Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
███ Hi there everyone~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 am
█ Hello SWG's~

I apologize for not being present this morning when there was a glitch going on.
I had something to attend to IRL >w< and when I checked it was fixed [which was a good thing xD].

I'm gonna be preparing another bootynator which will be a VARSYON TUU [version two] featuring both of the analyzers xDD ~~

arrow Why start over and make another one?
Because our present bootynator has been 'blocked?' by awesomo which makes his analyzer invisible in our guild's bootynator.
I don't really have a fix for that so I'll be page spamming another one of the sub forum smile

The invisible analyzer of his ONLY works in the bootynator and not anywhere else in the guild.

arrow Why not move the sections with the arrow thing at the bottom to save time and effort?
I tried but they are still invisible.
I'm guessing the thread number is blocked so as long as I'm using those I can't use the analyzer.

Please bear with me.
It might take a while sweatdrop

So while I am page spamming if you see any tank reports or misplaced tanks I'd appreciate a quote with the Section, Page, and Tank Owner's Username so we can be faster with the updates.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 am
Don't Forget to Bump Glowing tanks~! heart

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Mitsukichan03

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:01 am
You don't have to apologise, chiisai-akanbo. It goes without saying that we all have important matters to attend to IRL. You already do a lot to keep this guild going, and I really appreciate that. smile

I will patiently wait for the updates, and I'm sure most of us will too. For the time being I still frequent the current Bootynator and bump glows that come my way. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:16 pm
sorry if i've been out for the past weeks. Im currently out of the country enjoying the new cultures and stuff bt ill be doing a bit of bg playing after i get my other tank full with dolphins again. I need to buy ^^  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:54 am
Arch Angel Neko
sorry if i've been out for the past weeks. Im currently out of the country enjoying the new cultures and stuff bt ill be doing a bit of bg playing after i get my other tank full with dolphins again. I need to buy ^^

:OO!! Where where did you go?  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff