Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 am
User ImageName: Weywot Kuiper
Weywot's names derive from this

Blood colour: Blue #0000CD This color hex code

Symbol: The Weywot Symbol

Personality: This troll thinks way to highly of herself. This comes into play when she's talking to other trolls in the form of sarcasm. If someone tries to correct her, she defends herself with sarcasm and quickly gets annoyed. Her temper plays a big roll in her life, because she can't control it. The smallest things set her off, as well. Someone could jokingly call her a name and she will scream and throw things at the drop of a hat. Weywot is an impulsive troll on top of everything. As soon as she gets an idea in her head, she does it. Snap decisions have lead her to some very interesting situations.

Strengths:

Confident: With her sarcasm comes confidence. She's sure of herself and her capabilities to do anything she puts her mind to. She's not afraid to say exactly what's on her mind.

Hardworking: Any project she starts, she'll put 110% into and see it through to the very end, even if it ends up an utter failure. She'll never stop mid way, no matter how hard it is. She might take a break from it to get her thoughts together, if it is a stubborn project, to figure out a better way to go about it, but she always picks it back up.

Energetic: No one can say she's not an energetic troll. She likes to just go, go, go until she can't go anymore. She doesn't like to procrastinate on anything. She likes to get things done fast. She's always moving. Walking, crawling, cleaning, the girl hardly ever stops unless it's to eat, drink or sleep.

Flaws:

Yelling: When she is happy, angry, or excited Weywot will just scream. Which goes hand in hand with her temper. Of course she will be completely unapologetic about it and carry on like it never happened once she stops. She will literally get in your face and start screaming about whatever has excited or upset her.

Temper: She is easily set off by little things. She's very much a hot head and comes out swinging. She throws tantrums and b***h fits and says things she might not mean but will never apologize for. She'll throw a punch or a kick if she's really mad, weather you deserve it or not.

Brash: Weywot tends to do things without thinking. She'll get an idea in her head and go with it. Half the time it's a bad idea and she'll regret putting all that time and energy.

Weapon: Shovelkind

Appearance: Her horns would be as thick as the first head shot.
[x]|[x]|[x]|[x]
First head shot by Sae

Home: Forest

Lusus: Honey Badger

Power: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 am
Your name is WEYWOT KUIPER. You're a little covered in DIRT right now because your INTERESTS include DIGGING. You don't even dig for FOOD for you BADGERMOM. You have a fondness for BAKED GOODS which you have delivered to your HIVE in the FOREST. While your HIVE is on the surface, you spend your time in the TUNNELS your LUSUS and yourself dig out.

Your troll handle is blindBadger and < You type like you ha V/e a stick up your a** >.  

Feral Mule

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 am
psst, trolls are nocturnal creatures so they can all see in the dark much better than in the light! (plus the sun of alternia is blindingly bright to 99% of all trolls)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 am
-neglected to notice that and fixes- Thankya. >>;  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 am
Now I feexed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 am
for strengths and flaws ... you want to think of them more as personality traits rather than hobbies?

strengths are things that would make me WANT to interact with your character. What attracts friends to her? is she really smart? is she really helpful to people without realizing it?

flaws are the exact same, but flipped. what makes people ANNOYED to hang with her? temper is definitely a good start! you can add to this with other things too though!

i say this because what you have now are more hobbies than traits. especially since all of the traits seem to revolve around that shovel of hers, not her as a person. hobbies like digging are good, but it doesnt really say much about who she is as a person. for example, because sally plays volleyball, it doesnt really give me much to go off does it? because a LOT of people play volleyball, for all different reasons. while its a good little fact to include, it doesnt say much about her personality. i might suggest looking at a list of traits via the google? xD <3

and yeah, like ami said. nocturnal.

THAT BEING SAID OH GOD I RAMBLE; i really like weywot. she can be bffs with magild (whether magild likes it or not LMAO). EVERYONE IS A BFF O /

also, just as a nitpicky thing, what does her name mean? a lot of the homestuck names are taken from real life examples, to fit their troll around a theme. perhaps her theme could be dirt or digging? i believe theres actually a full guide for this in the forum, so i wont go too much in depth.

also; HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A s**t  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am
I think I fixed it. >_>;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 am
first off, just some minor nit-picks. You say she doesn't know how to talk to people not through a computer, this shop doesn't have Trollian so she would have never talked to anyone on the computer anyway. Also, you have weather written when it should be whether. Like I said, just minor nit-picks. Now for critting.

I'm wondering how she can be socially awkward but so confident. You emphasize how she's confident in her abilities, but it seems if she can't properly interact with other trolls then she'd realize she isn't that good? Is she just so sure of herself that she doesn't even notice her ineptitude? If that's the case that seems like a flaw as well. If that isn't the case then you should explain how she feels about her lack of social skills and how it affects her confident nature. How does she feel about these "unsavory situations" she gets into? Does she regret her brash behavior or does she just roll with it and shrug it off? Again I am curious how her awkwardness works with her brashness. It seems like her lack of social skills is a major flaw in accordance with the rest of her personality. Either add it as one of her flaws and fully explain how it works with the rest of her, or take out that part talking about it in her personality.  

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 am
:> Thank you for the crits! Everyone has been really helpful!

I have made some changes and I hope everything flows more smoothly now!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:54 am
heart  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:13 am
for brash, the fact that she often regrets what she's done after it happened seems a bit contradictory to her being such a confident, in-your-face troll. if i was the kind of person to constantly leap at things and waste time on shitty ideas, i'd loose confidence in myself and my decision making pretty quickly!

weather = whether

a few sentences change tense in the middle, it can be a little confusing and jarring to read, i'd go back and change them so that they're all in the past or present tense

for personality, i'd like to see some information about what her hobbies and interests are, since it lets other people with trolls who have similar interests find a starting point for them to get to know each other, and also lends some more insight into her day to day life. :3

apart from that, it all looks good  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out