rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm
(please quote me...)

Ok, in about Nov of 2011 I noticed my back often hurt. I thought it nothing. I told my mum when it was killing me in about january- I picked up my tenor and i couldnt stand up straight a lil while. My brother like friend Ben literally had to help me up.
The other day i went to the dr. He said that one hip was shorter than the other and that i'll have to do physical thearpy to find out why my back hurts.
Great. Only a couple people know because for once im insercure about something. This is the first time ive ever been insercure.
Now that the dr. said something about the way i walk, ive felt the difference in my hips so i've been trying to find a way to walk where i don't think its noticeable.(walking on my toes or heels on one foot)
Whenever i strech or bend over my back kills me. I was doing yoga because ive been told to "get in shape."(groan. Mums put me on a diet. yay nutrition.... NOT) I did the downward facing dog (the thing where you are like a seal but not quite...) I was paralised again. Mum wouldn't giv me my pain medication (aleve.) I laid on my bed, tearing up.
sometimes when i sleep in my bed, i constantly toss and turn, which twists my back, hurting it.

Mum constantly trys to straighten my back when im eating dinner- a choking hazard. She won't let me cross my legs at all. At school i hate myself for it cause the desks literally are just pieces and very uncomfortable. So much for comfort.

Please help, i don't know how much longer i can bear it...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm
rcatgurl
(please quote me...)

Did you go to physical therapy? Your mom shouldnt be keeping pain pills from you if you are in that much pain. Sometime girls are known for having back pains because their boobs are too heavy too... Just throwing that out there as a possibility cause I know someone who had that problem...  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm
X-tailerr-X
rcatgurl
(please quote me...)

Did you go to physical therapy? Your mom shouldnt be keeping pain pills from you if you are in that much pain. Sometime girls are known for having back pains because their boobs are too heavy too... Just throwing that out there as a possibility cause I know someone who had that problem...

Thanks, I'm going to physio, it hurts.
Shes giving them to me now.
and lolz, i barley have boobs, but thanks : )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm
You could try doing stretchs for your back when you wake up in the morning, maybe to try to crack it though. I know this will sound boring but, make sure you have a good posture, and keep your back straight. Back pain can also depend on how much your are on the computer and how much exercise you do. Physiotherpy show work to relax it.

You could also try and slurge on a good matress, maybe a tempur, as it molds to the shape of you, I have a tempur pillow, helps with my shoulders, and if you have a comfortable matress and pillow, it usually tends to help.. Only down side, they are generally quite expensive neutral

rcatgurl

M i n i R e d S t a r s

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces