Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
quest. donate? v.v

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultimate_X-23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 am
Please someone donate. See, i used to donate. ALOT. Every donation was 100k-700k donations. I lost alot of money. I could have a 5 mil avi if i never donated, or maybe more than 5 mil, but the least it could be is 5 mil, but instead with donating my avi is only 1.4 mil. From donating. And no one ever repays me. They never think "oh, she donated 700k to me, and now she needs help, maybe i should donate to her" and one person once promised to repay me, but never did. Now i cant get my dream avi. Please donate people. ; n ;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 3,315,504 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,304,104 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
The Nightmare
Lesade's Sin
Lovely Genie Black Belly Gem
Satin Hairbow
Angelic Manner
Black Neko Cosplay
Vintage Black Ruffled Gloves
Alruna's Rose 5th Gen
Secret Retreat
Lawful Master

This is what i could get if I sell the items i dont need off of my avi out of how much i have left to get for the dream avi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 am
One thing I found extremely helpful on my quests is Crafting Philosopher's Cache. The usual average for being sold is 210k, so you can actually make quite a profit off of just a few.

Gathering the items isn't all that hard as long as you have a bit of patience. ^ . ^
And it can be incredibly cheap, or incredibly expensive depending on if you'd rather buy all of the items or work for them.

I went from about 10k to 300k in two days, and am soon to go to around 500k. ^ . ^ It really makes quite a difference, especially when you are questing something expensive.  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Ultimate_X-23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 am
Alumina Kisarri
One thing I found extremely helpful on my quests is Crafting Philosopher's Cache. The usual average for being sold is 210k, so you can actually make quite a profit off of just a few.

Gathering the items isn't all that hard as long as you have a bit of patience. ^ . ^
And it can be incredibly cheap, or incredibly expensive depending on if you'd rather buy all of the items or work for them.

I went from about 10k to 300k in two days, and am soon to go to around 500k. ^ . ^ It really makes quite a difference, especially when you are questing something expensive.

what level formula is that? im only lvl one oon alchemy. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:13 pm
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri

It is a level 1 formula. ^ - ^ One thing to keep in mind for the Towns items, is that certain items appear only at certain times of the day. The fish are relatively easy to obtain as long as you have at least a basic rod and Grade F fishbait. 3nodding Bubble-Eyed Goldfish are more common that Guppies, just so you know. xD And the ones for the formula are found only at Bass-ken Lake.
For zOMG Ingredients, I'd suggest a small farming crew and a luck set. Plastic seems to be the most common and comes from the flamingos, as well as their feathers, which are much rarer. Wing Tree Leaves and Screws come from the Gnomes, and I am not sure of which creature gives Branches, but I know it is in the Greens.
The other ingredients are Tickets, Pancakes, and Grade A Fishbait - All of which are easy to obtain and not at all expensive.

I hope this will be of help to you, I know I'm on my 5th-6th Wishlist Item thanks to the Philosopher's Cache. ^ . ^ (Slightly more expensive, and a little more difficult to craft are the Alchemist's Cases. They require the same components, but a larger quantity. They are also Level 1 Formulas. )  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Ultimate_X-23

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 am
Alumina Kisarri
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri

It is a level 1 formula. ^ - ^ One thing to keep in mind for the Towns items, is that certain items appear only at certain times of the day. The fish are relatively easy to obtain as long as you have at least a basic rod and Grade F fishbait. 3nodding Bubble-Eyed Goldfish are more common that Guppies, just so you know. xD And the ones for the formula are found only at Bass-ken Lake.
For zOMG Ingredients, I'd suggest a small farming crew and a luck set. Plastic seems to be the most common and comes from the flamingos, as well as their feathers, which are much rarer. Wing Tree Leaves and Screws come from the Gnomes, and I am not sure of which creature gives Branches, but I know it is in the Greens.
The other ingredients are Tickets, Pancakes, and Grade A Fishbait - All of which are easy to obtain and not at all expensive.

I hope this will be of help to you, I know I'm on my 5th-6th Wishlist Item thanks to the Philosopher's Cache. ^ . ^ (Slightly more expensive, and a little more difficult to craft are the Alchemist's Cases. They require the same components, but a larger quantity. They are also Level 1 Formulas. )

I bout the formula, it says it needs 5 golden gift boxes to craft. D;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 am
Alumina Kisarri
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri

nvm, found the easier ones ur talken bout. I got all of the twigs, screws,leaves, tickets, and most of the crumpled paper but not all. All i need are the fish, the flamingo feathers, and some more plastic, and more pancakes. I think thats it. Oh wait, i also need the tires and boots. Thanks for ur help telling me where to find items, this weekend ima be able to go and collect these items. Thanks to u i might get further to my dream avi. Thanks. :3  

Ultimate_X-23

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 pm
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri

nvm, found the easier ones ur talken bout. I got all of the twigs, screws,leaves, tickets, and most of the crumpled paper but not all. All i need are the fish, the flamingo feathers, and some more plastic, and more pancakes. I think thats it. Oh wait, i also need the tires and boots. Thanks for ur help telling me where to find items, this weekend ima be able to go and collect these items. Thanks to u i might get further to my dream avi. Thanks. :3

It is no problem at all. ^ . ^
Oh, Cans, tires, and boots can all be found while Fishing, though cans and boots have a habit of sometimes showing up in Towns. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 pm
Alumina Kisarri
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri
Infinite_Faces
Alumina Kisarri

It is no problem at all. ^ . ^
Oh, Cans, tires, and boots can all be found while Fishing, though cans and boots have a habit of sometimes showing up in Towns. 3nodding

I posted this in the bug forum, but i have a ton of flowers bugs and trash in my towns inventory. When i click yes to save them to my main inventory, it says they where, but they are still stuck in my towns inventory. whenever i pick up a new item there. The towns inventory updates, but no items will go into my main inventory. If gaia admins dont fix this for me i might never get that philosophers cache. Ima wait and see if they try to fix it. :/  

Ultimate_X-23

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff