Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Where'd ya go? [Circe x El Greco] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm
With a loud sigh Circe found her way into the gym. It had just been a couple days since her encounter with death for the second time. The first time had been hard but this time, it seemed much worse. Lifting her arms the ghoul began to stretch. It was time she got back into practicing combat as she wouldn't get any better just sitting around and moping. Then again, curling up in the corner didn't sound like half a bad idea. No. She told herself confidently in her head. She needed to get over it, just like last time.

Circe couldn't help but look down at the bone necklace. She couldn't believe it had only been a few months since then. Seemed like almost a lifetime ago. She made a "Tch" sound. The second time going through death had only been a couple days ago and that felt like a lifetime as well. Maybe that's what dying did to you? One thing was for certain, Circe was lucky she was a Necromancer. The thought of death didn't scare her. In fact she was intrigued by it. However, dying in the ways she had before, now that was a problem. Both times it was electricity. Well, sort of. The first time was more like a wave. She shuddered. "What am I doing?" The ghoul asked herself before laying back on one of the mats and sighing loudly.

Euphoric Ghost
Rolling to see who attacks first. Person with the highest roll goes first.

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:36 pm
The ghost had been haunting the gym for the last couple of days. His room became unbearable from all the paintings of Circe had drawn, and being surrounded by her face wasn’t helping anything; he lost his creative spark and he seemed to just have lost his way. With his love for life, facing her death was a little traumatic to him- though his death felt natural, he’s gone through it before.

He wasn’t really at the gym to do any of the activities within, but watch. He had been much of a fighter, but he always liked watching others move, and even get hurt. Pain was very much a part of life, though not the most pleasant part, it came with being alive. He even took pictures of them, perhaps absorbing some fighting knowledge vicariously.

He was a little curious how he would stand up to most students. Though, he didn’t find anyone he knew, until Circe came.

He hovered out of the shadows and on the mats. He wanted to reach out, and maybe talk to her, but he didn’t even know where to start.

~Kiana_Nala~
Just gonna roll until thread gets moved, lol

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:45 pm
He took a few steps over, and stopped. He had an arm raised and an arm reaching for her, but his arm dropped down to his side again. He felt that “I’m sorry,” wasn’t enough. He was sure he was going to face a barrage of fists again, and should prepare this time.

The slimer produced a napkin from his hand, almost like a sleight of hand, though it would come easy to him since with some effort, he could let objects pass through his body. Though, the magic came with his skills to skillfully fold the paper object. Just using five fingers, the slimer dexterously maneuvered the paper around until

A paper crane came out, and one that moved and hovered about; ready to defend him.

[rolling for Summon Object; success]
~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Circe closed her eyes for a few moments before she opened them back up and hopped up off the mat like she had seen in several movies before. She'd figured that was probably a good way to study combat. Maybe it wasn't the best but it seemed like a good place to start. The ends of her lips slightly raised into a faint smile. "I should get West to teach me some more." She paused and tapped her right hip with her right hand. "Or maybe Roch." Circe said before she turned around and held up her hands, looking them over briefly to see what the before picture was.

Just as she was about to head towards a dummy and begin practice she noticed something lurking not far from her. Her eyes widened a bit when she noticed who it was. "Elle." She slipped up and said his name out loud. His nickname in fact. Something she had forced herself to stop doing. He was the enemy and that was that. "What are you doing here?" Circe asked as she folded her arms over her chest, sticking out her hip ever so slightly. "I thought I told you I didn't want to see you again." She said with a colder tone. "Did you come here to fight?" The ghoul asked.

This was already getting her upset. It certainly wasn't going to be hard to beat the crap out of some dummy's now. Maybe if she was lucky she could fight him again. This time hopefully he would put up a fight. She winced slightly. Okay, she hated him, but even in her anger she shouldn't have hit him. It wasn't like her to do something like that. But, now whenever she saw him that was all she wanted to do.

All of a sudden she noticed a paper bird? What was that? And what was he intending to do with it? "Paper isn't going to hurt me..." Circe said with a confused tone, her expression mimicing it.

Euphoric Ghost
Since you're attacking first. XD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm
“I want to talk to you.” El Greco hovered closer to her, taking steps forward as if he was walking. “How about a friendly wager, if I win, you listen to me, and if I lose, well, we’ll see if I do.”

The slimer dropped to the mat lightly. His feet flat, grounded to the mat. His shoulders turned slightly, his hands up, and open, arms bent at the elbow. His head was tucked a little low.

“I’ve never fought anyone, I never did a lot of things, might as well have my first fight with you.”

His arms dropped slightly as a puzzled look moved over his face.

“Well, uh, I guess a physical fight, well you know what I mean.”

His raised his arms again and gazed directly at her eyes, intent on hitting her. He was actually a little excited. He was finally going to do something he has watched so many times.

“On three; one, two, three.” He swung at her.

~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 pm
For a moment she studied him, debating whether or not she would take the offer. He said he hadn't fought before so her chances seemed to be a bit higher. "Fine. If you can beat me I'll talk to you." She said, also not saying what would happen if she was to win and not him.

Her face turned a bright red. "W--What!?!" Was her only response to his first anything. "Oh. I uh-- I knew that." She turned her head away a bit, her face still warm and red. She took in a deep breath and then exhaled. "Let's do this."

And then she moved herself into position her fists up and her legs spread apart and bent at the knee's. Circe managed to dodge Elle's moves and aim a punch at his jaw, however his paper crane got in the way and caused her to barely hit his collar bone instead. "Sorr--" She managed to stop herself from going any further, her hands dropping slightly.

((HP: 30/30
Damage: 3 - 2 = 1 [El Greco's summon effect] ))

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm
El Greco stumbled back a bit. Even though the paper crane took the brunt of the attack, it was enough to push him back. The collar bone was a little sensitive, enough for him to actually reach for it and rub it a little.

“Don’t say, sorry.”

I should say it.

The slimer grunted. The paper crane wasn’t going to last. It was made of a little FEAR and paper of course. Hopefully, he thought that they’ll get better classes with the ability to summon something sturdier.

He had doubts about his ability to fight. He could deal a lot of damage, like with what he did with the crab, if he wanted to. There was something bothering him, where somewhere in him, he didn’t really want to fight.

But his feet dug into the ground as he brought them a little farther, and swung again with a fist, with his shoulders and following right with it.

((HP: 29/30
Damage:0))

~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm
"I didn't say sorry!" She said loudly. "I.. I was just saying your paper bird sucks." Circe told him in a ton that was unlikely to convince him that that was in fact what she was trying to say.

As El Greco made his move to hit her she quickly lifted her arm and blocked his attack. Maybe she was a little better at fighting then she thought! He seemed to be a good use of a dummy. She frowned a bit. He wasn't a dummy in any way.

"Why... Did you want to talk?" Circe asked as she made her own attack, completely missing her target, his stomach. "Not like I care or anything." She huffed.

((OOC:
HP: 30/30
Damage: 1 - 2 = 0))

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 pm
“What?!” He exclaimed. “That paper crane is a masterpiece, if you can make a better one, then let me see.”

It hurt a little. He was fine with insults, a few punches here and there, but criticizing his creation did hurt more than all the others. He was proud of them. They were an extension of himself.

“Enough talk.” The slimer swung once more, praying that his punch would actually connect. “We’ll have more time to talk later once we’re done!”

((OOC:
HP: 29/30
Damage:6-6=0))
~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm
A clear grin came to her lips. "Oh, did I hurt your pride?" She asked in a very teasing tone. "Well, if you don't want to talk then that's fine with me! I don't want to talk to you." Once more it was a lie. But she thought if she said it enough that she could convince herself that it was true.

Quickly Circe attempted to strike a hit and aimed once more at his face. This time she tried to kick him but accidentally slipped and fell on her back instead. "Ow." She quietly said, her eyes closed and scrunched together. Well this plan was going south quickly. She was hardly hitting the boil and now she had just fallen. What else could possibly go wrong now?

((OOC:
HP: 30/30
Damage: 0))

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:32 pm
He felt useless. He found that the ghoul was smaller and much agile, thus more difficult to hit than the slow gigantic crab that they had faced in the trial. If he was to ever face those Hunters again, he would be useless. If he did something, or tried something during their last test, he would have died quickly. He felt that things would have been easier if he did die.

But he was alive. He found an opportunity as the nimble ghoul made a mistake and was open to attack. Hopefully, he was fast enough to take this chance.

The slimer leaped towards her with an arm cocked behind him, gearing to smash it down into the ground.

((OOC:
HP: 29/30
Damage: 9-6=3))
~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm
Just as she thought she could make an advantage out of her own clumsy move she saw the boil come swinging and found herself unable to get out of the way in time. She made a little "umph" sound as he made contact. "I'm surprised you actually managed to land a hit." Circe said, with a slight smile.

Not willing to let him land another she quickly rolled him off and threw his back up against the mat, making sure to avoid his head. She didn't want to give him a concussion or anything like that. Though she doubted that she actually could. He was a slimer boil after all. However, this surely wasn't a good attack to use. But it gave her the ample opportunity to jump back, well, flip back. When she stopped she was crouched down and ready to make her next move. Or so she thought.

((OOC:
HP: 27/30
Damage: 2))

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 pm
Oomph. The slimer landed on his back. It took the air out of him, but the pain was bearable.

He rolled, then stumbled back up to his feet trying to gain his bearings back, and found that his opponent seemed ready to strike again.

His eyes met her. He held back. He wanted to say things, but not yet. So, he just gave her a subtle wink.

The ghost, though a little slower that she, was fortunate to have a body that was partially liquid, allowing him to throw his weight around more efficiently than those with actually bodies. He swung his legs towards her, not as a kick, but as a way for his whole body to follow through, and to end it with another punch.

((OOC:
Damage:0 ))

~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm
As the boil made his move Circe found herself unable to move. Had he really just winked at her? For a few moments her brain rewound to the time they were sitting on the beach during the Famine Trial, flirting. That day she had been really happy. When she was around him she felt a sense of ease that just came naturally yet at the same time he made her nervous and conscious of everything she did. It was weird and she found herself unable to explain why something like that would happen. She hadn't felt that way around anyone else. And she certainly hadn't felt the downfall she had when that day had ended. A larger grin came to her lips as she stood their ready to take the hit, a glimmer of her old self showed through.

She shook her head ever so subtly just enough to barely dodge his attack. However, her legs trembled a bit under her and she found herself unable to make her own move. "Snap out of it." Circe said out loud on accident. She quickly moved her hands to her mouth and covered it with them.

((OOC:
Damage: 0))

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 pm
The slimer took a few steps back up and raised his guard. His elbows were up, and arms folder around his head, waiting for a few seconds for some kind of counterattack. But he found none as he peeked between his arms, looking at the distracted ghoul.

He thought he heard something, but found that she had her hands on her mouth. A brow was raised out of curiosity on what she was going to say.

He paused. He wanted to ask. But he held back.

Instead, he charged once more with another punch, hoping to end this soon, he thought, maybe things will get easier after the fight.

((OOC:
Damage: 1))

~Kiana_Nala~

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items