Reply Come Back Mero <33
Minecraft, Safe Haven rules. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errodu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 am
I'd love it if someone made a Minecraft server.

Preferably one where we all live in a fort, have our own dorm rooms within said fort, and play zombie survival half the time following "One Safe Haven" and "One Life, One Chance" rules.

One Safe Haven rules are as follows:

~Can only live and sleep in the fort.
~Can't expand the fort unless supplies are brought back.
~Fort is the only area to build/live/store items in.
~If fort is broken into or destroyed, fort must be repaired at next morning.
~(Optional) Fort is mainly made out of wood.

One Life, One Chance rules are as follows:

~If you die, you quit the server.
~You cannot come back to the server.
~Your items are up for grabs unless you write a "Last Will" either in this topic or in the game.

Additional Rules:

~Roleplay is allowed.
~Players can be hurt by friendly-fire.
~Romance and Bromance allowed.
~Players can act as enemies or rivals to others, but grieving must be kept to a minimum (one tap of a pickaxe is all you get, but if you take a more cunning approach towards hurting your allies, it's allowed).

Errodu Rules (I'm a game designer, I have to contribute something):

~Players participating start with a 5x5 room consisting of a chest, a bed, a workbench, and a beginner's care package.
~There should be important positions in the roleplay:

>Fort Keeper - acts as a landlord. Players can go to Fort Keeper to upgrade and increase the size of their rooms. Gold ingots or whatever agreed currency used to pay for upgrades.
>Cook - works intimately with the farmer. Cook creates tasty meals players can take with them on adventures, or just enjoy for a good bite back in their dorm. Cook gets their own kitchen to cook in.
>Farmer - main resource creator. Farmers start with a small secure patch of land that they use to grow plants and vegetation. Farmland can be upgraded via Fort Keeper.
>Engineer - an expert at redstone. He can hook up your dorm with neat tricks, or help the team's survival by creating transportation.
>Quest Giver - just in case things get too boring, we'll have a Quest Giver. This will be some god-player that whimsically asks for items they don't need and will give you valuable items in return.

INTERESTED? Well I can't do anything other than design the map; I don't have a minecraft server that'll run 24/7. We'd need someone else or something something.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 am
as long as the base can be

User Image

a huge underwater rapture base with a lighthouse entrance  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Errodu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 am
The Undead Suitor
as long as the base can be

User Image

a huge underwater rapture base with a lighthouse entrance

emotion_8c I saw the entire thing and the video.

It'd be cool but I canna do it captain emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 am
video?

Thats the base that a friend and I made a few months ago by ourselves xD (granted, in sandbox mode)

i is king of building fancy things  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 am
sometimes i go to minecraft.net and get myself mad when i do the calculations of how much money notch made.

a hack who sucks at game design and coding, what a wonderful person the internet picked to represent indie game developers. DREAMY SIGH

but seriously though i hate notch and mojang and minecraft is such a jinkilly coded game and it's only fun when you play it with friends.

make a server but dont build anyone houses let people fend for themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 am
actually i read the rules just now and these rules are actually really stupid ******** that  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Errodu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 am
meekstape
sometimes i go to minecraft.net and get myself mad when i do the calculations of how much money notch made.

a hack who sucks at game design and coding, what a wonderful person the internet picked to represent indie game developers. DREAMY SIGH

but seriously though i hate notch and mojang and minecraft is such a jinkilly coded game and it's only fun when you play it with friends.

make a server but dont build anyone houses let people fend for themselves.

Ah, that's upsetting meeks. A lot of game designers see Notch as a decent guy, especially after what was given to him and how he's handled events.

You're entitled to your feelings though, so no criticism here.

I'd rather have a team effort to survival, it's a lot more interesting than building your own base and waiting for the next day. You'd get the same experience from playing Single Player razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 am
I think the way Notch handled the drama he created with the Yogcast retarded and stupid but it is what it is.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm
i will figure out how to make a server but yall will Play By My Rules

rule one: no rules ******** do whatever you want  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
I have never played Minecraft, but I have the Notched Pickaxe in Skyrim. :3

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I think the way Notch handled the drama he created with the Yogcast retarded and stupid but it is what it is.

whoa what happened?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm
meekstape
i will figure out how to make a server but yall will Play By My Rules

rule one: no rules ******** do whatever you want

Negroserver: Meekstapeboogaloo?  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm
I had a server up until a few days ago. It only ever had 3 people on it at once, so it got abandoned. Basically, I was paying $30 per month for... nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:25 pm
J 4 C K
I had a server up until a few days ago. It only ever had 3 people on it at once, so it got abandoned. Basically, I was paying $30 per month for... nothing.

what the ******** why did you buy dedicated server space for minecraft of all things  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 pm
meekstape
J 4 C K

what the ******** why did you buy dedicated server space for minecraft of all things
Why not? $30 isn't really a lot. Plus, I like to play it here and there.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff