Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
OM.. This has turned into something...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 am
Dear Members,

Silence really is the best..
If I had not sent anything out nothing would have happened ...all this ruckus... *sigh*. The only god thing that it did was some people are now actually bumping (looking at some posts and some quotes) but the sad part is, well these misunderstandings that are happening.

Please do not fight anymore everyone, as one of the few people in charge of this guild I will take all the blame for all of this so let's not start something anymore. Initially, it really was my fault.

If there is anything contact me and if it's within my knowledge or my power even as a human and one of the VC's I'll try my best for it.

I'll take all of it so please let's be friends again okay?

I especially wish to apologize to these people:
heart Ranchi
heart Pochuri
heart Gawd U Rawk
heart ArrancarYoruichi

Quote:
There might have been un-replied quotes so I apologize for some no responses I'll get back to them if I have the time. I have lots of things that I need to do and I still have paperworks and forms the I need to finish IRL so I may not get back to it soon but when I have time and hopefully remember I'll try.
And there are still tons of empty tanks that need to be cleaned out and sorting out to do so please bear with me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 am
so many typos..  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm
heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:22 pm
You shouldn't take all of the blame for what happened. D:
It's not like you knew people would over react about all this the way they did.

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm
Okay, so I was rash in what I did by banning people like crazy, but you know maybe this is what you people needed to put that fire under you that when you play it's just common courtesy to bump even if it's just one time. It's fine though you don't have to worry about me because I have asked to be taken from the crew.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 am
To everyone, I want to apologise for my lack of activity since the day I joined.

I'm already having troubles catching my own glows as I'm not online most of the time, unlike some others. As member of this guild, however, I understand the need to support and help fellow members by bumping their tanks.

I want to let you all know that I am grateful for the efforts and hard work of our Captains, Vice-Captains, and the rest of the crew.

Thank you for keeping me in this guild. Starting today, I will try my best to help everyone whenever I can. smile  

Mitsukichan03

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 pm
azndreams
Okay, so I was rash in what I did by banning people like crazy, but you know maybe this is what you people needed to put that fire under you that when you play it's just common courtesy to bump even if it's just one time. It's fine though you don't have to worry about me because I have asked to be taken from the crew.

Sorry to see you asked to be taken off crew. While the method may have been a bit rash.... it did get the reaction you wanted I think. And I for one ... see that as a good thing!

Today going through the tank threads there are a lot less...''No fish want to glow here''! Looks like more people are even feeding their fish now.

I realize a lot of us have been put off with all that has happened to Booty Grab..... but if we don't keep it up...it will be gone. All you wanted was for all of us to stick together and support each and every tank. I see that as a good thing! emotion_hug

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:15 am
Reve Casse

Well people are saying I banned them without giving them a reason and apparently I even banned people who had just joined this guild. While I understand I was rash in that decision and I should have looked at there posting history in the Gaia Aquariums and not the post history here, but like you said at least people are looking at stuff. Yes I know we have some regulars who already do that, but those who had been putting it off and just being lazy about it finally got off there a** and did something.

Yeah I figured it would just be best to be a regular member because then those people who were all rage face over me banning them and there friends and such they can feel like something was done and corrective action was taken.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items