Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Today is the tomorrow
  you worried about yesterday
View Results

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm
I don't necessarily consider myself one of those ultra "girly-girls" really. I like to feel and be feminine but I am perfectly find digging in the dirt and playing sports, and doing all kinds of not-so-girly stuff.

But still. I like to be feminine. And I definitely have my girly-girl moments. I use the pore-strips about once a week, and do a facial mask. I like to take a bubble bath with all the lights off and candles (or nightlights) lit so it's dim and romantic and listen to music.

Above all, I am addicted to nail polish and Bath and Body Works stuff. Addicted. Horribly addicted. I have so much lotion and body wash that I never have to worry about smelling bad. xd And I have every single color of nail polish in several shades. I have over 300 bottles. It's crazy.

Do you have any confessions of a girly-girl?
How much of a girly-girl are you?
Girly/relaxing chat in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm
I'm not really the most girly person either. I think my biggest thing would be my love for fruity body sprays and pink things. sweatdrop  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
I'm not really the most girly person either. I think my biggest thing would be my love for fruity body sprays and pink things. sweatdrop
That's me! I am roll in the hay with the cows and muck out the horse stalls better than anyone. I don't mind getting dirty, or sweaty and I prefer wearing jeans over skirts.

but don't take away my lotion. And my nails always look nice XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm
girly. what is girly? there is simply what you do or dont do.... neutral  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 pm
In real life, I love, love, LOVE punkish stuff and have a pair of pretty beat-up Doc Martens and a pair of tartan(?) snowboots that are like my Doc Martens, but snowboots. I'm all punky, and couldn't give a rat's bahooty about fashion and all that. Hell, half the time I don't know what songs are popular. At all. It took more than two months for me to know about "firework" by Katy Perry. Then again, I do like to be clean. But I bite my nails constantly (Which i'm trying to stop), and my hair is usually in a ponytail. I'm not close to being girly.

Online, though, I get more happy and nutty. Plus, I dress my avatar up all girlyish. Okay, kind of girly. Heels and a dress, with a ponytail and a hair ribbon. I would never wear that in real life.

So I'm partially girly, I'd say.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 pm
I am a really good mix of being a girly girl and a tomboy. I act more like a guy, but I dress a little more fashionably. Back in high school, would not have been coaud dead in a pair of cute boots, "designer" (I cannot afford real designer jeans, but they are cute jeans), and I love sweater dresses!!!

I also LOVE Bath and Body Work's fragrances!! I have many bottles cluttering up my dresser xD My favorite is exotic cocomut.

I could care less about my nails. I bite them off anyways. I also do not care about getting dirty--but I hate being sticky. I cannot stand that. lol  

buckwolvhoosier

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 pm
xX Kage Megami Xx
girly. what is girly? there is simply what you do or dont do.... neutral
Oh, c'mon. For conversation sake and for the fact that there is a def definition of girly, just as there is a tomboy. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 pm
I am not a girly girl but I do like body sprays and confession love bubble bath.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:36 pm
I was a straight up tomboy until I met my cousin last summer.
Now I look at my boy shirts and baggy jeans in disgust.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 am
I love my skirts, cute shirts, and a bit of makeup now and again.
I adore nail polish but use my hands so much that it always chips the first day.
Pink doesn't even look so bad anymore compared to back in high school.
I curl my hair on occasion just to feel pretty.
I even prefer contacts over glasses, partially for vanity.
I'll even kind of admit crushes now.

But I still adore my video games and dorking out, especially with my two older brothers.
I still have belching contests with my dad. >>;;;
I still talk about gross and "unladylike" things with my brothers and adore crude jokes.
I still love getting dirty outside biking, creeking, digging in the dirt, and all of that.

I've come to like myself much more that I've embraced my more feminine side.
That, and its fun seeing people's reactions when I explain some of the things I do in my spare time such as game while dressed up all "cute." =P  

Feezle

Snowfriend

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 am
I rather love my long hair and nailpolish and perfumes~

But I also like going and playing in the mud >w< Hah.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 pm
I love climbing trees, rock climbing, playing Ultimate with my guy friends, and sitting in my basement playing COD. I only wear makeup on special occasions. But... I love dresses and shoes. They are my weaknesses. I also love Bath and Body Works and nail polish. I just got 3 more shatter nail polish bottles. I am horribly addicted.  

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:19 pm
FOREVER ALONE!!!
ahem *clears throught* sorry.
I'm the most un girly person you will ever meet. Except Mum won't let me wear guys clothes, which are comfier.

I'd rather be barefoot, and i HATE pink.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm not really a girly-girl at all. In fact, I'm more of a tomboy.

But, I have my girly moments. I also have my girly likes. I love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I also love to paint my nails, but I usually paint them black.

Also, I'm with you. I LOVE Bath and Body Works stuff. Well, mostly just their hand sanitizer and soap, but I still love them. c:

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces