Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

XXXXXX Creator~~> rememberance1

XXXXXXXXXXXX Inspiration(s)~~> Boredom, My Cats and Morbidness...and other things

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Literacy ~~> Semi-lit/ Lit psh...i dont really care the literacy!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Uhh..~~> i dunno what else to put here  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

sтѳяɣ

nce upon a time there was a little girl named Clara. She could never seem to fit in. She tried to play with the other children but they always said that she was weird and a freak. Clara wanted to play the same games as the other children but all her toys were always so strange in comparison to what the other children had. Clara lived with her grandmother, who never really paid attention to her much. By the time Clara was eight years old she was rather depressed; none of the kids ever played with her and her grandmother was on her death bed. Clara had resorted to solving puzzles and mazes that she bought from the town toy shop.
One night after the doctor, who was taking care of Clara's grandmother, left the house, a stranger came to the door. Clara went to the door and opened it looking up at a man in a tall dark cloak. The man looked down at her with eyes that seemed to go one forever into his...skull. Clara didn't scream like other little girls would, she knew who this was. "Why hello death...grandma's in that room over there" she said pointing into a room down the hall in the house. Death went and sent Grandma's soul to it's next life. Then he came floating back to Clara, who was finishing up a maze, that was difficult. "You like mazes Clara?" asked Death, Clara nodded finishing the last of the maze and then looking up at Death with a smile. Death had an idea, this little girl didn't seem to like the world she was in and he never really had a daughter. "How would you like to come with me Clara?" Death asked extending a rather bony hand to her , Clara stood up in excitement a took the hand given.
Death brought the little eight year old girl to his home in the underworld. He gave her the title of Death's daughter and he gave her all she ever wanted. The room that Death gave Clara was giant. Clara's room was an extravagant labyrinth filled with toys and every thing the morbid little child ever wanted. Each wall was made of different materials, sometimes soft furs, other times it could be spikes or burning coals. Around every corner and in every dead end were new surprises: music boxes, wind up dolls, giant teddy bears, evil clowns, puppets, mind-altering drugs, candies and treats, black cats, poisons, fire, plants, zombies, water, snakes, fog, spiders, your worst fears...etc.
Although as Clara got older she found that she knew every corner of the magnificent labyrinth. Down in the underworld Clara of course didn't age, so she was forever Death's little eight year old (adopted) daughter. After spending the equivalent to 200 years on earth, in the underworld, Clara became rather bored with her room. She went up to Death and asked "Daddy? Can i have more toys?" Death looked down at Clara and said "You already have enough toys my dear Clara" The little girl then shook her head "No not those types of toys" She said as an evil smile came upon her face "I want ones that move" she said pointing up with one finger. Death then shared her rather evil smile knowing exactly what his daughters plan was.
As Death went around on earth calming souls he searched for live humans to take to Clara's room.Clara had given her father a list of different personalities of people she wanted but death didnt really pay attention to the list. Clara's plan was to use the people as mice or dolls, looking over the labyrinth and watching the people interact and become scared by her excellent room and her other "toys". Death searched all over the world and eventually found each of the humans he thought Clara would like, catching them in the middle of their life and sending them to the labyrinth, unknowing of what their future would be.

rememberance1

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 pm

rules
( i know i know there shouldnt be rules but these are simple)
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Ok so here are some simple rules and hint and stuff

1. With writing try not to do txt talk, i know the random rushed typing can cause text talk typing and im fine with that but dont type your whole thing txt talk and stuff
2. ok so each person will be a person... like human and stuff....my suggestion is your first post be of death taking you to the labyrinth or something...you can die or not die...I dont care be creative
3.on the point of creativity the labyrinth is made of ANYTHING.....i repeat ANYTHING imaginable....even the unimaginable there are no boundaries to whats down in clara's room
4. So yeah I'm going to be Clara....she's like the 'god' of the rp basicaly
5. Death is an NPC anyone can use him and stuff but no one can be him...just use him
6. ok lets see....hrm i know theres more i wanted to add
7. Oh yeah you can make your posts as ccreative as possible like with pictures and quotes and stuff

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Oh yes and i almost forgot if you need music to get in the mood of the rp......click here  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

ʗʟαяα ιssαвєʟʟαяαʏиα

Clara paced back and forth in one of the many hallways of the labrinth. She was growing rather impatiant. 'Why is daddy taking so long' she thought as she continued to pace, her foot steps echoing against the high walls. By "Daddy" she ment Death..who had been her adoptive father for around 200 years. The eight year old girl had lived in hell longer than she had lived on earth...but of course she was still alive...nothing else down in hell was. That is why she had asked her dad if she could have these new toys: because they were alive.

" Alive " she said aloud to herself as she looked up at blackness. A spider caught her eyes as it slowly lowered its self down in to the labrinth. Watching its slow decent Clara put her hand out to catch it in her hand. Unlike other girls her age, she wasnt much afraid of spiders...or anything for that matter. The spider landed delecatly on the palm of her hand. "You must've worked hard to come all the way down here" she whispered to the spider as it sat there looking up at her with big red eyes. A wicked smile crossed Clara's face and her finger curled into a fist, quickly killing the spider. "Hm...to bad you landed here" She muttered and whiped her hand against the dark wall beside her as she started to walk.

As Clara walked through the labrinth(knowing exactly where she was) she thought about what she would do with her new toys once they arrived...and about why it might be talking Daddy so long to get them.

User Image

rememberance1

Inside the heart (Role playing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces