Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply les/bi paradise
What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 am
What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you? It can be anything.....

For me it was my phone ringing during class....two times! One in 5th grade now one in 7th grade.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 pm
The recent most embarrassing thing happened earlier today. It's spirit week this week at my school, professional day to be more specific, and I was wearing a dress and heels. I should've worn a pair of stockings, but I didn't. So, towards the end of the day, I feel down the stairs and flashed pretty much everyone including two of the teachers. It wasn't fun.  

Dazzling Seduction

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 pm
Dazzling Seduction
The recent most embarrassing thing happened earlier today. It's spirit week this week at my school, professional day to be more specific, and I was wearing a dress and heels. I should've worn a pair of stockings, but I didn't. So, towards the end of the day, I feel down the stairs and flashed pretty much everyone including two of the teachers. It wasn't fun.

oh....boy...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm
I don't know if this counts but its what comes to mind
I saw this guy naked once on accident (and this was before I had ever seen a guy naked before)
Me and a girl friend of mine walked in on him changing
and he was all like a deer in the headlights
So he just kind of froze for like 10 seconds and so did we and then his Mom saw what had happened and closed the door for him
then we couldn't help but laugh I was so embarrassed for him
meh, can't really think of something really embarrassing that had happened to me.
I guess that is just something to look forward to. gonk  

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

Dazzling Seduction

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Dazzling Seduction

oh....boy...

I know! It was terrible.  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces