Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Mirror Mirror (Accepting!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:24 pm
You're just a person, living your life however you can. Some of you believe in fairy-tales, some of you are convinced something amazing will happen to you, some of you are sure there's got to be more for you. But at the same time, you realize that those are fairy-tale dreams, and no matter what, you live in reality.
You're about to find out what a big lie that is.
You don't know this yet, but behind your reflection there is a pretty big war happening, where some of your reflective twins have grown powerful and think that they have more right to live in your reality than you, yourself do... Not to mention the power they would have there.
On the day of March 26th, you start your day as usual, maybe glancing in the mirror to run a brush through your hair, or do your makeup... That's not how it turns out though. You immediately notice that your reflection isn't following your actions, but seems to be watching you in a contemplative way. They say something... "Rorim, Rorim," it sounds like, but your not sure, since your now thinking that you've finally lost it. When they reach out as if to touch you, you find yourself following the same action, no matter how you struggle. Your stuck, mirroring your reflection. When your fingers finally touch the others, you don't feel cool glass, as you were expecting, but flesh. The next thing you know, it's like your whole world was switched around. Everything that was right, is now left, and vice versa. But your too busy following your reflections actions to notice. They look about them, they may pace, they may look at you with a satisfied smirk, but they quickly leave. As soon as they are away from the reflective surface, you find yourself able to move around as you want. You quickly deduct that something is seriously wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Other
I will post more of the story as we RP everything out. Like, after everybody's first post I'll put something more.
If you jump in while most of us are still at the beginning, then just act as if you were here from the first post. If you come in while we're later in the RP, dun worry, cause we'll work everything out, nice and smooth.

~-Rules-~
~- I am practically a god in here, so if I say your character has suddenly moved, your character has suddenly moved. The only person that should have more authority than me in this should be AiRozu-chan. Please, I am not making this rule to be a douche, perhaps later you will see why it's relevant. (AKA: This means this rule may not ever come into use- it depends on how the story goes.)
-~Follow le guild rules
~-You cannot have any super crazy powerful powers, but you can have powerful powers.
-~The age group is 10-35
~- I will play most of the NPC's (like teachers and police... not your parents, siblings, reflection etc.) and I will also play narrator when needed
-~You can have two to three characters, or even four, but know I'm trying to keep the group in the twenties-thirties.
~- There is a possibility of DEATH. It is unlikely, but possible. RP at your own risk, and if you die, I don't want to hear it.
-~Um... Check back later for more rules I guess...

Skelly:

Just post your profile whenever. If something changes regarding the profile (like, I added or took something off, we're so far into the RP, a new profile would disrupt it, etc.) I'll quote everyone who joined and put the changes up here.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b] (No mind reading!)
[b]Secret:[/b] (This can be [i]anything[/i])
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Before Reflection:[/b] (What were you planning/doing before you got switched with your reflection?)
[b]Other:[/b](optional)
[b]Theme:[/b] (optional)

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

—¤ ⓋⒺⒼⒶ ¤—

Name: Vega Larson

Power: She can walk through walls, as well as walk ON walls and ceilings.

Secret: Her powers... Plus, she steals things sometimes....
Bio: Not much to tell.

Appearance: She stands at 5'5, and weighs about 135 lbs. She loves her heels, and wears things that show a lot of her back. Her hair, when down, is long enough to reach the middle of her back, and has various shades of purple tinted in it. Her left wrist is always adorned with many bracelets, while a thick and heavy bracelet usually decorates her right wrist.

Before Reflection: She was getting ready for a possible date. Ah well, it was probably gonna turn out horrible anyway...

Other: She has a black kitty named Martha Babe.

Theme: I might choose one later...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Name: Gage Avani
Power: He can see through several layers (like walls, clothes, trees...), and something else... I'll put it up when I think of it xP
Secret: Powers....
Bio: He ran away from home when he was 15, and has been on his own since. And thats pretty much it.
Appearance: Gage is easily 6 feet tall, with dark hair and green eyes. His eyes turn to a warm golden color when he's using his powers or feeling some strong emotion.
Before Reflection: He was walking down the street that morning, going nowhere in particular. He walked by a puddle, and happened to look down and notice that his reflection wasn't even there. He puzzled over that for a moment when it suddenly walked into view, reached up, and grabbed his ankle, pulling him into the puddle... except he was standing in front of it again, smirking at himself, and then walking away. Everytime his reflection passed a reflective surface, Gage was suddenly pulled away from what he was doing and forced to mirror his reflection....
Theme: Umm... maybe later

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:57 pm
Name: Sara Wisely
Power: mind reading (: she can "see/feel" sounds
Secret: has horrible vision in her left eye. Practically blind.
Bio: loves singing, but she has somewhat of a "disability" since she can see sounds. They look like waves of light and vibrations in the air...
Before Reflection: staring into the mirror wondering why she was so sad...
Other: her reflection has horrible vision in her RIGHT eye. (:
Theme: meh.
Appearance:
((brown hair))
User Image
resized for your convenience (: heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am
((We might as well start... If anyone else still wants to join, just jump in))

After a few mere minutes, a knock sounds on Sara Wisely's door, "Ma'am, this is the Rorim Gaurd, could you please step out a moment?" If you choose to open the door, you'd see three guards dressed in a green and blue uniform, and the only visible weapons are the swords resting firmly in their scabbards. They're faces were expressionless, but you could probably tell that they were friendly and meant no harm.
Behind them two people shifted around, one looked to be a young man whose features were invisible underneath a dark hood. The girl looked to be about 15 or 16, wearing a little make-up, her blonde-purple hair up in a styilishly messy bun. She was wearing goth jewelry on her wrists, dark jeans, and a t-shirt. Behind the two were a few more guards.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:54 pm
Sara jumped at the knock. She saw the air vibrate from the corner of her eye. She waited for them to disappear before she looked at the door. "One second!" She called. Waves flew from her voice. They got smaller as they went; scattering in every direction, but mostly moving forward. She unlocked the door and cracked it open. "Can I help you?" She asked quietly, looking at the number of people in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 pm
The first three guards glance at each other, and the young girl in the back looks sympathetic. "Well ma'am, it appears that you have been Switched," The middle guard says in a gruff sort of voice, "If you would please step out, we could explain it to you fully," He suggests, though it's obvious that its more of an order, but not an unkind one. The hooded figure shifts again, and he sighs. "Just tell her already," he sounds exasperated. "Before we get attacked again," he grumbles now. The girl moves slightly away from him with an obvious shiver, and the guards all glance at each other again. "Gage," one coughs meaningfully.  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 pm
"What is this about?" Sara asked, turning her head slightly to the left so she could see them more clearly. She opened the door enough to step through. Switched? What does that mean? She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 am
"Well, uh, can you tell me what you remember from the last 30 minutes or so? Any odd activity, particularly to do with your... your mirror?" The middle guard asked you, sounding slightly uneasy.

((Lol, I just realized I got Gage's name wrong xp ))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:12 pm
((I just thought that was one of the guards))

"Well, ya I was... Um..." Sara looked back into her apartment. Her mirror was sitting where it had always sat. But she didn't really remember anything specific other than her normal routine. "I remember looking in my mirror and the reflection was smiling.." She laughed once. "That struck mr as a little odd.. What is this about, if I can ask again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:12 pm
"Like I said, you've been Switched. With... yourself." The guard speaks uncertainty, as though insure of what to say.
Gage gives an exasperated sigh, "You're reflection switched places with you, because it has more power on the mirror side than on this side, therefor giving it's side an advantage in the war." He explains, crossing his arms across his chest.
Vega gasps "Oh no," she gets out before she disappears. A few moments later she comes back in, panting slightly. "Why can't I ever go to a mirror near by?" She asks of no one in particular.

((Muaha, I wish... it's kinda sad how I got my own charries name wrong xD ))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm
Name: Felicia Chimes or June
Power: Invisibility and turning things invisible
Secret: Her powers
Bio: Had a ordinary life
Appearance: Felicia is 4'5 and weighs 120 lbs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Before Reflection: Felicia was posing in her mirror, trying to take a picture
Other: Loves dressing up and hanging out somewhere
Theme: Give Me all Your Luvin- Madonna ft. Nick Minaj and M.I.A  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm
((Woohoo~ we'll come collect Felecia pretty soon ^o^ ))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out