Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Seeking fellow roleplayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Sup! I'm bored as hell and my previous RP guild has been dissolved, so I'm here to hopefully have a better RP experience.
I've mostly engaged in romantic, or "the slice of life" role plays, all with an occult twist. The characters I usually choose for these RPs are often a supernatural beings or androgynous, feminine males (pics are often anime). I also have engaged in both straight and yaoi-orientated RPs. But I am open to other ideas.
I am semi-literate, meaning I can usually come up with a paragraph. I am usually on at least once a day, If a new video game hasn't come out.
I am looking for a literate role player who can add to the story. I am sick and tired of engaging in RP's where I'm the only one taking the initiative. This in RP for two people, so feel free to add to it, as longs as it adds, but not derails from the main story.
Finally, most importantly, quote per response, I don't want to have to go look for the topic again and again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 am
Gewdbuddie13

Sup! I'm bored as hell and my previous RP guild has been dissolved, so I'm here to hopefully have a better RP experience.
I've mostly engaged in romantic, or "the slice of life" role plays, all with an occult twist. The characters I usually choose for these RPs are often a supernatural beings or androgynous, feminine males (pics are often anime). I also have engaged in both straight and yaoi-orientated RPs. But I am open to other ideas.
I am semi-literate, meaning I can usually come up with a paragraph. I am usually on at least once a day, If a new video game hasn't come out.
I am looking for a literate role player who can add to the story. I am sick and tired of engaging in RP's where I'm the only one taking the initiative. This in RP for two people, so feel free to add to it, as longs as it adds, but not derails from the main story.
Finally, most importantly, quote per response, I don't want to have to go look for the topic again and again.

This is incredibly late.. but..
Are you still looking for roleplay partners and have you any plot ideas? Cx

Evollett

Aekea Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:15 pm
Evollett

Yes, i am. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 pm
Gewdbuddie13
Evollett

Yes, i am. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.

Oh good. What're you interested in and are you willing to roleplay yuri?  

Evollett

Aekea Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm
Evollett

Well right now, I have a desire for some softcore yaoi/ shota RPs, but I'm cool with most things.
Yes, I am willing to do some yuri. However, I've never done one before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm
Gewdbuddie13
Evollett

Well right now, I have a desire for some softcore yaoi/ shota RPs, but I'm cool with most things.
Yes, I am willing to do some yuri. However, I've never done one before.

That's okay. C: what are your plot ideas/preferences?  

Evollett

Aekea Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am
Evollett

That's okay. C: what are your plot ideas/preferences?

For plot ideas, (I'm making things up as I go) -maybe two school friends and one of them decides to open a business, despite lacking the skills.
-A person, who is supposed to be dead, is visited by a grim(?) reaper. Of whom cannot go back to his/her realm without collect said person's soul.
-Romance, featuring a girl and has a crush on her best friend (male), who is fervent cross-dresser and has a feminine attitude and appearance.
-That's only a few, what about you?

As for preferences:
-I need at least a paragraph to work with
-I usually introduce smaller characters to add to the story. Like a sister, mother, another friend, etc.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games