Submit

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am
User Image I'm looking for plots for Cam to make her a stronger mare.

Plots:

The warrior within: Caoimhe has made a deadly enemy. The batwalker Terra Stryker has a problem with the delicate mare. She cost the deadly Soquili a meal by keeping a foal from her clutches. Cam survived a fight with the dangerous mare, but not completely unscathed. I'd like someone to teach her more combat skills so she can hold her own.

Healing errrr....hooves?: Aside from improving her combat skills, I'd love to have Cam improve her healing skills. Learning herblore so she isn't dependent on her horn alone would be great.

Helping hooves: Cam is a sweetheart and would willingly help a Soquili in need, so long as it isn't something to hurt themselves or another Soq. She's nice, not gullible so please don't ask her to do anything mean, cruel, vicious, etc.

Are you my mother?: Caoimhe yearns for foals of her own, but until she can get Terra of her case....she's afraid to have them. That doesn't mean she won't take in a stray foal or two.

Open: Anything you want to throw at my girl, feel free! Romance is out since she is happily mated to the Angeni of Truth, Amitiel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 am
Healing:: I can offer Regulus. He is a master of healing, especially since he has dedicated his life to it for his whole life! This could be a two-fold thing, maybe hearing her talking about her mate reminds him what he left behind (he will leave Reila to travel and they break up because of it) and maybe that starts him wanting to actually consider settling down for a change. Anyways, he knows unicorn healing as well as herbology and even how to heal certain diseases... including the Kalona Black Magic (though only pure unicorns are known to cure that). But knowlegde is always good? =D hehehe.

Miakoda Herd RP:: I have Auva who is seen as 'mute' (since she can speak but hasn't and no one knows she can speak), could be fun to see what your girl makes of her. =D

Drashi:: Is a protector for the herd, he could perhaps show her some fighting moves that are known to the herd? Or perhaps more defensive things... like hiding and getting rid of your tracks?

Mate RP:: Obviously I have Amitel XD so if you want RP with him just poke me!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am
Sounds good Sya. Do you want me to set them up?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 am
Yuuka Kurokawa
Sounds good Sya. Do you want me to set them up?
Sure smile
We don't have to do them all at once, or we can.... XD just PM me or poke me if I forget to reply to any! *huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 am
*excited wiggle*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Hoto could teach her some battle skills. He's an old warrior and great at these things. He's also going through alot of emotional junk so she could help him with that. He has no real interest in mares at the moment so he wouldn't be a threat to her mate.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 am
Akuba's available for moral support, I'm using him to help out people's plots here and there. Since he's been a hermit for a year I've wanted to get him out more.

Akuba's reforming his herd, maybe after a talk he can offer to be an ally to Caoimhe. For him security lies in alliances and having people looking out for each other.

Combat seems to be covered so I won't go there but in terms of medicine. Akuba and Keii are very very good with medicine and can teach her a lot.
But what Akuba's best at is being a father, a protector and an intellect.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games