37%
 37%  [ 31 ]
I dont care, if they are judging me screw them
62%
 62%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 83

Ms. Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:20 am
Have you ever tried something new like put on a lot of makeup or wear different clothes, and go to school and feel like everyone is looking at you and judging you?? I feel like that all the time and it annoyes me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:34 am
yes, I went to a new school and at the library I dressed like i did at my old school. but I guess this school has never had goth's before xp how sad  

xXalkalineXx

Friendly Phantom

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:36 am
Middle school and high school are very difficult times to go through as far as that goes. People really don't care as much anymore once you get to college, though you still might get the occasional odd stare here and there.
Usually when I dress up to that extent it's because I want to be noticed, so I don't mind the attention overly much. Sometimes people aren't sure how to deal with the new and unexpected, so they do dumb things like gape and stare at people, but as long as they aren't whispering or starting trouble, then I really wouldn't let it get to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:40 am
i wish it didnt bother me, but whenever im alone in my room or with my good friends, i dont care, but if its anything school related i feel odd and like everyones looking at me. I think i have a problem. I dont know, like all my good friends are juniors and im only a sophmore, so in my classes, i dont really have many friends, but at lunch im so happy cause im around my friends.  

Ms. Chaos

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:23 am
I wore a skirt with a belt once, and people where talking. >< This is a small town, so... a lot of people talk about a lot of stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:45 am
I wore a kilt to school a few times, I wore black lipstick and eyeliner with a pink mohawk, My spiky hair changed color daily, and if i ever get a picture of my jacket...you'd understand why people stare.

People stare at everything. You learn to love it or to ignore it. Now I go for shock factor. Try getting a metallic green mohawk that ends in neon purple tips. That gets some reactions!  

Your Night Surgeon

Ms. Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:50 am
i will try thanks for caring about my personal problems (huggles all)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:04 pm
I get "looks" wherever I go. Try and take it as a compliment. People are noticing you smile  

Black Ayesha

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:47 pm
Yeah I do it all the time just for the fun of it since I get t go "what the hell are you ataring at?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:35 pm
Just don't worry about them, they've never seen style before and find it hard to cope with. biggrin  

2on

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:46 pm
I Get STARED at all the time stare sweatdrop And if i want to try something new people are like "are you ok?"GEez i hate that its annoys me! sweatdrop And people at my school just because i wear black dont listen to there crappy rap they label me as goth/punk/or whatever pops in there mindless head of theres sweatdrop Stab them all!! GRR o and they think i do drugs and i never have and never will!! Theres cooler ways to die~! heart I Hate Being Stared At!! >.<

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:01 pm
I always get stares. It gets really annoying after a while. Especially if people go up to you and ask stupid questions like:
"Are you gothic?"
"Are your parents gothic?"
"Do you like the color black?"
"Do you listen to Marilyn Manson?"
"Do you worship the devil?"

stressed Geez these people don't have any common sense...  

~:[I Heart Maury]:~

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:39 pm
lurichan
Middle school and high school are very difficult times to go through as far as that goes. People really don't care as much anymore once you get to college, though you still might get the occasional odd stare here and there.
Usually when I dress up to that extent it's because I want to be noticed, so I don't mind the attention overly much. Sometimes people aren't sure how to deal with the new and unexpected, so they do dumb things like gape and stare at people, but as long as they aren't whispering or starting trouble, then I really wouldn't let it get to you.

one thing: they whisper about me. they cause trouble, those f***ing chavs stand on the backs of my pants and make them rip. bastards. then they call me a transvestitie. whn im not. just or wearing a trench coat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:59 pm
i can try to not care. Idk i feel like ive made a rep for myself about being the quiet girl, when in fact surrounded by my friends im very talkitive. I just dont want people to go up to me one day and say what went wrong with you? you used to be so nice? I remember the first day of school in my global class I heard some girl whisper "shes a sweetheart" and it made me think i would want to be more than just a sweetheart? I dont know im probably blowing the situation out of poportion rofl  

Ms. Chaos

Ms. Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:01 pm
Black Ayesha
I get "looks" wherever I go. Try and take it as a compliment. People are noticing you smile

Okay i can try to think of it positively, thank you (hugs)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff