Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scareyhappy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:51 pm
Anybody out there? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 pm
4+ years ago this guild was thriving with life and active members. I guess now everyone has grown up and too busy...and on facebook.lol This is my first time back since maybe January last year  

soyXsauce

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 pm
Yup, this guild used to be my second home. xD It was pretty active..

Many of the active members grew up..went to college and some graduated. This is my first post in forever. I think Gaia has changed a lot. It'd be nice if there was a reunion party for this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 am
I Joined this guild in 2006 it was crazy active. But, now it seems everyone has went to better things. I myself haven't been online that much since 09. I come on once in awhile to message people but that's about it. Now I guess you can say I'm trying to get into the community again, starting fresh. rofl  

Max Noble

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 am
MizukiLee

Many of the active members grew up..went to college and some graduated. This is my first post in forever. I think Gaia has changed a lot. It'd be nice if there was a reunion party for this guild.

reunion party will be hard, for that to work we'll need to somehow email all the members or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm
soyXsauce
MizukiLee

reunion party will be hard, for that to work we'll need to somehow email all the members or something.
Yeah. It's just a thought. Although Jarvin (animaznboy) seems to be friends with a whole lot of them on facebook.  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm
MizukiLee
soyXsauce
MizukiLee

Yeah. It's just a thought. Although Jarvin (animaznboy) seems to be friends with a whole lot of them on facebook.

Gonna pray that I hope I have not been forgotten. We should reunite everyone on facebook!! I was thinking about all the olbies the other day hahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 pm
Revive post blah

I dunno. Seems like the lack of existence in the guilds are obviously connected to the lack of activity on Gaia itself so. sad  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

blazer78

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 am
Hope all the sexy asian chicks haven't forgotton me lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 am
Nah, they're too preoccupied with Korean idols.  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:37 pm
Inkieee!
MizukiLee
soyXsauce
MizukiLee

Gonna pray that I hope I have not been forgotten. We should reunite everyone on facebook!! I was thinking about all the olbies the other day hahaha
Haha! I know..I mentioned this to Jarvin the other day. It'd be great if we could gather them up again..and have a facebook party. lol

Hmmm. I recognize your username but I'm not too sure if I remember you. Did you change your username since then? And as for me....I used to be the ghost. haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 pm
Kyros_DeLove
Revive post blah

I dunno. Seems like the lack of existence in the guilds are obviously connected to the lack of activity on Gaia itself so. sad
Yeah...I only log in every now and then to see if anyone has contacted me. But no one had. So I still log in for the heck of it.  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 pm
x.♥___Cres said:

I'm still around, but not too often. xD

♪사랑해 사랑해요 그대를 사랑해요
말조차 못하고서 그대를 그렇게 보냈네요
미안해 미안해요 내말이 들리나요
뒤늣은 내 고백을 그댄 들을 수 있을까요
사랑해요♪

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:15 pm
Mmm same same. :<  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:01 pm
I never noticed how much gold you get from posting in a forum.. o__O that's a lot more than when I was active here.

anyway..what do you guys still do around here..?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff