Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Venting (Mitzi and Alex) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
NeoSeussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:05 pm
((initiative))

Alex was having a rough evening.

He had left the Monster dorms, full of suppressed rage, confusion, and hurt feelings. He had had to leave, couldn't stand to stay any longer in that room that he had been sitting in almost all day, waiting for Yin to return. He couldn't cope with being so near the other boil right now, and needed to just get away before he said or did something he might regret later.

He pushed those thoughts to the side for now though, not wanting to think about them. Thinking about it was just going to make things worse. Right now he needed time, and space. He needed to get out and relax....

Oh, jack that! He needed to get out and vent some of these pent up frustrations. He'd been "relaxing" enough today, and where had that gotten him? So, without a second thought he was whipping out his phone, even as he was making his way towards the gymnasium. Sliding his thumb across the screen, he began punching in a quick text message to the last person he had messaged that day; Mitzi.

TextMessage
Hey, changed my mind, wanna spar now instead of tomorrow? If your not too 'bz' that is. Meet me at the gym in ten if you can.

It was brief, it was too the point, and it was maybe the slightest bit dickish with the 'bz' comment, though he doubted she would even notice. He was half way to the gym already, moving at a much faster pace then he ever usually managed.
----

When he arrived at the gym, he made his way inside. It was quiet, and it was empty, but it was still open for the time being. He then waited to see if the Reaper ghoul would arrive.  
alliisara rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 am
Mitzi had been expecting a text from the zomboil, but with a time for the next morning, rather than a request to battle right then. As her phone went off, she grabbed it from across her desk, trying not to get any glue on her elbow as she did so. After reading it, she looked at the half-finished project before her, and decided that it didn't particularly need to be finished right now. It sounded like Alex was already on his way over there, so if she didn't want him to wait long she'd need to get moving.

After a quick reply, -on my way- she grabbed a bag and threw some things in it, before heading out the door and across campus. She took some time to enjoy the cool night air, arriving right around the suggested ten minutes, and it took her a few more to change and go out into the main room. Spotting the boil, she headed over to him. "Hey Alex! So, what were you thinking? Just a normal spar?" As she approached, she realized that he did not look like the normal cheerful zomboil, and she frowned just slightly, wondering what had made him change his mind and decide they should spar now.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
NeoSeussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm
Note: Handicapping Alex down to Y1 mechanics due to his current IC lack of focus.

Alex hadn't had to wait long before Mitzi arrived, and his head snapped up from where he had been glaring at the floor, arms crossed over chest as he watched the purple haired ghoul enter the gymnasium.

"Hey," he answered her, though his voice lacked any amount of warmth whatsoever.

"Ya sure, normal spar, whatever. Just jacking hit me. Beat the snot out of me. I don't care." He replied, readying himself and waiting for her to look like she was ready as well before he lunged forward with a snarl, hands curled into claws, but shifting into a fist last second that he aimed for her collar bone area.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 4

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm
"What the jack, Alex?" He lunged at her too quickly for her to dodge, or even back up enough to soften the blow. This wasn't what she'd signed up for! Well, okay, she had agreed to spar, but she'd figured it would be friendly. The zomboil was very definitely not acting friendly.

So she did as he asked. She punched him in the solar plexus, trying to knock him backwards. "What the hell is going on with you?"

HP: 26
Damage: 3  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
NeoSeussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:04 pm
His head was pounding, he was seeing red, and he could barely hear anything, but Mitzi's yelling somehow got through.

"What does it look like I'm--" He started with a growl, but it was cut off as what little air he had been using to speak with got pummeled out of him with the jab to his solar plexus region. He hunched over for a moment, but was straightening back up quite quickly as he attempted to grab her retreating arm, swiping at it with his clawed fingers.

HP: 27/30
Damage: 2

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 pm
The ghoul yelped as Alex left bloody scratches on her arm. Whatever was going on with him, he wasn't playing around, he wasn't "just" sparring. She jumped back to buy a few seconds, and summoned her spear.

She swiped the pole end at his legs, trying to knock him off his feet, or at least force him back. She felt as it connected, hoping that could buy her a little breathing room. "I agreed to some friendly sparring. What's going on with you?" Maybe he wasn't entirely over what happened with Yin after all? But that didn't fit with his texts earlier in the day. She really just had no clue what was going on.

HP: 24
Damage: 2  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
NeoSeussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm
Faintly he realized she was now wielding a weapon against him, and he leaned away from her, suddenly weary that she might try to stab him with the pointy end of that very long stick. Fortunatly, she went for his legs instead, and he felt the pole end whack across his skeletal leg, though he stood fairly firm against it, the reverberation of the attack shaking it's way up his body.

When he went to move forward again, his leg nearly crumpled, one of the bones having been loosened, causing him to stumble and reach out to grab a hold of the ghoul, hand coming down on whatever part of her was most handy and grabbing a hold.

"This is how I spar!" He snapped, though he instantly regretted it. Mitzi didn't deserve to have his frustrations taken out on her. At least, not without knowing why Alex was in such a bad mood.

"Me and Yin got into a fight...or something. I dunno. I just had to get away from him." He confessed, releasing his hold on her to step back, reaching down to knock the bone in his leg back into place before giving her a steady gaze and saying.

"Now would you just jacking hit me? I think I kind of deserve it right now!"

HP: 25/30
Damage:1

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm
Mitzi shook off the hold as well as she could, but the zomboil's strength was enough to leave a bruise. "Maybe, but it sure as jack ain't friendly," she retorted.

When he finally explained what was up, she took a step back herself, panting lightly. "Yeah, see, you probably should have mentioned that at the beginning," she snarked back. "And why the hell should I get involved in that? You made it clear I should stay the hell out of anything to do with Yin." A little bitterness there? Maybe. "You have to fix it yourself but you can't fix it and I won't help" was still not sitting well with the ghoul.

HP: 24
Damage: 0  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
NeoSeussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm
"I'm not asking you to get involved, I'm asking you to hit me!" He snarled, lip curling back from his teeth as he started to shuffle towards her, a little menacingly. "I really just need to get what I've got coming to me, trust me."

When she didn't appear as though she was going to come at him, he gave her an evil and tooth filled grin.

"Unless you're afraid to get beaten by a lowly zombie of course." He shrugged, before lunging towards her again, this time throwing his entire body into hers, intent on pushing her to the ground.

Damage: 5 omg Alex, really?

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm
"Get what you've got coming to you? What kind of..." Whatever was going on between the boils, this was probably not the right way to deal with it. Not that she got to finish what she was trying to say, as Alex interrupted her and bodyslammed her to the ground. Unlike the zomboil, when Mitzi got the wind knocked out of her, it also made it hard for her to even move.

HP: 19

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
NeoSeussi rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4 Total: 9 (3-12)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 am
She wasn't fighting back, she hadn't done anything to stop him as he drove her into the floor. He'd only been this close to the ghoul once before, and that was during the crazy events of Christmas time, when she had hugged him just before insanity struck. At that time, he wasn't thinking about anything except that a ghoul was hugging him.

Now?

Now she smelt delicious.

He'd never realized before just how much a reaper smelt similar to a human. They certainly looked a lot like a human, but up until now, he'd never thought that they might smell alike as well. Though, it could have been that at that moment, because she looked so terribly human, Alex was just imagining that she smelt delicious, he really couldn't say.

In any case, there was this ghoul beneath him, and suddenly, more then anything, he wanted to sink his teeth into her.

To Mitzi, he might have looked a little crazed, as he used his upper body strength to pin her arms down, and he suddenly dove his face in towards her shoulder mouth opening wide. His teeth suddenly clamped down on her flesh, and he bit down, hard, his FEAR flaring up inside of him in a somehow familiar way, even though this was completely new for him.

When the FEAR died back down, so did his sudden urge to bite, and, utterly horrified, he pushed himself back from the reaper ghoul, staring at the perfect imprint of teeth he had left behind.

"Oh jack, I'm...I'm so sorry I don't...I don't know why I did that!" He stammered, reaching up with the back of his hand to wipe at his mouth, as though he could rub away what he had just done.

Fear Ability: Infectious Bite: Alex's saliva now contains a form of virus, which when enhanced by his fear can weaken and damage his opponent over time, making them feel more sick as the battle goes on, though only until the virus wears off. Of course, this ability requires that Alex can get close enough to his target to actually bite them to begin with, so is restricted to close range.
Fear was successful: -1 damage for next 4 rounds
I am sooooooooo soooooorrrrry XD

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 am
She couldn't dodge as he suddenly bit into her shoulder. She barely could even cry out, still trying to catch her breath. As he suddenly pulled back, horrified at what he'd done, she barely managed to push herself into a sitting position. She reached her other hand over, massaging the wound, and wincing. Her arm seemed to be fine, but something about the wound... it felt like lances of pain were spreading out from it. That couldn't be natural.

"What the... what the hell, Alex..." she managed to get out, pushing herself a bit further away. "How does this..." She couldn't seem to finish the thought, just trying to buy a bit of time to figure out what had happened, and how to explain how jacking stupid the zomboil was being.

HP: 19

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
NeoSeussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:12 pm
"I'm so so sorry!" He blurted out. He really had no idea why he had done that, though it might have been because he hadn't had a single thing to eat in over 24 hours, and for the zomboil that was highly uncommon. He was used to three meals a day, with snackings in between, thanks! And also, that surge of FEAR, it had been so weird....

He was sitting down, sprawled out, propped up by his hands. Now, he pushed himself up and forward so that he was on his knees and crawling towards her. "Let me look at it. Maybe I can..." He didn't wait for her to try to move away. He got right up beside her and grabbed a hold of her arm, which, considering his death grip abilities, pretty much ensured she wouldn't be able to pull away.

He then reached out with his other hand, hovering it over top of the wound, concentrating. Yes..yes it was there. His Fear was there, and it was..it was like it was spreading from the bite wound into her body. It was sooooo weird. He didn't even know he could do that! Placing his cool hand on top of the bite mark, he concentrated on healing the wound, hoping that if he did so, it might stop any damage before it started.

"Jack Mitzi, I really am sorry." And he looked it, all thoughts of sparring or having his frustrations beaten out of him gone as he stared down at the purple haired ghoul

Healed Mitzi for 4HP! (Basically cancels on the damage the FEAR will do?)

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:03 pm
If she hadn't still been trying to catch her breath, if he hadn't surprised her by suddenly moving forward again, she probably would have scrambled backwards to stay way from him. As it was, she had just started to when he grabbed her arm, and there was no way she was getting away from that grip.

She still winced back a bit as he put his other hand over the wound, but as he once again put his FEAR into her, this time neutralizing whatever he had done before, she slowly relaxed a bit. She took several deep breaths, getting her bearings again.

And then she smacked him across the face.

"The hell made you think this was a good idea, you jacking idiot? You have a fight with your boilfriend and the right thing to do is come get someone to beat you up?! And then this!" She gestured at her shoulder. "You need to vent, vent on a dummy, but you were bringing me into this, without telling me, and there is no jacking way that is appropriate."

She hauled herself to her feet, still glowering at him. And it was just as well he was sorry, or she would have been a heck of a lot more pissed. At least her shoulder was now just bruised, although she didn't even want to think about how she was going to explain that.

"I was planning to ask how Yin was doing, how the Trials went for the two of you, but right now I really couldn't care less." She managed to stop just short of saying something particularly nasty, like that she hoped they'd both been weaponized - it wasn't true, and she was getting after him for lashing out at her unfairly. "So I'm going to just leave and get this looked at, and the next time you decide you want someone to beat the crap out of you, you can damn well get someone else to do it."

HP: 19, and zombie venom neutralized
Damage: 3  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:50 pm
Alex had never once in his unlife been slapped by a ghoul, though he knew he more then deserved it on several occasions.

There was always a first time for everything.

The slap rocked him back on his heels, and his hand, which had still been holding her arm, promptly let go. He could feel the flesh on his face feel marginally warmer, though whether that was from ashamed embarrassment or a side effect of the slap itself he wasn't sure. He raised a hand to his face, rubbing his cheek hard. He probably would have glared at her, if he wasn't so shocked by what had just happened.

"I..I just needed something to distract myself..a way to vent, and forge---" he stammered out quietly, but then stopped as he realized something. Oh...right, he was basically just doing what Yin had been doing all day long.

Well, jack damnit if he wasn't a total idiot!

The rest of her words cut deep. and he pushed himself slowly to his feet as well. The trials? They still hurt Alex to think about, because of what had happened to both he and Yin at the end. But it wasn't nearly so painful as the thought of losing Yin now, because Yin might choose to leave him. That was somehow so much worse then the hunters taking him away, because at least then, Yin hadn't chosen it.

As Mitzi started to leave, Alex shambled after her, wanting to tell her to stop, to wait, so he could apologize. But he'd already apologized, so how could he do it again and have it satisfy her?

"Really Mitzi I didn't mean for it to get so out of hand. I...sometimes I just lose control and I can't help it." Jack but that sounded so lame. Just a pathetic excuse that wasn't even believable to his own ears, even though it was true.

"Sometimes I just..I...I really am just a dumb zombie, aren't I?" Who was he asking..her, or himself? Either way, it hurt to admit it to himself. He tried to think he was better, because he had book smarts, but in everything else..he was just so very stupid.

HP: 22/30
Damage: not attacking.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas