Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
The Шatchers ((Open and Accepting!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 pm
The Шatchers

Їntroduction

Have you ever gotten that feeling that someone's watching you? That someone is just breathing down your neck and when you turn around to see them, they aren't there? If you do, try to ignore the feeling. If you realize they're watching your every move it will get you hurt. . .Severely. Not just physical but emotional. Here, let me explain the situation from the beginning.

Y'know the stories about angels and demons? Remember how your parents reminded you when you were little how the demons weren't real and they weren't going to hurt you? Well, they were wrong. Very wrong. The demons are here, among us and watch our every move. They find us amusing little toys and fun forms of entertainment. Yes, the angels are also real and yes they are here to help us. They guard us from the demons. . .Well, most of us. There are the unlucky few who get out of sight of an angel and well. . .Let's not talk about what happens to them.

These two forces are constantly fighting with each other. Now, as I said in the beginning if you feel the urge to find out who is watching you do not investigate it. If you feel that they're watching you it usually means that there isn't an angel looking out for you right now. Which puts you at a great risk of being taken by the demons and used as 'free entertainment.' Once you are gone, you usually don't get back. Ever.

Table of Contents

♦Introduction

♦Our Story

♦Angels

♦Demons

♦Humans

♦Profile Skeleton

♦Accepted Profiles

♦Rules

♦Announcements

♦Reserve (In case I forgot something)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 pm
Ѻur ϩtory

Now, we are in New York City. 'The City That Never Sleeps', which is perfect for the demons. Plenty of victims to prey on and watch. NYC is just like a giant ant farm for them. Now the Demons and the Angels have been feuding even more than usual which means that some of the angels have grown a bit careless in watching the humans. Giving the demons the chance to sneak into the cracks and have a bit of fun with their new toys. The Humans are going through their normal lives while their angels are trying even harder to keep up with everyone and the demons are patiently biding their time.

For a few select humans their angels leave them for a period of time and their demons emerge. Now for these humans every time their angels leave for even a minute the demon comes in and does many twisted things to these humans just for their enjoyment. These humans start to think that they're going crazy so they consult a therapist but these therapists are different. They know about the demons but they don't tell the humans about this. These therapists can communicate with the angels.

During all that's going on with the humans the angels and demons are about to start an all out war. There are so many questions to be answered here. . . .And to make things even more complicated some of the demons and angels reveal themselves to the humans. Can things get any crazier in the Big Apple? Will the angels or the demons win the war? Will the humans go crazy because of the demons inside their heads? Will people die? Well you have the keyboard!

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image
αngels
User Image

A bit about Angels
Angels are known as the holy beings of heaven. There are many tales and storied about angels and they all vary greatly. But a few things are definite, angels are winged creatures, they have a limitless age, and they are most certainly holy.

Your Job
As Angels your job is to guard the humans and make sure the nearby demons don't get near them. Since this required you to be in constant contact with the human you have two forms. One is a human form which allows you to walk around like a normal human with the crowd and watch your human from a distance. Then, when your human goes into a place where they have to be alone you have your angel form which is invisible to the humans, so there aren't any accidental discoveries. You have the typical powers but they're a bit weaker since you are on Earth.

What to do when you run into a demon
When you run into a demon the best thing to do is surround yourself with a holy aura that burns the demons skin and can potentially kill them, if exposed long enough. Watch out for the demons powers as well and make sure they don't touch you. If they lay a hand on you it will burn. . .Badly. Other than that, try not to leave your humans side or it will end badly for them.

The angel-demon war
The angels and demons have been fighting since the dawn of time. Now, yet another fight is breaking out because an angel has fallen for a demon. The angels believe that the demon tricked the angel or did something to her to cause her to be with him and they are blaming the demons for trickery. They are enraged and believe that the young angel is completely innocent of any crime. Every single angel has an issue with a pure, young angel falling for a monster from the deepest parts of Hell.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Ðemons

User Image

A bit about demons
Demons are known as the residents of Hell and causing chaos. A demonic entity can come in many forms and takes on many appearances. The demons we're talking about right now are the ones with the large black wings, red eyes, sharpened teeth, a thin tapering tail, and finally a pair of horns.

Your Role
With demons you don't have a job! You get to run around and cause havoc with the weaklings known as humans. You torment them in as many ways possible and enjoy outsmarting the angels near them. You can find many creative ways to torture the human for your amusement. For a demon, 'It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's ******** hilarious.' As a demon you also get two forms. Like Angels you have a human-ish form, but instead of being 100% human looking you keep your red eyes and your teeth are still sharpened to a point. Then you have your true form but the cool part is that with the demon true form THE HUMANS CAN SEE YOU! Way to give the people in the office a heart attack!

When you run into an angel
Outsmart them, that's the first thing you try to do. If that fails use brute strength to get to your human. The angels can't be touched by you because it burns their skin, if your wearing gloves (preferably leather) you won't feel a thing from touching the angel. But don't go near them when they have their holy aura, it really burns your skin and it feels like your insides are boiling, which in fact they are. Try to get away as fast as possible before the aura can cause any permanent damage or an even more permanent condition called death!

The angel-demon war
Now, the demons think that young love is a good thing, just not when it's with the goody-two-shoes angels. That's when things go too far. Now, they think that their young demon is completely innocent and that the b***h of an angel had done something to trick the youth into following her. They are willing to bring up the subject around any angel to merely start an argument and seem quite content to do so. Every demon is enraged at the thought of a young demon falling in love with some. . .angel.

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image

Ħumans

User Image

A bit about humans
Humans now inhabit the Earth and most people are told that mythical creatures don't exist. Boy are they wrong! They're here just living under the humans noses. . .'Out of sight, out of mind' as many people say. Humans are said to be advanced and intelligent beings and they are, just don't compare a human to an angel or a demon. It offends them for a few obvious reasons.

Your Role
Most humans are lucky, they never know about what's going on with the angels and the demons. But then there are the very unlucky few who know about the angels and demons. If you do become a demons 'play-thing' try to live as close to a normal life as possible.

What to do if you encounter a demon
If you run into a demon who has decided that they want you look around quickly for an angel. You can usually spot them when you are in trouble with a demon, their halo's will appear faintly over their heads so you can get to them. Trust me, this action could save your life. Once you get to the angel all you have to do is say that there's a demon nearby and the angel will know what to do from there.

The angel-demon war
You dont really know about the angel-demon war. . .Lucky you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm
Available Positions~

Humans

Human 1 //Open//Reserved//Taken by Boxxy Makutaki

Human 2 //Open//Reserved//Taken by I x r u r i c h i x I

Demons

Demon 1 //Open//Reserved//Taken by Devious Scone

Demon 2 //Open//Reserved//Taken by x-Angelic_Dreams-x

Angels

Angel 1 //Open//Reserved//Taken by Devious Scone

Angel 2 //Open//Reserved//Taken by Elder Astrauld

Therapists

Therapist 1 //Open//Reserved//Taken

Therapist 2 //Open//Reserved//Taken

Profile Skeletons~

[imgleft]Put a link to the image here[/imgleft]
Name ~ [Full name here]
Age ~ [Age, for angels and demons remember put their true age and then how old they appear to be]]
Race ~ [Angel, Demon or human]
Personality ~ [Self explanatory]
Bio ~ [Again, self explanatory]
Fears ~ [What makes your chara hide under the bed?]
Job ~ [What do they do for a living? Only humans answer this]
Hobby ~ [What do they do in their free time?]
Most Prized Possession ~ [Optional]
Relationship ~ [If they have one. If one develops, PM me and I will put it in the profile]
Other ~ [Anything extra you'd like to add?]

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm
Accepted Profiles

Demon Profiles ~

User Image
Her Human Form
Name ~ [Sythnyn Yalzenia]
Age ~ [She's been alive for hundreds of thousands of years but she appears to be in her mid twenties.]
Race ~ [Demon]
Personality ~ [She's a pain in the a** and will do anything to get on an angels bad side. Why? Because it's fun to watch them get all frustrated! She loves seeing the humans in mental pain, she finds it a lot more painful than any physical pain she could deliver. She's pretty cool but likes to start arguments. She's only kind of nice around other demons and even then she can come off as annoying, which is perfectly find with her.]
Bio ~ [Sythnyn has always been a loner. She was an only child, when she turned about 100 her father was killed by an angel and a few hundred years after that her mother died from the same thing. Because of this her hatred for angels is very, very large. She didn't have many friends or people who were close to her so she lived on the streets (Since her parents raised her on Earth). She couldn't go to the orphanage because she'd already been kicked out of 3 of them for....Ummm, destroying them. So that wasn't an option. She's always been on the streets and has been content to live her own life.]
Fears ~ [The angels holy aura and dieing.]
Hobby ~ [When she's not torturing the poor, innocent humans she's ticking off some angel some where.]
Most Prized Possession ~ [Her leather gloves, they've saved her life a few times around angels.]
Relationship ~ [N/A]
Other ~ [Sythnyn is also a bit sensitive, despite what you may think so she does take any insult seriously even if it's meant in a joking manner.]

User Image

Name ~ [Sorrow]
Age ~ [Billons of years, but looks about twenty]]
Race ~ [Demon]
Personality ~ [Sorrow is extremely sarcastic, andhis moods can go from Sexy to disgusted, not mention how open he is about letting people know his opinions.]
Bio ~ [Sorrow grew up alone, and raised himself. Hes unbelievably good about hiding his demon side, and he uses this manipulate humans.]
Fears ~ [An angels voice]
Hobby ~ [Make humans commit suicide]
Most Prized Possesion ~ [Nothing]
Relationship ~ [If they have one. If one develops, PM me and I will put it in the profile]
Other ~ [Narp.]

Human Profiles ~

User Image
Name ~ [Pandora [Pantalaimon] Cowan]
Age ~ [17 to 18]
Race ~ [Human]
Personality ~ [Pan is a inquisitive and knowledge-seeking girl in the midst of a mundane society. She believes in the supernatural, something her Wiccan mother proved to exist. She enjoys creating illusions with her knowledge of herbs and chemicals. Her carriage is erect, and she often acts superior to others despite her longing for social connections and the odd desire to grow wings and fly.]
Bio ~ [Pan lost her mother to cancer at a difficult age, the age of twelve. She inherited all her mother's belongings and went into foster care before being redirected to her grandfather - who is an alchemist, despite modern discoveries. Through him her knowledge of herbalism and strange powders grew. He is weakened by old age, but she tries to protect him as much as she possibly could. Pan is very discreet about her personal history and prefers to avoid the details that is of no immediate importance, but her past will always haunt her dreams.]
Fears ~ [Pan has no fear except losing those she love, which has already happened far too many times.]
Job ~ [She is a student at an annoyingly popular public high school, studying extra subjects such as art and psychology.]
Hobby ~ [Reading books, often those that are left for her by her mother. She enjoys drawing and experimenting with chemicals and herbs as well. Despite all her strange interests, which might be the sole reason she is somewhat of an outcast at school, she prefers to spend her days nursing lemon trees and rosemary shrubs in the cemetery where her mother was buried.]
Most Prized Possession ~ [a single-winged pendant - it was her mother's most prized possession and she believed it to keep evil spirits at bay]
Relationship ~ [None, yet.]
Other ~ [Pan isn't as weak-minded and innocent as she might seem.]

User Image
Name ~ Moira Willow Trancy
Age ~ 19
Race ~ human
Personality ~ Moira likes to have fun! Of course, she knows to take care of her responsibilities, but that doesn't stop her from having a good time. She's pretty loose, but she's never been... touched, you could say, by a guy before. Or in other words, her lips are virgin and so is almost everything else. This would be surprising to most people since she parties quite a lot!
Bio ~ Moira moved to New York from Japan when she was twelve, after her mother died. Her father's business had expanded quite a bit and had finally reached The Big Apple. She'd never encountered a demon before, or an angel for that matter. But unlike most people, she's been told that demons and angels are quite real! It became a dream of hers to actually meet these supernatural beings. It's not like she really knows the risk of encountering a demon! I guess she'll just have to figure that out herself one day.
Fears ~ Things like feeling alone in the dark would be a fear of Moira's. Other things would be insects, and snakes.
Job ~ Moira works as a journalist for the New York times, and she also writes stories under a penname of her own.
Hobby ~ During free time, Moira usually goes out, feeding her mind with new ideas for stories, horrors in particular. Other things would be her piano, which she usually plays at least once a day. She writes music for her own personal use.
Most Prized Possession ~ Her most prized possession... a Japanese comb that her mother gave to her on her deathbed.
The Comb
Relationship ~ none at all
Other ~ a Tattoo She got when she was 16.

Therapist Profiles ~

[None]

Angel Profiles ~

User Image
Name ~ [Leia Karoselly Tonshallis]
Age ~ [5,000 but appears to be 18-19]]
Race ~ [Angel]
Personality ~ [She's very cold and alienated, keeping to herself, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to help others, but at the same time, she's easily taken advantage of]
Bio ~ [Leia has always been an angel, and she remembers nothing past that]
Fears ~ [Loss of being, being destroyed completely]
Hobby ~ [She enjoys making paper snowflakes]
Most Prized Possesion ~ [Her red eyes]
Other ~ [ She's deaf, but no one knows.]

User Image

Name ~ [Astrauld Drehal]
Age ~ [3,750]Appears to be 14]
Race ~ [Angel]
Personality ~ [Dark and witty, sometimes violent. Some would describe him as demonic, though he is as much an angel as any.]
Bio ~ [Astrauld never knew his parents, and never had a family. He lived as a boy of anger, but never a man of temptation. He was hesitantly accepted into Heaven upon his young death. He was murdered. People see him as an odd angel, one that seemed just a little too dark for the realm of Heaven. If the others maybe understood his pain, they may understand the unorthodox reasons he became an angel.]
Fears ~ [He hates the sight of maces, and the one extreme fear Astrauld has is his own face.]
Job ~ []
Hobby ~ [Astrauld likes to write and sing on his free time.]
Most Prized Possesion ~ [His most prized possession is the journal of his estranged father. He may not have ever known him, but he could make ideas and opinions about him. It was found at an old cabin where he was told his parents would be by an Elder of his village.]
Relationship ~ []
Other ~ [Astrauld wears a cloak to hide his face from others, and carries a spear that he was buried with at all times of the day.]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Яules

~Follow the guild rules, the Gaia ToS, and my rules or you're out.
~I am god, whatever I say in this RP goes. If you think I've made a wrong decision, feel free to PM me why you think so.
~No Godmodding or Autohitting
~Romance is allowed BUT KEEP IT PG-13! And don't take it to the PMs please, ToS says "No Cybering." PERIOD. Timeskip or fade to black when the clothes come off!
~No killing another character without their permission
~For OOC put it in "(( )) {{ }} [[ ]]" any of those three so we know your talking out of character.
~If you have a question, feel free to ask me.
~Drama, violence, all that fun stuff is encouraged here
~STAY WITHIN YOUR POWER LIMITS!!! I cannot stress that enough.
~Post at least 4 times a week. If you are going to be gone for a period of time, let me know.
~Tell me if you loose interest in the Rp or things get super busy so I don't keep checking the thread as well as having you keep the spot. Someone else may want that spot.
~This is on a first come first serve basis. Simple as that. No whining if all the demons/angels/humans/therapists are taken.
~Be creative!
~No one liners, there is almost always a way to put in something other than a single sentence.
~I don't require super fancy posts and all that. All I ask for is a bit of color and the picture when you post. With the colors nothing super bright like yellow or cyan. And the font size can be no smaller than size 10.
~PM me your profiles titled
"Demons gone wild" if it's a demon profile.
"Pure at heart" For the angels
"Just your average person" For humans and
"More than we appear to be" for the therapists so I know you read the rules. If you don't title it correctly I will no accept it.

**I reserve the right to change the rules at any given time. Each new rule (or edited rule) will get a * next to it.

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Status - Accepting - Open!

News - [The News of NYC For Humans - One of the largest and longest running companies ever created has now shut down. Hundreds of people are now without jobs.
Angels - Because of the closing of the company, the demons will be content to strike humans at home, pay closer attention to your humans at all times.
Demons - Due to the recent company closing there are now people walking around unguarded without jobs, have fun with your new prey!]

Weather - [Chilly, High winds, and partly cloudy]

Date - [November 1st, 2034 (Yes, this is in the future but nothing has changed)]

Reminders - [None yet]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 pm
Map of New York City
Here is a map of New York City for accuracy in the Rp. Please use it!!
Here's the Map

User Image

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm
Ѳφҙи

[[Yeah, I know what I said about waiting for another profile BUT I decided that we may have more people join if we have a few posts up. Anyone feel free to make the first post.]]

Devious Scone

Elder Astrauld

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm
I looked around the premises, ensuring no Demons lurked in the dark, ominous alleys of Manhattan. These damn beings are relentless, I thought, a skulk on my face. Angels like me roamed all over the world. I constantly asked myself why we protect the faces of nonbelievers, but I suppose it was the will of the Lord. How I hated this duty.
I watched the face of a lonesome girl pass me by. She didn't even notice me as she walked. The only thing she seemed to care about was bumping into strangers on her way to God knows where. Inconsiderate human... Doesn't even know the forces that bend their world.

His Majesty Satan
Captain

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◀ ◁ ȘӯϮђиўл Ҷɑʆʑεηɪɒ ▶ ▷

Sythnyn let out a low growl as she walked through the streets in that disgusting human form she was forced to stay in. Honestly, she would've loved to show her horns and her long black tail and for the love of all that is evil in this world stretch her wings! Finally she rolled her eyes and leaned against a wall near an alley where she heard a few people 'taking care' of another man.

Sythnyn loved this city. So full of chaos and depression, it was delicious! And a demon's paradise. If only she didn't have to put up with the goody-two-shoes angels that worked around the clock. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she thought of those damn angels and the whole war that was about to break out. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her coat pocket and lit one. It took a few tried to lite because the wind kept blowing out the flame of the lighter.

Glancing around Sythnyn noticed one girl pass by and she smirked. But just as she noticed the girl she noticed the angel. She glared a painful, hellish death at the holy being from behind her sunglasses. She had to wear the sunglasses so that no one thought it was weird that a 'human' had red eyes. More than anything Sythnyn wished to change into her true form so that she could teach this angel a lesson in Demon strength.

Then she realized which angel it was. Astrauld, Sythnyn thought bitterly. She'd seen him a few times, he'd nearly killed her she'd nearly killed him, the usual angel-demon rivalry. Deciding to be a bit adventurous Sythnyn strolled over to the angel. She'd look like any normal human but the angel should've felt her presence. As she passed by the angel she lowered her sunglasses enough for him to see her red eyes. She gave the angel a small wink before turning and walking along with the crowd, waiting to see if the angel caught on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm
Spear in hand, I turned to the Demon that toyed with me so. "Hey, I don't think you're allowed up here. Perhaps I stick you back in the fires of Hell where you belong, eh?" I asked the familiar demon.

Sythyn had been a problem for me since the day I set foot on the busy, lit up streets of New York City. Some may say our rivalry has given me purpose to not abandon this silly job I have been assigned. "Perhaps the next time you try to pass an angel by, you try to camouflage the fact that you're a spawn of Satan."

Humans began to gather around the Demon and I. They saw us as they would see another Human. They believed this was to be a mere street fight. How wrong they were.

God, give me strength so I may do away with this being forged in evil. Give me the power to do away with her...

His Majesty Satan
Captain

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◀ ◁ ȘӯϮђиўл Ҷɑʆʑεηɪɒ ▶ ▷

Sythnyn smiled as the angel addressed her. Turning slowly on her heel to face the demon she had her usual smirk plastered onto her face. "Now why would I do that? It's much more fun to make you angry." She said in a cheery tone, just to annoy the angel she added a sugar sweet smile at the end. She sighed quietly and gave the angel a fake innocent look. "Is there any way we can get through this without resorting to violence?" She asked, keeping the fake innocence in her voice. Her hands reached behind her back and went into her back pocket, pulling out her trusty black leather gloves.

She silently slid them on while she waited for the angel to reply. If Astrauld decided to attack, she had to make sure she could defend herself without getting hurt by his skin. She secured the gloves firmly and then turned to the people who were observing. Dear Hell she forgot how annoying these little ants were. "Can't you see this is a private matter? Shoo!" She yelled at the crowd and some of them continued to walk on but there was the stubborn few who wouldn't listen to Sythnyn. Well it'll be their faults if they get hurt, can't say I didn't warn them. She thought and then turned her attention back to the angel before her.

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff