Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
looking for a lady

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thunderandsmoke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm
Hi forum. Im looking for a gf, a real relationship nothing frivolous or just for fun. well i mean, as my gf i think we would have loads of fun lol, but i want to be committed and to be honest. once you get to know me, I'm kind of silly and weird, but i'm nice.

here's kind of what I'm looking for

~Around the same age as me or older (I'm 23, so like 22/23 and up)
~a good attitude, open to new things
~in the midwest (not a huge factor, but it would be easier for us to meet up in real life if we wanted ^_^)
~just an awesome personality, funny
~a friend
~looks aren't important to me, i mean i'm an average girl myself, but more importantly that we click and we get to know each other and have a good time talking and skyping

yeah, so pm me if your interested. i'll have some pics up on my profile soon enough once i know how to do it. Also, i'm new to gaia too!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:00 pm
thunderandsmoke
Hi forum. Im looking for a gf, a real relationship nothing frivolous or just for fun. well i mean, as my gf i think we would have loads of fun lol, but i want to be committed and to be honest. once you get to know me, I'm kind of silly and weird, but i'm nice.

~in the midwest (not a huge factor, but it would be easier for us to meet up in real life if we wanted ^_^)
~a friend
~looks aren't important to me, i mean i'm an average girl myself, but more importantly that we click and we get to know each other and have a good time talking and skyping

yeah, so pm me if your interested. i'll have some pics up on my profile soon enough once i know how to do it. Also, i'm new to gaia too!

Hi!
I am Allyse, I live in the midwest, (Illinois) I am 23.

Maybe we can talk sometime?  

That Girl I Love

Witty Ladykiller

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:31 pm
thunderandsmoke

~a friend

D'aw, you sound perfect, but I think I'm too young (I'm 1 cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm
Awww love, you're really cute, but yes, a bit too young, lol crying .  

thunderandsmoke

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff