Submit

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:29 pm
I dunno if it's all the rage where you are, but it's all the rage here in hill billy hell. due to my lack of internet capabilities and such until recently, I'm way late getting on the bandwagon, but I wanna talk at you all about it anyway.

annnnyway, the story, right. my thing-to-draw was carwash, which I drew thusly:
User Image

which I can totally understand if you can't guess it cuz I srsly suck.

but the crazy wahoo failed it, then wrote in her next response:

"You draw water like this" and then drew a bunch of squiggles. She made sure to make them in various shades of blue and blue-tones, in case I missed the part where water is all sorts of blue rolleyes

my question to you is... were they not clearly bubbles?? do I suck so bad that I cannot properly convey the idea of bubbles to another person, with only my finger as a drawing apparatus?? I understand not getting my carwash-scrubber-things, but not the bubbles??

also: share any stories you got about that app.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 pm
lolwat?

looks like a carwash to me.
well, my first thought was garage, but then I saw the water...stuff. I think you did the best you could with only a touchpad and your fingers though xD

I've never played, and don't really plan on it, though. The only apps I have/want on this phone are for Gaia and Skype.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:28 pm
Lady Aeducan
lolwat?

looks like a carwash to me.
well, my first thought was garage, but then I saw the water...stuff. I think you did the best you could with only a touchpad and your fingers though xD

I've never played, and don't really plan on it, though. The only apps I have/want on this phone are for Gaia and Skype.

I have to admit, I have a bit of a superiority streak sometimes. I wanted to play because the people I watched play really sucked redface I had to answer for them a lot. so I was like, OBVIOUSLY I WILL BE THE MASTER OF THIS! *holds up a sword and points to the sky* totally forgetting the fact that I suck beans at drawing.

i did get the gaia app too, and I kinda like dressing up on there better than on here. my laptop ain't exactly high performance, so my avatar and colors arent as vivid as on my ipod.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm
Read All Over
I have to admit, I have a bit of a superiority streak sometimes. I wanted to play because the people I watched play really sucked redface I had to answer for them a lot. so I was like, OBVIOUSLY I WILL BE THE MASTER OF THIS! *holds up a sword and points to the sky* totally forgetting the fact that I suck beans at drawing.

i did get the gaia app too, and I kinda like dressing up on there better than on here. my laptop ain't exactly high performance, so my avatar and colors arent as vivid as on my ipod.

Dressing up feels so slow for me on there, it drives me nuts. I wish I could get into guilds from there too. I do like being able to browse forums and stuff without having to fight with Safari though (and I could probably get on from there if I really wanted to derp around in guilds).

Wait, I have Words With Friends on there...so, make that three apps. xD

I like to think I'm not that bad at drawing but I'd probably suck at that game just because I'm not so good at dealing with this touch screen.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm
getting mad at people on the internet  
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items