So I'm Going through Hell D: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 am
User Image

Wall of text, either read it all and post mature comments or go away.
Not in the mood for nonsense. :]

OK
So my boyfriend of four years is cheating on me with his best friends wife.
See his best friend is in the navy and on a boat somewhere, his wife lives with his parents however she left cause the smells make her morning sickness bad.
(shes knocked up btw)
Anyway, she decided to go to my boyfriends house.
She has been there since the Friday before last.

M'kay.
So this has been going on.

#1. Well he works at a family owned business, he always answers his phone when I call.
But now he ignores my calls and answers with a text, if I'm lucky. =/
And she has been going to work with him too.

#2. He has been driving her car, he says it's better because it's new. I know that this is a lie because well her 2010 Jeep Compass is automatic, and its a 6 cylinder. His car is a 97 Honda Accord it's a 4 cylinder and it's standard. I'm sorry but it's common sense that a 4 cylinder gets the better mileage and standards have always been better on gas. When he was driving my 2001 Jeep Cherokee it's automatic btw and a 6 cylinder he was lucky to get 18 miles to the gallon mind you the whole front end was rebuilt with new parts. I may be a woman but I'm not a dumbass when it comes to cars. And he just got his Honda running again, and he was all excited about it, now he drops it like a hot potato? I call bullshit on this.

#3. He was suppose to pick me up from my house after he got off work to take me to the store, we were gonna hang out and stuff. Well I was waiting for an hour and he never came around so I call him and come to find out he is in the checkout lane with her and he never called to tell me that he wasn't going to take me to the store anymore. He didn't think enough about me to call and tell me that he wasn't gonna take me anymore. =/ That pissed me off so bad. Then the homewrecker girl says that I have no right to be mad at him because he loves me and that he was working all day and that he didn't want to walk around the store.
THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF.
And if she wasn't preggo I would knock the fire out of her too.

#4. He would never help me clean, NEVER. He would blow me off when I asked and all he would do was sit on the Xbox and not do a damn thing.
Well she stays over one day and he is all like I'm gonna get this house clean and he asked me if I was gonna help and I was like HELL NO I TRIED GETTING THIS PLACE CLEAN FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS. Then she says oh I'll help! Well they had that place clean in a weekend and he said that he did it for me.
I'm sorry but if you were doing it for me you would have done it when I lived there.

#5. When he drives her car or rides in her car I'm always sitting alone in the back while they are holding a conversation up in the front of the car and acting all buddy buddy and s**t.

#6. They act like best ******** friends all the time. >=/

#7. She rants at me for leaving my drawing stuff out on the table when she doesn't even belong in that house anyway.

See what I'm dealing with?
And it gets better.

I told my boyfriend that I want to go on a break, and he is like alright.
Well I told him to at least call me every night, I haven't heard from the b*****d in four ******** days.
And we were suppose to have a movie night on Saturday, well he never called and I'll be dammed if I call that b*****d first.
That stupid ******** forgot about it.

So this Saturday I'm going to his house and I'm going to kick out that homewrecking whore and I'm taking back all my s**t too.
EVERYTHING, even the dishes.
A bunch of my friends are in on this and they are going with me to help, and to keep me out of jail cause I really really really want to kick his a**.
I'm taking everything that I bought.
the curtains, Dishes, furniture, movies, games, consoles, rugs, even the cat.
EVERYTHING.

And I'm pawning off his ring.
Then I'm gonna do some retail therapy at the mall XD
My ring is worth 4K
This should be fun.

With all that is going on I'm pretty sure that they are up to something.

Oh and on Facebook I shared a pic it said "like this if you hate cheating douche bags" Well the homewrecker took me off of her friends list shortly after posting it. So if she wasn't up to something she would have talked to me about it instead of taking me off her list, that whore is guilty of something.

Anyway...

After I get my s**t we are all going out to get some tacos then I'm calling her hubby cuz I have his number and I'm going to tell him that I caught them in bed together.
She ruined my relationship so I'm going to ruin her marriage.
You don't ******** with me and get away with it. :]
In then end I'll have the last laugh damnit.

So yeah...

What do you guys think?
Feels good to vent this out....

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:02 am

Holy. s**t.
Did you actually catch them in bed together? Do you know for sure that
he's cheating on you?
Where do you live? I wanna help kick that mother ******** a**.
What the hell! This is so messed up on many levels,why would she cheat on
her husband?!
Jesus,that's a messed up situation

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 am
[~+~]

Sheetttt.

As Moxcella said, have you actually caught them cheating?

All of the plan sounds fair, although the only bit i'd be a bit careful with is telling her husband. Unless you're good friends with him, i would say, personally, to leave it.
I know he has every right to know, but i think you telling him may be a bit...I don't know. Especially if he's abroad and whatnot.
But then as i said, all personal opinion. ;>_>

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am
I have to say, even if you didn't catch them together that is all pretty damning evidence. The guy seems like a t**t. Get your stuff back and move on.
I agree with Empty Spiral, though. Depending on your relationship with him I wouldn't suggest telling the husband. It's wrong for him to be treated like that but the hoe should be the one to tell him, or at least he should find out on his own. It's been my experience that people who receive that info via third party don't take it too well (either ignore you, resent you, or take it out on you).

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 am
Holy crap. Well first off I just want to say that if I was in your place I would be so beyond PO'd I would do the same thing you want to.

But. Since I'm not in your place and my emotions aren't running things I want to tell you something.

I think you are right to dump this guy, from what it sounds like I think you may have been replaced.
And if your going to dump him there is no reason to leave your stuff there! I would totally go over there and take it all back. He has no right to keep any of it so long as you bought it or he gave it to you(like your ring).

But I also think you may be wrong about something.

We both know think that your boyfriend made a bad choice by letting her live with him and him treating you how he is now. And that, that girl made a bad choice by living with him and acting as if she owns the house, and your relationship.

There is no reason though for you to tell her husband that you caught them in bed together unless you really did.
But I would tell him that they are living together, your dumping your boyfriend because your not happy with how he's treating you now that they are living together and you should also tell him that you THINK they may be in a relationship.
Make sure you say think!

I'm glad you vented about this though. It's definitely not something to keep inside! And whatever you do don't do anything illegal when you go get your stuff! xP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 am
Moxcella

Holy. s**t.
Did you actually catch them in bed together? Do you know for sure that
he's cheating on you?
Where do you live? I wanna help kick that mother ******** a**.
What the hell! This is so messed up on many levels,why would she cheat on
her husband?!
Jesus,that's a messed up situation

User Image

I haven't caught them in the act, but I'm not stupid somethings going on and he is letting it happen.
Things went to s**t when she came around.
So I'll tell her hubby some s**t just to ruin her relationship cuz she did it to me.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Sheetttt.

As Moxcella said, have you actually caught them cheating?

All of the plan sounds fair, although the only bit i'd be a bit careful with is telling her husband. Unless you're good friends with him, i would say, personally, to leave it.
I know he has every right to know, but i think you telling him may be a bit...I don't know. Especially if he's abroad and whatnot.
But then as i said, all personal opinion. ;>_>

User Image
User Image

I'm really good friends with him, and my plan is to ruin her marriage cuz she ruined my relationship so it's payback.
She isn't going to ******** with me and get away with it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 am
mSlMD
I have to say, even if you didn't catch them together that is all pretty damning evidence. The guy seems like a t**t. Get your stuff back and move on.
I agree with Empty Spiral, though. Depending on your relationship with him I wouldn't suggest telling the husband. It's wrong for him to be treated like that but the hoe should be the one to tell him, or at least he should find out on his own. It's been my experience that people who receive that info via third party don't take it too well (either ignore you, resent you, or take it out on you).
User Image

Her hubby and I are good friends.
I just want to get even, and I know that something is going on by just how he treats her.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am
jesusgirl115
Holy crap. Well first off I just want to say that if I was in your place I would be so beyond PO'd I would do the same thing you want to.

But. Since I'm not in your place and my emotions aren't running things I want to tell you something.

I think you are right to dump this guy, from what it sounds like I think you may have been replaced.
And if your going to dump him there is no reason to leave your stuff there! I would totally go over there and take it all back. He has no right to keep any of it so long as you bought it or he gave it to you(like your ring).

But I also think you may be wrong about something.

We both know think that your boyfriend made a bad choice by letting her live with him and him treating you how he is now. And that, that girl made a bad choice by living with him and acting as if she owns the house, and your relationship.

There is no reason though for you to tell her husband that you caught them in bed together unless you really did.
But I would tell him that they are living together, your dumping your boyfriend because your not happy with how he's treating you now that they are living together and you should also tell him that you THINK they may be in a relationship.
Make sure you say think!

I'm glad you vented about this though. It's definitely not something to keep inside! And whatever you do don't do anything illegal when you go get your stuff! xP
User Image

XD
I guess I shouldn't just go for ruining their marriage but I will tell him what I see and that I think they are cheating.
Uhg I'm just so pissed off. D:
And I just want my stuff back. D:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am
It's called a baseball bat.They are not just for hitting home runs anymore.They also work wonders on car windows,and the bones of terrible cheating a** boyfriends. mad And the best part about that is if he did not see you smash everything he owns then he has no proof and no evidence and therefore he cannot have you arrested.And yes she is a homewrecker. I mean geez she is already married with a kid on the way why should she be spending more time with your bf than you do?And how dare he want to spend time with her. And he went to the store with her when he already promised to go with you.a*****e is not a foul enough word to describe him right now. And retail therapy sounds good if he has any credit cards you should take them and give him a massively big bill to pay.Call it compensation for having to put up with his crap and all the grief it is causing you.  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 am
I agree with what other people are saying. Don't tell her husband that you caught them in bed together unless you actually did. I would recommend that you tell him that they're living together and that you think they're in a relationship. I think he has the right to know that much.

And to the person suggesting the baseball bat, really? How immature can you possibly get? I would honestly hope that you wouldn't take revenge that far. Maybe it's just me, but if a man ever cheated on me I would dump him and have that be the end of it. I don't need a man in my life in order to be validated, and it's stupid that anyone would go so far just because of a stupid man.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 pm
Rei Uchikino
I agree with what other people are saying. Don't tell her husband that you caught them in bed together unless you actually did. I would recommend that you tell him that they're living together and that you think they're in a relationship. I think he has the right to know that much.

And to the person suggesting the baseball bat, really? How immature can you possibly get? I would honestly hope that you wouldn't take revenge that far. Maybe it's just me, but if a man ever cheated on me I would dump him and have that be the end of it. I don't need a man in my life in order to be validated, and it's stupid that anyone would go so far just because of a stupid man.

It's a well known fact that breaking things releases tension.And honey please it's not immature to want to cause someone pain.She has been put through emotional pain.Dumping him will solve nothing since he clearly is fine with that.And while dumping him and being done with it is fine for you it's not for other people.  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

Trust me if I could get away with it I would probably do it.
XD
But I'm too afraid of going to jail and I rather break his heart than his stuff.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Rei Uchikino

It's a well known fact that breaking things releases tension.And honey please it's not immature to want to cause someone pain.She has been put through emotional pain.Dumping him will solve nothing since he clearly is fine with that.And while dumping him and being done with it is fine for you it's not for other people.

Uh, yeah. It is immature. It's like being bullied in middle school, so you get revenge by TPing their house. Revenge is ******** immature. And it doesn't solve anything. And if she gets caught or gets hauled off to jail because of your stupid bullshit idea it's going to be all your ******** fault. And don't tell me that him not being home won't get her caught, because the first person the cops are going to question is the pissed off ex-girlfriend. So ******** shut it because you don't know ******** s**t.  

Rei Uchikino

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 pm
Rei Uchikino
Pseudoyoyomi
Rei Uchikino

Uh, yeah. It is immature. It's like being bullied in middle school, so you get revenge by TPing their house. Revenge is ******** immature. And it doesn't solve anything. And if she gets caught or gets hauled off to jail because of your stupid bullshit idea it's going to be all your ******** fault. And don't tell me that him not being home won't get her caught, because the first person the cops are going to question is the pissed off ex-girlfriend. So ******** shut it because you don't know ******** s**t.

And that is why you will be lonely forever. I do know a thing or two about relationships.I have been in mine happily for over 4 years now.And it is not like being bullied.I did not say she should go over to the pregnant girls house and tepee it.That would be immature.And I did not say smash his things while he is not there.He would never get the emotion behind it if he had not seen her pull up to his house.Clearly she would never go off and do these things.She is in her right frame of mind and not crazy.Have you ever seen any female movies such as Waiting to Exhale or perhaps Set It Off. Yeah In the movies The wife of the man who cheats takes fire and a baseball bat to everything he owned. My comment was meant to make her feel better not as an actual method of solving anything.So before you start trying to cuss me out maybe you should just leave.Because clearly it is you who knows nothing. talk2hand  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff