Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm
Marcia certainly wasn't nervous; most of her comments had come from personal experience. When things tend to seem simple they were often quite complex. Marcia had learned never to take things at face value. Tails swayed back and forth as she kept herself tense and ready, any movement she made would have to compensate for the eggs in her belly... damn this pregnant crap.

What in the realm? Marcia had glanced upward same as Ailith, something had been clinging to the stalactite but she couldn't fully see what it was. Marcia however realized quickly once a piece of the stalactite fell along with the kitsu attached. Marcia opened her own wings and took to the air avoiding the falling rock, though she was a little slower at first to get off the ground. Ailith had leaned over to pull the other kitsu and the rock, a desperate move, not without consequences. Something had fallen out of the new kitsu’s paw.

“Ailith!” Marcia called the other kitsu, rushing over to see the damage done. “Let me see.” She looked over at the new kitsu. “what the hell were you even doing up there?”

---

Vynnessia wand in hand was about to recast the levitation spell only to be yanked by Ailith’s paw causing her to lose her concentration to cast the spell, her jar of moss slipped from her forepaw as she held tightly to her wand in the other. She let go of the rock easily, and glanced at the one who had grabbed her belt. It looked as though she was having a hard time holding on. Vynn waved her wand and levitated at the last moment before she hit the ground. She hovered there for a moment looking at Ailith apologetically, Vyn hadn’t been in any real danger...

“I’m sorry bout your arm.” She said landing on the ground cancelling the spell. “I’m alright thank you.” She smiled.

Vynnessia looked around quickly for her jar, spotting and rushing over she picked it up carefully. “Oh,” she smiled at Marcia “I was collecting deep cave moss for a potion,” she explained simply, No one would have gotten hurt if they had just left her alone she could quite easily take care of herself she was a mother to quite a few kits, at least back when they were kits.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Ailith appreciated the concern Marcia had for her but she was more glad that Marcia was alright if anything happened to those eggs in her belly she'd never forgive herself. Ailith nodded in acknowledgement of the apology and winced her muscles were starting to tense with the pain and simply moving her neck was enough to set it off. "You should be a bit more careful, could have killed yourself and us, but I'm glad everyone is alright" She swung her pack off, the straps pulling o her shoulder making it even worse, she was going to have to find a way to put it back into place.... it was going to hurt like hell, but with little other options she walked to the cave wall and lined herself up planning to slam her shoulder into the wall at the right angle to force it back in place. He leg was going to be weak for a while as her shoulder healed and she wasn't sure how much work she would be able to get done which was more upsetting to her than anything else, she had spent months planning this excavation out and it could all be ruined now!  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:24 am
Marica frowned, the concern Ailith seemed to have for her eggs was unnecessary, she found, all the better if something happened to them, means she could get back into her usual routine. yet, part of her would disagree completely with her outward sentiment.

"Let me see" she said rather forcefully making her way over, "I've seen battle wounds far worse than a dislocated shoulder." she said simply. At least Ailith was tough enough to try and hide the pain she was in. She'd had broken bones before so the pain Ailith was in was not entirely unfamiliar, a hazard of her occupation if you will. Marcia carefully took a look at her shoulder.

Marica readjusted her wings comfortably on her side hiding her belly. Good thing her wings were large. Marcia wasn't sure to make of the new kitsu, she seemed rather.. ditzy? No, absent minded sounded better, there was something odd though she couldn't quite place her finger on it.

"Oh I assure you I would have been fine," she said confidently and smiled actually if Ailith hadn't pulled Vynn she would have been able to float herself and the stalactite to the ground safely... however that hadn't happened and Vynnessia felt bad for Ailith "You know once you put her shoulder back in I will be able to manage the healing after that." smiling both sweetly and apologetically. She pulled her cherry wood wand out once more.

Marcia looked at the other kitsu strangely what was she babbling on about... though she hardly had time to process the thought

“Oh how silly of me, you tried to save me and I’ve forgotten my manners I’m Vynnessia by the way.” She smiled “It’s nice to meet you both.” She eyed Marcia’s stomach “My, my, three is it? How happy you must be.” She grinned “Congratulations,” Marcia would habe been caught quite off guard, couldn’t fool the eyes of a mother and grandmother for that matter. She shifted on the hard rock ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 pm
Ailith allowed Marcia to inspect her shoulder, she had had to fix her own shoulder in the past, this was certainly not the first time and probably not the last but it was always more difficult doing it oneself and she would rather not have to do it herself if she could avoid it.

Ailith looked Vynnessia up and down inspecting her when she noticed the wand she was using ahhh a magic user then, that made more sense, hopefully she was a skilled caster she knew a few casters, well ok one and her family, and there were some who were horribly inept, she tilted her head in greeting she wanted to say 'pleasure to meet you' but given the circumstances it seemed like a lie she settled for "Hello" and winced her shoulder sending a pang of pain along her spine "If you are a skilled caster your assistance would be quite welcomed" big if, but with any luck she wouldn't have to skip out on her escavation  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm
"Well that would explain it your a wizard," she said trying to take the attention off her stomach, how on earth did she figure it out so quickly, her face turned red, such a horrible display of weakness, she should have been able to control her body better than that, She readied herself to pop Ailith's shoulder back in. "You ready?" she asked still a little flustered, damn these hormones...

"Witch actually," Vynnessia corrected promptly with a smile.

Marcia shot Vynn a look, Vynn simple smiled in response readying her wand adding to Marcia's frustration.

"One, Two, THREE,"

With tact and skill Marcia popped Ailith's shoulder back into the socket, before letting go, "there," not an uncommon battle wound, this was one of many to be fixed by this winged kitsu. Marcia stepped back to allow the witch near Ailith.

Vynn on the other hand went intimidate to mending the ligaments and muscle that were torn and causing Ailith intimidate pain. She offered Ailith a bottle "this drink has medicinal purposes, it will help the healing process speed up since it;s been enhanced by magic, my elder sister made it." She smiled pausing "Oh it doesn't taste very good by the way it works extremely well though." She flicked her tails happily and continued healing Ailiths arm.

"Soo why are you guys down here?" she asked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:43 pm
Ailith held back a cry as her shoulder was forced back into place, it was always the worse part, she flexed her neck and rolled her arm gingerly trying to loosen the muscles and ease the pain. As soon as Vynn began her work Ailith was more able to relax, tender and soar but not with as much of an edge as before. .... as for the drink she was hesitant and gave Vynn a skeptical look before downing it in one gulp, the less on her tongue the better if it tasted anything like it smelled. She choked on it the flavor clinging to her tongue oh gawd that is awful. She tried her best not to show the disgust on her face but it was a losing battle. "Excavating" she choked out "old ruins"  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:53 pm
"Still a magic user." Marcia shot back in a feisty manner, there was nothing better than skill with brawn. Magic never did anyone any good where she's come from, but that was an old experience, but seeing as things were as they are perhaps she could at least prove useful for a light, "Could you at least provide a light?" she asked.

"Yeah, they tend to be, I'm sorry, to make up for the taste It should start working quite quickly," she tried to comfort, however her eyes lit up at the prospect of some old ruins "I wonder what magic they hold, do you know much about the former residents?" she asked, dredging up ancient knowledge was also somewhat of a hobby then again anything magic related she enjoyed. Vynnessia turned to Marcia "Oh of course," she said as she muttered the spell lumous, her want lit up. "Does this help?" she asked as the cavern was lit up by her wand point.

"And I'm her protector," she added sternly, Marcia Raised her brow she still didn't understand why such a moss was worth risking one's life for. Though it seemed, Vynnessia to be a nice Kitsu, she seemed so air headed, like she couldn't perceive the world as it was, having boundless optimism, Kitsu like that bothered Marcia enough. Marcia frowned before looking back to Ailith "can you continue?"

Vynnessia looked at Marcia oddly "But you should be focusing on your unborn children, ." she pointed out "don't you want them to be healthy?"

Marcia fumed, before she took a breath "Mind your own Business!" Marcia answered coldly "I can take care of myself and my health, that aside we should be moving on if Ailith can."

"Well Alright," Vynnessia wasn't sure that was the best idea, but maybe if she came along it would help, quick thinking and magic always helped, not that they were supposed to get into too much trouble, she smiled "I'll come too!" she decided "I already have my moss so.." she grinned.

((Next time I forget something this long shoot me or at least slap me into replying >.>))  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff