Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Punks and Dragons (Roch vs Jericho) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:11 pm
He didn't really know the guy, but he admired him. And Roch was out to learn what he could from the badasses of the school--even if Invi had wiped the floor with him, y'know? This was the time to learn to fight stronger opponents. Which was why he was in the monster dorm, standing in front of Jericho's room with his hands in his pockets. He had knocked. If he didn't get a reply he'd probably go off and look for another year three.

But fighting a dragon sounded just AWESOME.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 pm
Hearing the knock at his door, Jericho looked up, wondering who it could be. They didn't really announce themselves. Cautiously, he made his way over to the door and opened up, surprised to see Roch there. Maybe the reaper was at the wrong door or something along those lines.

"..Hey? Can I help you with something?" he asked anyway. He was one of the student council members so perhaps he was needed for something after all.

The dragon just couldn't be sure what that would be.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm
"Um," Roch said, giving him a little grin. "I would really, really like it if you sparred with me," he started out. "Just a friendly spar--but if you're busy it's no biggie. I just thought it'd be awesome to try fightin' a third year--congrats on that--I mean... you did go on to year three with the trials, right?"

Crap, was he wrong in thinking the guys in the student council had all become third years? He frowned, feeling like an idiot if he was wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 pm
It wasn't really what he was expecting. That was for sure. It wasn't every day that someone came up to his room looking for a fight.

"Yeah I'm available, and yeah I'm a third year now. But uh.. you sure about this dude?" he asked with a raised brow. Then again, Jericho supposed that Roch was looking for some sort of challenge.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm
"Eh, I tried fighting Invi not that long ago," Roch said, shrugging. "He beat the living crap out of me, then left me unconscious in Cricket's office. I'm not afraid of dissipating, and I figure if I can practice against guys that are better than me I might learn some stuff, y'know? Beatin' on first years is useless, and I've had a lot of fights against second years, which can go either way. I beat Hel--but I can heal myself a bit, so I had an unfair advantage. Valkyries are MEAN, by the way."

He cheered up pretty quickly, didn't he? He started down the hall, expecting to be followed or passed on the way to the gym.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:41 pm
Scratching his head, Jericho nodded before glancing back into his room to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. Let's head on over to the gym," he said. The dragon was always up for a fight, but he was hoping that Roch would be able to hold his own. It wouldn't be fun if he just sort of beat him into the ground and all.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm
Roch headed for the gym, thinking pretty much the same thing. He didn't want to just FAIL like he had against Invi. He wanted to at least get some hits on. "After this semester I'm gonna be a Hob, too," he told the dragon as they got to the gym and headed through the doors. "If this fight sucks, we can always do it again when we're both hobs, y'know? It ain't that far away."

He moved to the center of the room, holding out his fist and summoning his guitar. He planned on giving his jackin' best this time around. Then maybe he would try fighting Invi again. Before or after he was a third year, well, that was the question.  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:50 pm
Once in the gym, Jericho took a few moments to loosen up his muscles. He didn't want to pull something after all.

"Yeah. Sure thing," he nodded before bringing his fists up, readying himself.

"Hope you're ready. Cuz here I come!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:11 pm
And Jericho did indeed rush towards Roch. His wings flapped as he lunged forth, to give him an extra boost of speed. Once he came in close, he threw his fist out, aiming to pound the reaper right in the face.

HP: 50
Damage: 8  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 pm
Blade Kuroda

The punch hit his FEAR shield, but it threw the punk boil back a few steps. He grunted, shaking it off for just a brief second before charging forward, his guitar up like a bat. He swung, brushing against the other boil's FEAR shield. Jack, no, not again, he thought, gritting his teeth. He wasn't gonna go out like this, dammit!

HP: 32/40
Damage: 2  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:20 pm
The hit just sort of grazed him, and it didn't do much to deter the dragon. Jericho pressed onwards, launching another punch at the reaper to see if he could land another solid blow.

HP: 48
Damage:0  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 pm
Blade Kuroda

The punk dodged it, slipping under the heavy fist and moving to kick the other boil. He was going to play dirty, he thought as he aimed for the back of the dragon's knee with his heavy steel toed boots. And missed. Ok, he REALLY was out of practice, wasn't it.

HP: 32/40
DMG: 0  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Seeing Roch go for the legs, Jericho beat his wings down hard as he jumped up high to avoid the attack. The dragon decided to capitalize on this and quickly twisted himself to try and punch the reaper's face into the ground more or less.

HP:48
Damage: 12  
Ice Queen rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 3, 2, 3, 1 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:48 pm
The fist slammed into his face full on, shoving his head into the glass underneath them and threatening to break his nose. Jack that hurt, he thought, even with his FEAR shield. His guitar came up and his fingers found the notes by instinct, playing his A Chord just to get the guy off of him.

HP: 20/40
DMG: 14  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda rolled 10 12-sided dice: 4, 5, 8, 7, 2, 2, 9, 10, 8, 1 Total: 56 (10-120)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 pm
Something about that music caused Jericho to flinch back a few feet. Damn that hurt his ears. After a few moments, he shook his head and growled lowly at Roch.

"Time to play with Fear hm?" he asked.

Alright. He could deal with that. With a grin, he took a few steps further back and began to pour all his fear into one point. It was always a draining experience, but he was certain he could get in a good hit with this. Grinning still, a flaming and spikey d20 began to form above. Once it was complete, he simply flicked his wrist to send it hurling straight for the reaper.

HP: 12
Damage:22  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas