Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 am
I was thinking, I know I my self was really shy to ask those who I did to add me as a friend. That maybe I am not a lone in being shy, or just wanting new friends to enjoy with my old. heart
So, here I thought would be a good place since we have so many GCDers to have a thread where members can say, hey add me please or, I will add any who ask where ^_^ .
If you don't want a bunch of random request, and you just want to talk about friends then please say so somewhere in your post. Thank you.
I my self will add anyone I know as a friend. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 pm
Anyone in the guild is more than welcome to befriend me; my friends list is pretty quiet and lonely most of the time. I like everyone I've seen here anyway, the only reason I haven't sent any requests is because I'm never confident that people would want to accept them. But unlike how I behave, I hope people aren't intimidated or shy of striking up conversation with me.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:49 pm
thanks for the add, I hope you get more heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm
You too. 3nodding  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:10 pm
Same as Chixen here. I welcome any friend requests from people I know or know of. (:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:10 pm
ADD ME, MY MINIONS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Shady-chan
Same as Chixen here. I welcome any friend requests from people I know or know of. (:

you have it where people can't ask you.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Shady-chan

you have it where people can't ask you.

There, fixed it. I forgot about that... =w=

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:14 pm
Ridley Starsmore

I be minion? emotion_kirakira

I'd love to have more friends. Always to scared to ask or even really talk to anyone ;__; Uhm, if you can put up with someone who takes about a week to respond to pm/comments.....if not longer  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm
I want buddies. I'm always surprised whenever I see that one of my friends is online.
They actually got a life.  

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 pm
I very rarely send a friend request. When I get them, there is a waiting time that I put all request through. This time can be as short as 3 days, to as long as 2 years (and counting).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 pm
J 4 C K
I very rarely send a friend request. When I get them, there is a waiting time that I put all request through. This time can be as short as 3 days, to as long as 2 years (and counting).

Why not just decline the person? :o  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 am
Meromictic
J 4 C K

Why not just decline the person? :o
Its like wine; the longer the wait of confirmation/fermentation, the better the feel when you hit that dang button and send them into the wild blue yonder. pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 am
I'd like to get to know more GCDers. 3nodding If you comment me and I take a while to reply, please don't be offended, I'm only here on the weekends so sometimes I mightn't see a message for a few days.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:13 am
Voievoda
Ridley Starsmore

I be minion? emotion_kirakira

I'd love to have more friends. Always to scared to ask or even really talk to anyone ;__; Uhm, if you can put up with someone who takes about a week to respond to pm/comments.....if not longer

I'm like this too!
I'm only here on weekends at the moment, so often I won't see new messages until nearly week after they were sent. Not only that, but it usually takes me ages to compose a response. Then I feel terribly guilty for taking so long to get back to them! gonk  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff