Reply Come Back Mero <33
Official Minecraft Legos announced and unveiled. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errodu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 am
http://www.brothers-brick.com/2012/02/16/lego-minecraft-set-officially-unveiled-news/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 am
Well, at least they got the design/graphics right..  

Day7

Aged Gaian

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 am
i cannot say enough that i find this to be the dumbest ******** bullshit  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 am
gently licks notch's taint as i shove all my money up his a** like a gigantic tool

i dont know how a terrible programing team and awful game designers can get so much attention but here we are. it's no wonder people think gaming as an art is dead  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 am
now you can play minecraft with ten times more hassle and losing pieces.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 am
....Why would people want Minecraft Lego if the game already gives you all that power and more?Yeah fan service e.o  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 am
Druddigon
....Why would people want Minecraft Lego if the game already gives you all that power and more?Yeah fan service e.o

Honestly I dont think anyone's going to actually play legos with them

just think of it like all the other action figures and replicas other games have out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 am
why would i pay more money to play with blocks if i can already do that just by running minecraft  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 am
meekstape
gently licks notch's taint as i shove all my money up his a** like a gigantic tool

i dont know how a terrible programing team and awful game designers can get so much attention but here we are. it's no wonder people think gaming as an art is dead

meeks do i need to go dig up old posts where you liked minecraft before it was popular

because i can do it

I know you like your hipster cred and all, but this is a little hypocritical even for you  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 am
I think it's cute, and would like a lil' creeper on my desk.

But not for $35.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:57 am
lol isn't this the same thing as the original legos?
rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 pm
The Undead Suitor
meekstape

meeks do i need to go dig up old posts where you liked minecraft before it was popular

because i can do it

I know you like your hipster cred and all, but this is a little hypocritical even for you
the game was great when it first came out
but then notch started piling useless feature upon useless feature and now the game's pretty much a ********  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 pm
Man I am ******** boss.

My parents must have had a time machine when I was a baby because I have that exact same set in my parents basement somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 pm
The Undead Suitor
meekstape

because i can do it

nah im cool to admit i liked minecraft a whole bunch when i first got it. i was pretty smitten with it because i like games with emphasis on exploration.

but then the adventure update came out and that was. ok. then the rest of the s**t came out. and then it was clear to me that notch was doing things that was going against the community that kisses his a** so much. and it put a terrible terrible taste in my mouth.

then there is the 15 minute long ending sequence. no wait, let me scratch that, there is an ending sequence PERIOD in a game that shouldnt have an ending.

notch promised with minecraft 1.0 lots of things he didnt deliver, lots of really simple things! like fully functional NPCs and an easy modding API to make all existing and future mods compatible with minecraft so you dont have to go through a literal song and dance just to make the game BETTER. and then there is the mile long existing known bugs page on the minecraft wiki that i pull up sometimes just to have a really good laugh.

so like yeah. my honey moon period with minecraft was over pretty quick. dont get me wrong, the game is still fun, as long as im dicking around on multiplayer with friends, but any game is fun if you're playing with friends. you can argue that the mods make the game good but a game shouldnt depend on its userbase to make it good.

iiiiddddkkkkkkk it had potential then..........notch farted all over it.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 pm
Minecraft is cool

wait for it

but its not a game. its a lego simulator, and this news just drives the point home. you want a game? dwarf fortress. emotion_omnomnom  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff