Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Traditional Art
i need help T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagi_whitemoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 pm
hey im having problems with my drawing.
i don't know what side of the drawing is? i just got so into the hair that i dont know what side its on now sweatdrop and what kind of face expression should i put?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 pm
I'm thinking of a slightly facing the right?
With one eye being half covered or even fully covered by the hair
I'm not sure which expression you should use though. I mean, you technically can use any and it should be fine.
I'd go for a slightly umm... seducing(?) look haha  

Malthinae

Rogue

PiratePockyPoo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Malthinae
I'm not sure which expression you should use though. I mean, you technically can use any and it should be fine.

I agree with Malthinae 3nodding
I think the reason why a seducing expression would fit is just because at the lower right section of the drawing where we see a peak of her clothes...well, it looks like the cloth is drooping wink
nice job on the hair : D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 pm
Okay..I don't wanna be mean or anything ^^; but the way you have the face (To me it looks tilted) I believe the bun of her hair should be slightly down. Just imagine like..uh....like if you were tilting your head. Your bun wouldn't stay in one spot it would be tilted along with her head. But that is just what I see. Other than that it looks awesome XD

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Usagi_whitemoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm
Okami_Lone_Wolf
Okay..I don't wanna be mean or anything ^^; but the way you have the face (To me it looks tilted) I believe the bun of her hair should be slightly down. Just imagine like..uh....like if you were tilting your head. Your bun wouldn't stay in one spot it would be tilted along with her head. But that is just what I see. Other than that it looks awesome XD

wow it dose lol :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm
Ichigo_angelfireice
Okami_Lone_Wolf

XD lol yeah I was just pointing it out, I hope that doesn't mean you'll have to redo her whole hair ^^;

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Usagi_whitemoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Okami_Lone_Wolf
Ichigo_angelfireice
Okami_Lone_Wolf

XD lol yeah I was just pointing it out, I hope that doesn't mean you'll have to redo her whole hair ^^;

nope im just going to leave it like that and maybe make a new one or just leave it like that. i just learned a new thing thats all :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 pm
PiratePockyPoo
Malthinae

I agree with Malthinae 3nodding
I think the reason why a seducing expression would fit is just because at the lower right section of the drawing where we see a peak of her clothes...well, it looks like the cloth is drooping wink
nice job on the hair : D

thanks. i was thinking the same thing. but i didnt know if it was a good idea. cat_xp  

Usagi_whitemoon

Traditional Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff