Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[PRP] Help You On Your Way [Ivan and Gabranth]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 pm
"I will do all I can to help you on your way to what ever you need. Under my training you will become great da? I will expect no less. " Ivan looked over the small yet heavily armored kit. He would teach him as well as he could this kit would grow to me strong the would never allow anything else. The kit would make him proud to be his mentor. If not well he would do to the kit what he did to all things that were useless and throw them out to the cold to become one with General Winter.

"If you do not you will not like the consequences. I am understood Da?" The stern look in Ivan's eye's was far different from the happy almost insane grin that was normally in them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm
Gabranth looked up at the bloodstained kitsu who seemed to suddenly tower over the tallest parts of his armor. He fought back the urge to shiver in the cold that filled the space between them. Just as his tails began to tuck under his armored belly a hot surge of pure hate and the memory of death and fire blazed through his tiny body. He held his head high as a dark snarl twisted across his features.

"I will be loyal for as long as I see fit," he growled, "And if I do not get my revenge for Landis, my home, all will be judged for that day." He shook his ebony armor making it clatter and lightly spark against itself as if to make a point on his dark promise.

"I am a Judge!" he cried out in a loud voice, "None who were there that day will escape judgement! I, Gabranth, swear by it!" He turned his cold blue/grey eyes to Ivan as he dipped into an almost mocking half-bow.

"What shall you have me do?"

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:03 pm
Ivan looked over at the small Kit. "I only expect you to stay here with me until you are old enough to be on your own. You will make me proud of you." He spoke this as if the young kit had no other choice. "I would not expect you to stay here with me for that long there is no reason for this to happen. " Ivan looked over at the kit. By his mid teen to adult stage he should be on his own so he would have a lot to teach the young kit. thinking over the first things he nodded looking at the rest of the area.

"Go outside here. There needs to be a pile of wood staked next to the door. The axe is next to the place where the pile should go and the unchopped wood is stacked a bit out of the way. Go chop the wood to make the pile" Ivan pointed to the axe and then out in the woods.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Gabranth blinked a few times as orders were given but otherwise didn't move. As soon as the command was given, he gave another short bow and stalked off towards the house with the pile of wood stacked messily near the door.

"Mi'lord," Gabranth uttered shedding some of his heavier armor parts. The breast plate was the last to be unhinged and dropped. He glanced at the axe, a frown striking his face. With the largest sigh the kit ever uttered, he hefted the axe upright and let it fall upon a thick log that looked as if it were to be cut before the blade weilder gave up on his task.

"I wonder were....mi'lord...has wandered off to," Gabranth huffed as he spilt another peice of wood, "It seems off that he would do such an act as to leave his knight alone." A strange expression crossed the kit's face, one of near homesickness.

"Who is Judge Gabranth?" he asked himself as sweat began to bead in his fur. He wasn't about to stop till the last branch was stacked a bit too neatly in the firewood pile.

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 pm
Ivan was waiting for the kit to come back in carefully watching over the little pile of furs he had made for the eggs. Carefully placing each of the eggs in their places he was careful to place the angelic egg in the place where it would be warmest. Looking back at the place he had sent Gabranth he waited sitting there with his tails curled around the eggs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm
The warrior had finished his task with little strength to spare. He smiled, almost darkly, when he saw not one branch in a whole piece. Re-donning his armor, he stumbled to the door and gave single knock with an armored tail. Sitting back on his haunches he waited for Ivan to give him hi next string of commands.

"I will prove to everyone that I am strong," growled the kit in a hushed tone, "And I WILL earn my Magister's helm. I will not allow anything to stand in my way."

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am
Hearing the knock on the door Ivan stands moving away from the eggs for a few minutes. to open it for the small kit. "You have completed the task?" I van sad this as he looked at the wood. "Verry good now, come inside it is time for lunch Da? We will have a good meal that will help keep you strong Da? Then we will start discussing way's for you to get what you want."

Ivan moved away from the door and into the kitchen to prepare the meal for them, a kit was to young to prepare his own meal after all. he would be teaching him how to do that later once he has grown.

Whoan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 am
Gabranth shuffled into the house, shaking and a good bit tired. His armor rattled with every movement, but he didn't seem to care much. In fact the young kit liked the noise. Made sure he was protected from all sorts. Emotional pain and otherwise. He sat near the fire on full alert.

"What will you have me do now?" he simply asked warming his back with the fire.

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas