I'm currently involved in several roleplays, but I'm looking for some more RPing to do. I'm looking for literate people only.

Things I love:
Fantasy
Magic
Action
Adventure
Romance
Sci-fi

Things I Will NOT Do:
Yaoi
Anything more than PG-13
Cliched school roleplays
Twilight roleplays

I currently have one good idea for a futuristic RP. The scenario is this: in the year 3000 cyborgs now walk the earth. Due to population growth a radical new law has been implemented, similar to china's old one-child policy: couples are only allowed to have a maximum of up to two children. Halon, a cyborg soldier (human with just a robotic limb and eye), and his wife Mira, a doctor, end up having a third child. Halon's friend agrees to adopt the child and raise her knowing that she is adopted. However, his friend does not keep that bargain. He literally runs off with halon's child, Luna, as soon as her adoption paperwork is completed. And so, Halon begins a lifelong quest: a quest to find his child and seek vengeance against his friend for stealing her away from him. Will his thirst for violence only lead to grief and devastation? Will his marriage survive this quest for vengeance? Will Luna ever know who her father is? The answer is up for you to decide.