Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
20 & Single *Updated* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItaloCoon92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm
I thought I should update this and give this one more tried since I do have hopes to find someone someday. Also I’ve change a bit somewhat but that’s somewhat normal right? Well I’m 20 now and single, I’ve dated before but it didn’t go so well since I caught her cheating and no matter how hard I tried to look pass that it went downhill from there (Curse my Leo traits >.< ). Again I hope to find someone who’s sweet and caring, doesn’t mind that I’m a goof ball at times and pretty much act like a guy.( Note: Even though I’m a tomboy I still have long hair which I don’t mind wearing in a ponytail or anything. I just wear more boyish clothes.) Um for more info just talk to me, I think it’s better to talk for a while to get to know each other than write it all down. cat_mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 pm
You are exactly like me except i dont wear glasses..... cat_3nodding  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

ItaloCoon92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:58 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12

Nice lol xD well I hope to get contacts soon. That would really help with my cosplay's. ^ ^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:25 pm
Hey there :3  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

sweet goddess 808

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 am
User ImageMy name is kayla i have red hair i'm in the middle not really girly but not really boyish either. I am 18 i hate people who are so insecure when they just know that their beautiful in their own way. Anyways i love drawing and playing the guitar and drums and singing. I love tomboys or butches I like ppl that i casn have connections with i am a random person and i have a bubbly personality.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:51 pm
To Seal Our Fate

Whoa sorry for the very very late reply, been dealing with foolish ness for some time but I'll be on more now xD;;; but in other words...hi. c:  

ItaloCoon92

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:03 am
ItaloCoon92
To Seal Our Fate

Whoa sorry for the very very late reply, been dealing with foolish ness for some time but I'll be on more now xD;;; but in other words...hi. c:

its alright.
hiiii
sup?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:04 am
ItaloCoon92
SpiritOfTheMoon12

Nice lol xD well I hope to get contacts soon. That would really help with my cosplay's. ^ ^;;;

Cosplay contacts are really cool i would love to get the cool looking ones from naruto...  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

ItaloCoon92

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:05 am
To Seal Our Fate
ItaloCoon92
To Seal Our Fate

its alright.
hiiii
sup?

Not much, just drawing since I can't sleep, how about you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:08 am
SpiritOfTheMoon12
ItaloCoon92
SpiritOfTheMoon12

Cosplay contacts are really cool i would love to get the cool looking ones from naruto...

Yeah I've seen those and they look pretty awesome, I really hope to find a code geass contact so I can fully cosplay as Lelouch in his Zero outfit because wearing glasses and the Zero helmet all the time can be a real challenge, breathing especially. sweatdrop  

ItaloCoon92

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:12 am
ItaloCoon92
To Seal Our Fate
ItaloCoon92
To Seal Our Fate

its alright.
hiiii
sup?

Lying in bed unable to sleep x.x  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 am
To Seal Our Fate
ItaloCoon92
To Seal Our Fate
ItaloCoon92
To Seal Our Fate

its alright.
hiiii
sup?

Lying in bed unable to sleep x.x

Ah that sucks, wacth a movie, maybe that would help? OwO  

ItaloCoon92

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 am
ItaloCoon92
SpiritOfTheMoon12
ItaloCoon92
SpiritOfTheMoon12

Yeah I've seen those and they look pretty awesome, I really hope to find a code geass contact so I can fully cosplay as Lelouch in his Zero outfit because wearing glasses and the Zero helmet all the time can be a real challenge, breathing especially. sweatdrop

Yup the breathing.....everytime i try to make my own cosplay with the whole mask around my head i have to think how am i going to breathe without ruining the outside of the mask with holes?! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 am
SpiritOfTheMoon12
ItaloCoon92
SpiritOfTheMoon12
ItaloCoon92
SpiritOfTheMoon12

Yup the breathing.....everytime i try to make my own cosplay with the whole mask around my head i have to think how am i going to breathe without ruining the outside of the mask with holes?! gonk

I know right? Dx I can't really do that to my zero mask because it will ruin it and it's really hard to see in it too (( you see through purple which doesn't help much and its a pain to wear inside)) so it's a pain to wear for a while, then after you take it off all you see is red. (( I swear the plam tress were bleeding when I did owo;;; ))  

ItaloCoon92

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces