Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Battle PRP] [2 v 2 ] Play under the Moon, Hide in the Mist Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am
"It'll just be a round through the house, then we'll go home. It'll be fine!" Cass insisted as she reached over, grabbing Marcus's a** slyly through his coat. The best way for them to fix up their 'attached to each other while on mission' problem they seemed to have was, in Cass's opinion, to go on more missions together.

Even if this wasn't really a mission and it was actually just getting a feel for what was in the Haunted House. There had been a FEAR spike which said something was in there, so...

It was time to snoop it out a bit, right? Cass had thought so and had felt it prudent to take Marcus along with her after regaling him about the silver-haired beast that she'd shot the face off of. She'd been very proud of the exchange and how well it had turned out, actually.

Carefully opening another door, she peered in.

"See? Nothing here yet. We'll be home in time for a movie."

[[EFFECT: ALL DAMAGE IS HALVED]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 am
a** grabbing was.. hard to not do. To his credit, Cass grabbed first, and while he lasted longer, even he broke with time. A fact Dis was happy to remind him of as he reached over to give Cass's butt a light spank. "Don't tease me too much Cass, you know what happens when you tease me." He growled out at her, hand going back to his side while he smirked.

The mission was standard. Go in, take care of FEAR things, leave. Regular, simple, very little to worry about. He didn't really expect any monsters, but- hey, he got to say he did work and the bonus of Cass being near was always good. Even if said bonus was distracting as ********. "Mhmmm nothing. Which means that later there will be something." The line about a movie had him grinning. "If we do really good... I'm thinking a double feature?"
This was why he probably shouldn't go on missions with Cass.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 am
"A double feature?" Cass paused, one hand on her hip as she looked over the boy, a slight grin on her face. "I think I'd be down with that. Something with a lot of screaming, maybe?" she said, giving him a half-hopeful look. It definitely wasn't a good reason for them to be going on missions together.

Even then, Cass was careful to enter the next room still, seeming to grow slightly more alert as she did so.......

----

"Hey, this door doesn't go back to the room we were just in..." Shehk observed with a small frown, opening the door she'd just closed, only for it to open up into a room that looked like there was a lot of fire in it.

Shehk closed the door promptly. Then opened it again. A maze of mirrors. She closed it again, then opened it. She did this several times, having apparently found some sort of fascination with the 'random'ness of the game, half a grin on her face.

"This is kinda fun, actually! I bet we could split hunters up from each other with this." The pricolici wondered if her 'searching' companion even cared.

Or if he was going to decorate the entire interior of the Haunted House with Protection Charms.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:08 am
Marcus was for a second, getting distracted by the way her hips moved. He loved those hips. He really did. "Mhmm, a thriller killer. How about that? I'll even build us a blanket fort." A new hobby they indulged in, as silly as it was. Still, as he joked, Dis spoke up. Something that was full of FEAR was around- he was hungry. Marcus was going on high alert until he heard the voices coming from down the hall.

----

Israfel was indeed, plastering the walls with protection charms. He would protect them from pumpkins, it was his duty. The door fascinated him though, to the point he threw one charm in each new room it showed them. "Why split hunters up though? I am a shipper Shehk, it's goes against my shipping rules to try and sink a ship... even if they are hunters."

Skipping down the way, he didn't noticed the other two hunters next to him, instead working on putting a charm on a window that looked like it was showing the basin of a lake.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 am
"No no no! I don't mean splitting a shi- WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE HUNTERS PAIRING THEMSELVES UP?" Shehk had a complete 'WTF' look on her face as she looked back over at the siren. She could put up with getting herself shipped (somehow it had landed her a date), but...

Shehk's ears suddenly perked up in the middle of her thought, eyes turning off down the hallway as a low rumble began in her chest. A growl as she heard something else moving. Even though the siren wasn't going to be on top of everything happening, Shehk sure as hell was.

"Someone's here." she suddenly said, closing the door for real now as she slunk closer down the hallway to investigate.

---

"Mmmm, I'd love a blanket fort." Cass purred teasingly at the older hunter, until Nicodemus pipped up in her head. Someone's here Nicodemus urged to Cass in the middle of one of her thoughts, breaking the chain around her hips to make sure she had the weapon summoned before she moved forward any more.

She passed a glance back to Marcus, motioning with her head further down the hallway, before looking back down it, just to be greeted by a pair of eyes - glowing blue - and an angry sounding YOU AGAIN.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:29 am
/sigh gaia sigh  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 am
The siren sadly, was as usual, oblivious to everything.
--

Marcus was Ready for a fight, itching even, and with Dis begging for a meal, not hard to press him. The thing in front of Cass got a feral grin. "Us indeed, if only you guys would stay dead." The blade cam up and out, aimed for the ghoul, and went he managed a stab, he smiled. "Two of them. Did you want this one or the other?"

Only when he noticed Hunters stabbing Shehk did the siren stop what he was doing to run over and look at them like they had kicked a foxfire. "Stop! Stop! We are not here to eat people. I promised! Promise. Yes. We are visiting, please don't stab Shehk again okay?

Marcus just tapped his sword in his hand.

Target: Shehk
Damage: 2
HP: 50  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:36 am
"That's the one I played with, love. She's all yours~" Cass grinned, passing a look over the Pricolici before she moved to attack the Siren instead, stepping past Marcus and Shehk and instead making a very light-weighted assault on the pacifist of a Siren. Not there to fight?

She begged to differ, even if his flailing made it hard to make a solid blow on him, huffing disappointedly when Nicodemus glanced past him.

Shehk had half a mind to just jump on Cass when Marcus attacked her, stepping back and then growling at him, bearing her sharp vampiric teeth at him with a long hiss, blood already trickling around where he'd struck her.

However, unlike Israfel, she didn't try to dissuade the situation - they'd drawn first blood and she was eager to play with the scent of blood riling her nerves.

Cass's HP: 50/50
Damage: 1
Charge: 1/3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 am
Israfel was more or less, scared of Hunters. He didn't want to fight them, he really didn't. As the girl swing at him, the stick of her weapon still a sting, he let out a chirp of surprise. "Ahhhhh stop please! I don't want to fight you guys I mean, I made a promise to the one with the pretty white hair! I don't eat humans anymore honest!"

Defending himself for: 6
HP: 39  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 am
"Don't talk to them." Shehk hissed as she stepped back, shaking out her body as she went through the most natural of changes she had to her name - from humanoid to the lupine creature she was, out on all fours as she paced before moving to lunge at Marcus, trying to find an exposed patch of skin to sink her teeth into - though straight through his coat was still an option too.

Shehk's HP: 38/40
Damage: 1  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 am
Marcus hissed as the think got him. "So, I guess I get to play with a b***h then?" He swung out, taking notice of how the bird thing was being a ******** coward and how Cass's a** was-
FOCUS AND FEED ME The hissing of his weapon echoed in his head as he felt the blade get her. "I really hate bitches you know?"

HP: 49
Damage: 5  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:04 am
It wasn't fighting back. How adorable. Okay, not really adorable, but Cass didn't still her hand in the least against the Siren who seemed to be content with not attacking her back and just defending herself. It might have been cruel to attack something that wasn't even attacking her, but.....

Eh, if she got sick of it, she'd join Marcus in his own assault.

And yet....

"Snowy white haired one, huh? I think I'm gonna need to have a chat with someone, then." Had it been Bix? Bix was the only 'snowy white haired' hunter who popped into her head immediately, though there was also Reine, huh?

Either way, it seemed despite her initial light attack, she struck a bit more heftily the next time.

Cass's HP: 50/50
Damage: 4  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm
The bird was.... yeah. Israfel was having a mild panic attack. "Stop please!" He make a cry of dismay as she hit him. "We can leave you alone I promise! Right Shehk? Shehk?" Looking over at his friend the siren was watching the male hit her. "Shehk, stop fighting we- fighting is bad. We shouldn't be fighting them!" His wings were up to try and block an attack but- "Please Shehk, this isn't good!"

HP: 40
defending self for: 1  
demon_pachabel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm
Shehk would have shot Israfel a look if she hadn't just been sliced into again, stepping back and snarling, beginning to pace on all fours. She seemed to be pacing a lot, actually, leaving that glowing 'burn' on her tail after her in a more and more distinct pattern. In fact, she almost seemed to be vibrating.

Shehk again began to move, running at dead speed towards the hunter, leaving a series of bright and glowing after images in her wake as she moved around him quickly, her goal being to throw the hunter off of her before she attacked again.

Shehk's HP: 33/40
Damage: Using THE MIND -Marcus's modifier is changed from -6 to -8 for the next two turns  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:57 am
The hell? Marcus was trying to get his weapon but-
Damn right he'd kick undead puppies.

HP: 49
Damage: 1.5  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items