Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Gaia seriously needs to stop their BS. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 am
I saw the announcement, and I am outraged.
I play both BG and zOMG ever since they friggin' came out.
I'm a big supporter of Gaia and such, but putting it in the closet and forgetting about it?
Much like Ocean Party and Memphis and other things that Gaians loved.

They need to stop their BS.

They need to hire so many people for zOMG and so many people for BG and etc. That is how the real world works. You get someone who loves it so much they'll do anything to keep it alive.

I, along with peachy girl momo, refuse to do any more gaia cash stuff. Buying it, earning it etc.

Maybe a cash shortage will finally show them how much Gaians LOVE their games and they should keep them up to date.

/rant  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 am
As much as I would love to see us all come together and boycott the whole Gaia Cash thing and don't make anymore purchases and such I just have to wonder how many really will you know. Because when the new RIG comes out first day will I see only 10 listings or will I still see over 40 listings and people buying them up within the first 5mins of a listing being listed if it's a cheap of enough price because all those vendors and those interested in making gold won't stop or at least I don't think they would. So I'm all for the boycott, but I would extremely interested to see how many actually will join this cause though.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 am
azndreams
As much as I would love to see us all come together and boycott the whole Gaia Cash thing and don't make anymore purchases and such I just have to wonder how many really will you know. Because when the new RIG comes out first day will I see only 10 listings or will I still see over 40 listings and people buying them up within the first 5mins of a listing being listed if it's a cheap of enough price because all those vendors and those interested in making gold won't stop or at least I don't think they would. So I'm all for the boycott, but I would extremely interested to see how many actually will join this cause though.

That, my good sir, is very true.

Because there are people on here that have no idea what BG or zOMG is and they will have no intention on knowing because they are too busy spending real money on Gcash and wanting to be "The Coolest and Best Looking Ever".

It makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 am
CherrelAnn

This is why we need to post this movement in all the forums. Get it out site wide and let everyone realize just how Gaia is screwing us all over. I have tons of my friends who wonder why I'm on the verge of quitting gaia and such because they just aren't aware of all the crap that zOMG and BG have been put through.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 am
azndreams
CherrelAnn

This is why we need to post this movement in all the forums. Get it out site wide and let everyone realize just how Gaia is screwing us all over. I have tons of my friends who wonder why I'm on the verge of quitting gaia and such because they just aren't aware of all the crap that zOMG and BG have been put through.

I wasn't aware either. I mean, where do you get the information? I'd love to know so I can just sit there and read everyday.
I'd totally be willing to help, as well.
I've been a member of gaia for over 5 years, so I think I want to keep this site up with all of its good qualities.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 am
CherrelAnn

Where do I get what information?  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 am
azndreams
CherrelAnn

Where do I get what information?

The information of what they're all doing in Gaia HQ  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 pm
CherrelAnn

Umm not sure there is a place for that because Gaia HQ doesn't want you to know what they are doing though that's the thing. I check out the Gaia Community Discussion and Site Feedback forums though for a lot of stuff and then only I knew about the zOMG because I check that forum pretty much everyday and I'm an active player of it.

Off to work for me now though. I will chat with you later though about this.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 pm
azndreams
CherrelAnn

Umm not sure there is a place for that because Gaia HQ doesn't want you to know what they are doing though that's the thing. I check out the Gaia Community Discussion and Site Feedback forums though for a lot of stuff and then only I knew about the zOMG because I check that forum pretty much everyday and I'm an active player of it.

That's true.
Well, I'll start doing that then haha.

And alright!~ Later  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm
They just nerfed towns as well

You have a "cooldown" where you can't pick things up immediately or it doesn't save.

Gaia just loves "fixing" what isn't broke.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm
CherrelAnn
azndreams
CherrelAnn

That's true.

And alright!~ Later

And I'm back. So yes getting the word out to every forum would be the first step. Not just in sigs, but everywhere, so the entire userbase even the idiots can say hey let's show gaia they really do need us.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm
azndreams
CherrelAnn
azndreams
CherrelAnn

That's true.

And alright!~ Later

And I'm back. So yes getting the word out to every forum would be the first step. Not just in sigs, but everywhere, so the entire userbase even the idiots can say hey let's show gaia they really do need us.

Pretty much the only thing they won't touch is forums.
Especially CB.
CBers would flip the eff out.  

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 am
Do you mean this information?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 am
You can count me in because before i bought one 10$ and one 25$ cash card, after that they banned me the next day for hacking because i bought and sold stuff, so i made 1million gold in around five hours. I restarted gaia because i know i didnt do anything wrong and i know that gaias trying to get me to buy two more. Now im not earning/buying gaia cash anymore but, then again i had that account for two years so i know im going to miss it. Hopefully this booty grab guild could help get me the gold i need.

I advise nobody do what i did because it wasted 35 dollars that i could've spent on something else

-I- Hatred -I-

Amia-Chan

Generous Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:34 pm
I haven't trusted Gaia since Gaia Cash came out in the first place.
>:I

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces