Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Need bumping advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitter And Jewels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 pm
There are way too less people bumping on my tank when it's glowing, so I basically have to constantly keep up with it and bump it myself. And that is getting annoying, since I'm busy most of the time.
And I don't see anyone else having that kind of problem.
I just needed some advice on how I could get people to bump. Cause Im pissed off that I have to waste time doing that all myself. heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 am
Then you may stay pissed off, because that is something every tank owner has to deal with. Others may not complain about it, but we all have to bump our own glows to get players, that's just the way it is. People will most probably bump you if you bump them, so if you're missing activity in your bump thread, go out and be active in other peoples bump threads. One hand washes the other.  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:00 am
Glitter And Jewels

Like Ranchi said every tank owner has to bump there own tank. The hugest problem is that you may get a full tank of players, but there is nothing you can do to get that player to say hey let me bump either before or after the glow.

Suggestions I would say is just be active in the aquarium thread and bump other glow threads. Get your tank out there in every single booty grab guild you can. Advertise like a crazy person. When I started out I would play other people's tanks and bump in there thread. They would see it and if they went to tip me and saw my tank was glowing at that time they might play my tank. Having your tank in Guilds is a good thing too. So my suggestion is: ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE!!

Oh and you could look into getting stalkers to bump your thread or even hire someone to bump your thread religiously when it glows.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:58 am
azndreams
Glitter And Jewels

Like Ranchi said every tank owner has to bump there own tank. The hugest problem is that you may get a full tank of players, but there is nothing you can do to get that player to say hey let me bump either before or after the glow.

Suggestions I would say is just be active in the aquarium thread and bump other glow threads. Get your tank out there in every single booty grab guild you can. Advertise like a crazy person. When I started out I would play other people's tanks and bump in there thread. They would see it and if they went to tip me and saw my tank was glowing at that time they might play my tank. Having your tank in Guilds is a good thing too. So my suggestion is: ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE!!

Oh and you could look into getting stalkers to bump your thread or even hire someone to bump your thread religiously when it glows.

I see.
I was just worried because the bumper count kept becoming smaller. Just thought I might have be doing something wrong. But thanks.
Now I know everyone goes through that. biggrin  

Glitter And Jewels

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:16 pm
I didn't have to bump my own tank when I had it filled with Memphis Mermaids, but I did bump like crazy! Every tank I played I usually bumped three times if the tank was a good one. I only didn't bump when I clicked on a tank and the tank was really bad. It's important to get on a lot of BG threads to start with, and advertise in your signature and in your profile that you are looking for tank invites. I put the Mermaids in the freezer 'cause Gaia took them out of Phin Phang.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 am
well let's see. Like you I started out in the time where it players rarely bumped my glows. And like ranchi and azndreams have pointed out earlier on. It's actually tank owners having to bump their own glows.

What I can advice is this:

Since you joined in lots of tank threads and guilds it is also good to drop by and play through each one of them. When you see tanks glowing bump them 3 -5 times if you can. Make a list of all those threads you made and religiously play/bump them too. Like azndreams have pointed out earlier on. When tank owners sees this they tend to return the favor by playing and bumping your tank when it glows.

It works and does wonders believe me.

And again they are right. Advertise alot. ADVERTISE ALOT!!! I mean it. smile Take note of your glow times and try to bump them whenever possible. Even better ask a close friend to do this for you. For those close friends of mine, I do this. I have they account username/password and I check their glow time. I have a alarm clock ready for each of the glows. > u <

For an easier method. I'll add some calculations:

Let's say you buy your dolphins for no more than 100k ea. x 17 = 1,700,000 gold

Now to get back all those gold revenues and make some gold what you need to do is.

Take care at least 5 of your glows. Now, it maybe crazy or not easy at first. But you must set your alarm clock for ea. of those glows.

I do this everytime. And it's worth it. I currently have 4 tanks that I own. Mermaids, dolphins, Mermaids + Dolphins and monster tanks.

For pure dolphins. To break even, you need to take care at least of 5 of its glows. And you need to get at least 25 players (or more) Assuming that ea. one of those players got 500 gold, which is the average a player can get from a glow if he is not a good bg player. (I get 8oo - 1500gold a game from dolhpins x 300% = x amount). plus the additional 2,500 gold. You get 15ooo gold in that particular glow. Then if you take care of its 5 glows.

15ooo x 5 = 75,000
(x 7 times a week)
75,ooo x 7 = 525,ooo
(x4 weeks or 28 days)
525,ooo x 4 weeks = 2,1oo,ooo

Any other game you get is already part of your earning.

In actuality, based from my dolphin tank performance. I get 20 - 30+k if I don't take care of the glows, hence bump it. If I take care of the glows 5 times of more. I earn 60 - 100k plus.

There's my short (?) breakdown. Good luck  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Glitter And Jewels

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:43 am
Arch Angel Neko
well let's see. Like you I started out in the time where it players rarely bumped my glows. And like ranchi and azndreams have pointed out earlier on. It's actually tank owners having to bump their own glows.

What I can advice is this:

Since you joined in lots of tank threads and guilds it is also good to drop by and play through each one of them. When you see tanks glowing bump them 3 -5 times if you can. Make a list of all those threads you made and religiously play/bump them too. Like azndreams have pointed out earlier on. When tank owners sees this they tend to return the favor by playing and bumping your tank when it glows.

It works and does wonders believe me.

And again they are right. Advertise alot. ADVERTISE ALOT!!! I mean it. smile Take note of your glow times and try to bump them whenever possible. Even better ask a close friend to do this for you. For those close friends of mine, I do this. I have they account username/password and I check their glow time. I have a alarm clock ready for each of the glows. > u <

For an easier method. I'll add some calculations:

Let's say you buy your dolphins for no more than 100k ea. x 17 = 1,700,000 gold

Now to get back all those gold revenues and make some gold what you need to do is.

Take care at least 5 of your glows. Now, it maybe crazy or not easy at first. But you must set your alarm clock for ea. of those glows.

I do this everytime. And it's worth it. I currently have 4 tanks that I own. Mermaids, dolphins, Mermaids + Dolphins and monster tanks.

For pure dolphins. To break even, you need to take care at least of 5 of its glows. And you need to get at least 25 players (or more) Assuming that ea. one of those players got 500 gold, which is the average a player can get from a glow if he is not a good bg player. (I get 8oo - 1500gold a game from dolhpins x 300% = x amount). plus the additional 2,500 gold. You get 15ooo gold in that particular glow. Then if you take care of its 5 glows.

15ooo x 5 = 75,000
(x 7 times a week)
75,ooo x 7 = 525,ooo
(x4 weeks or 28 days)
525,ooo x 4 weeks = 2,1oo,ooo

Any other game you get is already part of your earning.

In actuality, based from my dolphin tank performance. I get 20 - 30+k if I don't take care of the glows, hence bump it. If I take care of the glows 5 times of more. I earn 60 - 100k plus.

There's my short (?) breakdown. Good luck

Thank you for all the help. heart

I'm just having a hard time following up wit my glows since I'm just busy most of the time. And I don't know how to fit myself into many guilds and threads. But that's already my problem. ><

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:16 pm
Ranchi
Then you may stay pissed off, because that is something every tank owner has to deal with. Others may not complain about it, but we all have to bump our own glows to get players, that's just the way it is. People will most probably bump you if you bump them, so if you're missing activity in your bump thread, go out and be active in other peoples bump threads. One hand washes the other.

Couldn't have said it better hun! Way to go and thank you! emotion_hug  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash