Submit

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 pm
How do you feel about public displays of affection?
do you care if others see?
or would you rather keep things on the down low?
Does it both you when other couples show public affection?
or do you care?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:33 pm
Since I'm not out, only to a few friends. I would keep it on the down low (if I had a girlfriend). But, I think once I'm out and more comfortable and confident in myself, I could see myself not caring what people think.  

xLadyxUntitledx

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 pm
im out to only 2 people.In school or to others i would keep it on the down low....but if i was okay with everything and had a girlfriend i wouldnt care i would kiss her in public.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 pm
Public Display of Affection doesn't really bother me unless they are doing it right in front of my face and blocking people's way while doing that. Even sometimes making out very sloppily. Like just full on tongue action, licking their whole entire face, kind of bothers me. Other than that I don't really have a problem. xp  

Rosey_Winter

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 pm
Jacinda_Snowy
Public Display of Affection doesn't really bother me unless they are doing it right in front of my face and blocking people's way while doing that. Even sometimes making out very sloppily. Like just full on tongue action, licking their whole entire face, kind of bothers me. Other than that I don't really have a problem. xp

i hate that too......its kinda gross like the other day in a park i saw a guy and girl starting too.... emotion_donotwant So i had to walk away....WHY DIDNT THEY GET A ROOM!?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Jacinda_Snowy

i hate that too......its kinda gross like the other day in a park i saw a guy and girl starting too.... emotion_donotwant So i had to walk away....WHY DIDNT THEY GET A ROOM!?!?

Lmfao I know right? And that is exactly what I mean...Like get a DAMN ROOM people D: I mean it's probably tempting but just try and keep it PG13 for the sake and safety of others razz  

Rosey_Winter

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 pm
Jacinda_Snowy
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Jacinda_Snowy

Lmfao I know right? And that is exactly what I mean...Like get a DAMN ROOM people D: I mean it's probably tempting but just try and keep it PG13 for the sake and safety of others razz

once i saw this old couple doing it in a car...Why did my mom have to park there?! eh...she didnt know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 am
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Jacinda_Snowy
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Jacinda_Snowy

once i saw this old couple doing it in a car...Why did my mom have to park there?! eh...she didnt know.

I know, this one time I heard a couple doing it right next door while i was in my room watching tv trying to sleep...----_______----

Rosey_Winter

Artemisa12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm
well i only came out as bi curious to two ppl so far, so when i do get a gf i will show her sum affection in public but i will keep it pg13.everybody should. i didn't came to the mall to see u make a baby in the food cournt! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 pm
yum_strawberry

+ I've had two years in heaven. But five weeks in hell +
+ Where do I go now? +

I am okay with it as long as people aren't like doing it in front of me.

yum_strawberry

That Girl I Love

Witty Ladykiller

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cuddly Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm
I have no problem with holding hands, hugging, and doing lovey stuff in public, but i'm not about to go and suck face with my partner in front of a crowd. xp  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games