Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Free art for youuu/ I moved! details inside <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Adriel Everin~

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:38 am
I moved this thread! to here 8D I will continue to draw people who have already posted in this thread and post the finished art here (or there), but I thought I might also just offer my freebs in the actual freebie forum. x3 so yea, if you didn't post in this thread before but you want art, just post in that ^ link instead! Let me know if you're from the guild btw, I'll be more likely to draw you. yum_puddi /special treatment for guildies? emotion_awesome

Like the title says, post and I'm going to draw a headshot (or more if I want to) of ALMOST everyone's avi.

Note "almost" because I sometimes....just can't draw if I'm not inspired, but I promise I'll try my hardest to get you all. gonk

Why am I doing this? Because my bio professor is killing my happiness lecture by lecture everyday and I need to doodle or I'm going to explode.

Totally not trying to detract from emo's freebie thread (and anyone else's); I just really wanna doodle too. yum_puddi And who can argue against free art? emotion_awesome

Anyhooo, too lazy to really set up a thread or post samples but IF you must see samples, let me direct you to a freebie thread I made last year: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/adri-s-freebie-artsies-come-on-in/t.69424899_1/ there should be enough random crappy samples in there to let you get a feel. rofl

Or you know, you could just post, talk to me <3 and be surprised (pleasantly, I hope).

so yea a few things:

- I have a life so I'll post your freebies whenever I can, so sometimes you might wait a while and sometimes you might get it fast.

- I'll post it in this thread and quote you if I've done yours. (I hope quotes get notified if it's in a guild? eek )

- I will keep this thread running for a bit hopefully, and open it whenever I can draw. You'll see the status up in the title. yum_puddi

- uh uh if you draw me for free I will be eternally grateful crying whatever is my current avi would be best, if you are gracious enough to do so~~ emotion_bigheart

- Headshots only, but if your avi is freaking amazing I might even do a fullbody. BUT, as it's a freebie thread, don't expect amazing quality emo Quality will be like whatever you see in the thread I linked above. ^

Annnnd that's it I think emotion_kirakira Sorry for ugly crappy thread but I'm lazy and studying. Now post and let me draw you? redface And talk to me about professors and stress over trying to do well in ridic hard classes crying or w/e you want to talk about?

EDIT; you guys think I should finish this up? http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/145/c/7/to_be_deleted__by_AdrielEverin.png

Because it's an old commission for someone, except I suddenly haitus-ed on them (I'm sorry, but life happened) and they cancelled the trade since I poofed. since then I haven't touched this again...but I did spend quite some time on what is there. : ( Anybody think it's worth continuing, just for the sake of finishing it? XD

Just hoping to get some feedback here redface

Latest art;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 am
I would love a freebie  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:33 am
why you wastin ur time on gaia avatars your art owns!! u just need to refine your lines and tweek a bit of your anatomy.

http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=2339 here generate some monster babes and boys!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am
MrsrachaelSnape
I would love a freebie
enjoi  

~Adriel Everin~

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100

~Adriel Everin~

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 am
meekstape
why you wastin ur time on gaia avatars your art owns!! u just need to refine your lines and tweek a bit of your anatomy.

http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=2339 here generate some monster babes and boys!!
huh? sweatdrop

lol I like drawing avatars when I have nothing else to do. /shrug

Also, anatomy WOULD suck in these, since they're freebs, and tbh I whip em up in a few mins and don't spend any effort (well, not a lot of effort...I might try to refine the face a bit. emotion_awesome )

but uh, yea, thanks, I guess? ^^; emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 am
Sketchy type art? emotion_kirakira

If you want me in an easier outfit let me know. I have other bases.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 am
Can't turn down free art o.o; I just hope my avi isn't changed when you do this.. Lol.

Here, this is incase my avi's changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 am
Dunno if you like drawing guys, but.......... mrgreen  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

~Adriel Everin~

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am
Jayce Reinhardt

no no, the more complicated the better emotion_kirakira

sorry...I dont like what I did but...hope it's still ok. emo I feel like I ruined it with the random coloring rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 am
~Adriel Everin~
Jayce Reinhardt

sorry...I dont like what I did but...hope it's still ok. emo I feel like I ruined it with the random coloring rofl

I can still see the sketchy quality so it's all good.

No sense in looking a gift horse in the mouth. Thank you so much!  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Me me me!
Heres a simple design if you wish to choose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am
Oh! I would really love a Freebie whee

of this avi:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/kiaori_moon_warrior/avatrs for art/27203349.png  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

~Adriel Everin~

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 am
Jayce Reinhardt
~Adriel Everin~
Jayce Reinhardt

I can still see the sketchy quality so it's all good.

No sense in looking a gift horse in the mouth. Thank you so much!
welcome ^^

Sorry...did you just want the sketch itself, w/o color? I shoulda done them on seperate layers, then, so I could give you both versions. >_< Didn't know that you just wanted that XD;;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 am
~Adriel Everin~
MrsrachaelSnape
I would love a freebie
enjoi

thank you  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:42 am
biggrin

I just looked on your tumblr and oogled your SheldonBigBangTheory stuff.

User Image

Dunno how you feel about drawing a hairy dude xd

...feel free to doodle if you want.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out