Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
How can they see if we bumped or not? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Lon

Adorable Kitty

15,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:27 pm
I usually bump as much as I can. I am in this group and I barley play Booty Grab anymore since I only get about 15 minutes to be online each day. ( My dad is being so Dominant over the computer which was my sister and my Christmas present two years ago stressed ) and now he wont let me on it. burning_eyes

ANYWAY.... I am in this guild but I dont play booty Grab that often anymore but I would still love to be in this Guild. I feel as if I am going to get kicked out now for "not bumping" when I actually havent been playing. I dont want to get kicked out just because I didnt bump any tank owners recently since I didnt play recently. SO how exactly do thay know if the person played their tank and didnt bump? Do they just go down the list of members and go to the bump forums and see if we bumped them? and if we didnt have any recent activity on bump forums then do they just kick us out of the group? cat_cry

I dont want to get kicked out but now im scared that I will for something I didnt even do cat_cry  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Ditto, how can anyone keep track of all the bumps I make?  

ACHgirl

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Kairi Neko KH
I usually bump as much as I can. I am in this group and I barley play Booty Grab anymore since I only get about 15 minutes to be online each day. ( My dad is being so Dominant over the computer which was my sister and my Christmas present two years ago stressed ) and now he wont let me on it. burning_eyes

ANYWAY.... I am in this guild but I dont play booty Grab that often anymore but I would still love to be in this Guild. I feel as if I am going to get kicked out now for "not bumping" when I actually havent been playing. I dont want to get kicked out just because I didnt bump any tank owners recently since I didnt play recently. SO how exactly do thay know if the person played their tank and didnt bump? Do they just go down the list of members and go to the bump forums and see if we bumped them? and if we didnt have any recent activity on bump forums then do they just kick us out of the group? cat_cry

I dont want to get kicked out but now im scared that I will for something I didnt even do cat_cry

ACHgirl
Ditto, how can anyone keep track of all the bumps I make?

lol don't fret dearies we look thoroughly at your post counts so as not to remove people who bump glowing tanks.
If it matters.. to not be biased to the guild, we also do not remove people who don't even use stamps. As long as you thank the owners after grabbing then all is well and on a side note, I'll keep your usernames in mind and remind peachy as well.

@ACHgirl - you're usernames pretty familiar with me since I almost ALWAYS! see you quoting the mules lol so you're good <3

momo the peachy
*points to two innocent people* xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm
Well, in all honesty, bumping other people's tanks is the easiest way to get them to bump mine. I have also made a lot of tank friends and I like to keep an eye on their fishes.  

ACHgirl

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 pm
chiisai-akanbo

momo the peachy
*points to two innocent people* xD

^Lols, I didn't write that! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:35 pm
I'm kinda worried; I looked myself up and checked my post count and it's at zero. I hope that isn't the one you look at--I always bump each tank at least twice and sometimes more using the bump stamp when I'm here at the guild and using emotes when I bump tanks outside.
I'm just unable to grab tanks as often as I'd like to and I hope I found the wrong post count! 3nodding sweatdrop

I truly sympathize with the deep anger and disgust expressed in the announcement; I usually end up having to bump all 7 of my tanks mostly by myself when they glow, and I really get hurt and infuriated by that. I REALLY feel your pain! stressed  

oOoLadyPawsoOo

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:42 am
wovenbutterfly
I'm kinda worried; I looked myself up and checked my post count and it's at zero. I hope that isn't the one you look at--I always bump each tank at least twice and sometimes more using the bump stamp when I'm here at the guild and using emotes when I bump tanks outside.
I'm just unable to grab tanks as often as I'd like to and I hope I found the wrong post count! 3nodding sweatdrop

I truly sympathize with the deep anger and disgust expressed in the announcement; I usually end up having to bump all 7 of my tanks mostly by myself when they glow, and I really get hurt and infuriated by that. I REALLY feel your pain! stressed

emotion_jawdrop same here!! (i just checked) I always bump!! I guess the pple that i bump have me bump their thread on other guilds? How can I make sure I don't get booted becuz i don't know how to show I bump?
Darn those pple who dont bump!! It's rude and it ruins things for pple that do bump! I agree with wovenbutterfly with this and share in everyone's frustration with this problem. emotion_bigvein  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 am
She can see who's bumped through the SWG Bumper account, since the "Bump!!" links in The Bootynator are quoting him.
So she can look through his "You've been quoted" notices and see who's bumped through The Bootynator. 3nodding

At least, that's how I think she's seeing who bumps. xd

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am
wovenbutterfly

OMG no! Not the guild posts xD it doesn't really matter if you post in the guild (but I'd appreciate if you do at least keep it a live or something? XD)
What's important is your post count like when there's a glowing tank you bump their original thread. I hope you get the idea. xD

IKR? It's like only 5 seconds OR EVEN LESS and they can't even post even a heart. *sigh* most of the tanks owners don't even get their investment back and that's infuriating.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 am
Hunny Haninozuka-chan

emotion_jawdrop same here!! (i just checked) I always bump!! I guess the pple that i bump have me bump their thread on other guilds? How can I make sure I don't get booted becuz i don't know how to show I bump?
Darn those pple who dont bump!! It's rude and it ruins things for pple that do bump! I agree with wovenbutterfly with this and share in everyone's frustration with this problem. emotion_bigvein

You wont get booted as long as you bump as a sign of thanks. We're tryong to encourage people to bump even at least once so please do continue bumping. xD

on a side note:
waaaaa Ouran!!!! Hunny-senpai! lool xDD
Me loves Hunny! xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:55 am
ACHgirl
Well, in all honesty, bumping other people's tanks is the easiest way to get them to bump mine. I have also made a lot of tank friends and I like to keep an eye on their fishes.

Yeah, that's a plus with bumping. It's like a free advertisement of your tank too.
The friends part is the extra xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 am
chiisai-akanbo
Hunny Haninozuka-chan

You wont get booted as long as you bump as a sign of thanks. We're tryong to encourage people to bump even at least once so please do continue bumping. xD

on a side note:
waaaaa Ouran!!!! Hunny-senpai! lool xDD
Me loves Hunny! xD

Alright, I trust u guys biggrin

side note:
lol! omgz! i love hunny too!! emotion_kirakira one of the best animes ever! I need to read more of the manga sweatdrop  

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

Kairi Lon

Adorable Kitty

15,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 am
I havent done any recent activity on playing glowing tanks in this guild and bumping so am I going to get removed because of that? cat_rofl cat_cry  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 am
I don't get on often but when I grab I always bump. I like to thank the people who help me get the gold I need to buy things.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:13 am
Kairi Neko KH
I havent done any recent activity on playing glowing tanks in this guild and bumping so am I going to get removed because of that? cat_rofl cat_cry

Naah.. I'm holding it off because of so many violent reactions. xD  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces