Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[prp] Mooo and Ice --- 'what a time to sober up...oi'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image "Oh bloody hell." the large trick swore and dumped his glass over, not a drop left. He huffed and tossed it behind him, he glanced around and spotting nothing useful, he pushed himself up and padded towards the main building. He hasn't been here in ages, he'd been off on a bender again. He figured it would be good to maybe get a little blood in his alcohol content. 

He walked for an hour or so, through Chaos' woods, nodded at the anthro and found his way to the clearing. By the time he got there, he was regrettably sober. 

"I know I'm Gunna regret this now." he grumbled under his breath and came into view of the hq building. 

"oh aye, bloody wollop of a choice"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image

The white dragon lay sprawled out on the couch in the main room waiting for the other dragoness to show. He was content for now, Raising his head he herd someone approaching rather loudly. Kashti growled, too many coming and going always.

Kashti sat up his horned head watching the door, no the one he was waiting for wasn't that noisy. He glared at the door before laying down once again. Maybe he should habe found a better place to nap.

Miss Mooo
(sorry new character might be a bit before I get a handle on him)

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm
Hatchett swore under his breath again as he hurried out of the sun, and burst through the main door of the HQ, his tails flicking irritably behind him as he adjusted to the lighting of the building. He let out a growl and rubbed his nose, when he spotted the dragon looking unimpressed on the couch "oi mate, you look about as cheery as I feel. What's with you?" he asked as he took a few steps into the building, looking around for something to drink. 

(no worries, it might take me a few to get the hang of Hatchett again XD )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 am
Kashti continued to look unimpressed at the brightly colored trick kitsu, must be a pain to hide, can't be playing too many tricks like that. "Wouldn't you be irritated if someone woke you in such a rude manner?" Honestly what was this world coming to? Kashti stood and hopped down from the couch with unconcious grace.

His clear blue eyes watched the kitsu before him as he padded toward the door, maybe it would be quieter outside to wait for his charge. He passed the Trick and snorted trying to clear his nostrils from the smell of alcohol "what is that horrendous smell on your breath?"

He paused turning back toward the blue trick kitsu.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 pm
Hatchett arched an eyebrow at the dragon male, and then his maw slowly spread into a grin.
"Well mate, i imagine i would be a bit ticked off now wouldn't i? But sometimes crap happens now dont it?" he said with a throaty chuckle.

"Ah that, well that would be a rum bender." he said as he licked his chops again. "D'you happen to know if this place has anything to drink? or some asprin? got a killer sodding headache brewing" Hatchett shuddered and squinted at the sunlight, as he decided to follow Kashti out of the building.

He really didnt have anything else planned for today, and if he had the chance to annoy someone, well he just couldnt pass that up now could he?

It might even be worth getting out of bed for, and putting the bottle down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Kashti didn't reply at first to his first comment, looking at him strangely, rum bender what in the realms was that, Kashti had know knowledge of alcohol or cared enough to, what ever it was if it caused such pain he would avoid it at all costs.

"There is painkillers in the cabinet at the back in the washroom," he pointed down the hallway to the public washroom most of the passing kits used without a second thought or reply.

flicking his long tails he laid them on the floor gently, watching the Trick kitsu quietly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 am
Hatchett nodded his thanks and made his way down the hall to find said asprin. After popping a few into his mouth, and swallowing a mouthful of water he made his way out to the dragon, already feeling better.

Well, as good as one could feel after spending the night at the bottom of a bottle of rum.

"So mate, do you have a name or shall i just call you 'do not disturb?' " His maw broke into a grin, as he sat down, watching the dragon closely.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 pm
Kasthi was glad to see the other kitsu leave, Then maybe he could get baclk to napping, he couldn't possibly understand what could cause someone to drink so much as to reek of Alcohol, it was such a vile substance. Kashti was rather disappointed when the other kitsu returned..

The dragon watched the other kitsu for a moment, was he making fun of him? Kashti fumed how dare a trick insult him, he was of a proud dragon lineage, "I do in fact have a name, it is Kashti if you must know." what rabble, his sky blue eyes narrowed.

He didn't even care for the other's name, he just wanted to be left alone Kashti glanced back to the door, yeah back outside maybe better, get away from this obnoxious kitsu he thought padding closer toward the door. How much would he enjoy silence then,it was warm enough outside to sleep there without too much problem, hopefully not 'too' warm.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:34 pm
Hatchett nodded "Kashti huh. Don't hear that every day." he said with a shrug as he followed Kashti out into the sun, completely oblivious to the fact that the dragon wanted to be left alone. Or maybe he knew it, but just didnt care.
That was probably more likely of the two.

"So, what do dragon's do for fun? All the one's i've met always seem so stuck up and proper. " He eyed the dragon out of the corner of his eyes, as if trying to figure out whether to pair Kashti with the rest of them or not.

He probably would. Which meant that the dragon was that much easier to button push. Hatchett's favorite after hangover activity.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games