Submit

Kamikaze-Boom
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Hello Crusaders , kamikaze-boom here again for the last time maybe but ill be back , i know i havent been active in this broke , & my last few posts have been saying for this guild to be active so it cold grow more , from 250 , 557, now 888 almost reaching its 1000's for all the newcomers there hello & welcome to our guild for all the people there that have been in this guild since it first started thank you thank you for being here for the many long years in this guild like i did . I want you guys to be active because since im gonna be gone maybe or be ACTIVE again like i use to , i just wanted you guys to spread the word of ZOMG CRUSADERS because as you know it this guild is getting bigger almost hitting the 1000's then 2000's , 3000's & on . i want people to take over , like new people to take over this guild , because the originators of this guild might leave in a few years tooo it will happen ,& also i want people to carry on to this guild as it gets older ; guys newcomers & the people that have been in this guild all i want you guys to do is BE ACTIVE , MAKE OUR GUILD BIGGER MORE MEMBERS YOU KNOW , & PASS IT ON , AS NEWCOMERS COME TELL THEM ABOUT OUR BRAVE GUILD MORE & MORE NEWCOMERS WILL COME YEAR AFTER YEAR , thats all guys i'll probably be active now ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 pm
Thanks for accepting me on the guild. As a newcomer, its my duty to bow down at my superiors *Bows down at your presence*  

I Koneko-chan I

Lonely Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Frost the cat

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 pm
Me and Viskainus will help to spread the word and pass it along with other Gaians at Zomg. You can count on us and the rest of the Zomg Crusaders to help you out, we won't let this guild die out for a long time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 pm
THANKS!(:  

Kamikaze-Boom
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Crusaders' Grounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash