Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 38

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:17 pm
God again. But its one of the first discussing things to come into my head, Personally, I've adopted Satanism a week or two ago as my main religion. I just wanted to know everyone's beliefs and religions. Flaws in other religions, false stereotypings about your religion you dislike/find amusing, and so on.

Please no bashing, and if there must be any leave it to a degree thats not so hardcore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:22 pm
stare  

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Dessona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:39 pm
First off i have to say that i love the no bashing rule.
Next, I am christian.
Thirdly, I have been a christian since i was like 2 so you know growing up in sunday school and all that stuff, makes it really hard to go against your religion because it's something you've been doing all your life and that you were more likely born into than anything else. Although im not complaining. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:44 pm
I'd say it, but there is a lot of controversy around it.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

JESTER304

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:47 pm
wouldn't it suck if all of you were wrong. watch Kevin smiths dogma. i hate to say it but i do agree with that. its better to have ideas then beliefs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:47 pm
im christian.
I think xd  

LOL BUTTSECKS

Dessona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:01 pm
JESTER304
wouldn't it suck if all of you were wrong. watch Kevin smiths dogma. i hate to say it but i do agree with that. its better to have ideas then beliefs.

There always has to be a rebel in the group...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:03 pm
i WaS RaiSeD CHRiSTiaN.
BuT i aBaNDoNeD THaT ReLiGioN YeaRS aGo.

heart

omri_sc

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:25 pm
i have no offical religion. i have my own beliefs and disbeliefs but i have been chrisened. i do however disagree with satanism.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:40 pm
stare  

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Beautiful--Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:34 am
Athiest... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:50 am
I was baptized in a Christian church, and have gone to church quite a few times, but as my parents don't agree with all the Christian beliefs, church was never a huge part of my life, nor Sunday school, etc. We do go to a Unitarian church for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc. But that's really it. I wish I could have done more when I was younger...

I'm in a stage now that's deciding my beliefs, but I try to say my prayers before bed and dinner. But I forget a lot. xP But I won't go into that, it would take up a whole page. xD

[~Pebbles~]

poetryfreak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:29 am
Well i'm athiest/agnostic, but since i'm 14 my parents drag me to church every week. My family is catholic so it's difficult.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:41 pm
Dessona
First off i have to say that i love the no bashing rule.
Next, I am christian.
Thirdly, I have been a christian since i was like 2 so you know growing up in sunday school and all that stuff, makes it really hard to go against your religion because it's something you've been doing all your life and that you were more likely born into than anything else. Although im not complaining. rofl

I'm a christian but my is sister an atheist. Its hard to be a christian or even a catholic for that matter because all the stuff on tv and the news is against our religion. I'm a christian but I don't think being homosexual makes you go to hell because it doesn't seem right that god would just banish someone to hell.  

Blacula

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces