my home one day to visit her and her lover, Jason. What I also know is that I have no parents and I love to fish. I spend my time fishing in a huge, heavenly lake near my humble little hut. I trap land animals and grow crops, too, but I live mainly on fish.
Since I came here, to this forest, I never left. I do find things in the forest that I collect, so I'm not completely deprived of human items. For the most part, however, I'm a human recluse who doesn't know much about the outside world, and I never plan to.
Lately, I've been harrassed by a hallucination who keeps demanding my name. I'm quite supersitious, so I never give it to him, but he is starting to scare it out of me. Everything he does seems so real... I wonder if I had gone to sleep and am trapped in a dream.
The hallucination tells me I'm stubborn, and perhaps I am. I don't know how else to describe my personality, but I do know I hate to inflict pain on other humans. I don't like hurting animals either, but if they fall into my traps or get caught in my hook I do what I need to do to survive. It's at times when I'm not particularly hungry, or if the animal is not edible, that I let them go.
I currently have a pet fox that has been following me around since the day I healed her leg. Her name is Timiki.
Hallucinate:
(hair is white, and eyes are black) User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100