Reply Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics
Macbeth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macbeth?
  Eh...Hamlet's better...more dead ppl!
  Romeo and Juliet...unable to be with the person u love most is the worst!
  Othello, what could be better than not believing u'r wife, and then killing her?
View Results

Polaree

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:05 pm
Okay, so in my English class we're reading Macbeth,and at first I found it a bit hard to understand. But after reading it a couple of times and having the teacher explain what's going on, I find it really interesting. I love how Shakespeare has the emotion of guilt eat away at Macbeth's sanity, making him go crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:51 pm
I remember that play. Shakespeare really is about getting into the pentamic meter and letting the cadence of the words flow right. Macbeth is a good piece on showing how guilt can destroy your life, and that of those around you as well. It's definatly an interesting story. I still remeber lady Macbeth going nuts trying to was out the blood. "Out out damn spot"  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Polaree

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:00 pm
lurichan
I remember that play. Shakespeare really is about getting into the pentamic meter and letting the cadence of the words flow right. Macbeth is a good piece on showing how guilt can destroy your life, and that of those around you as well. It's definatly an interesting story. I still remeber lady Macbeth going nuts trying to was out the blood. "Out out damn spot"

That's my favorite line. 3nodding  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff