Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
I keep getting.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm
I keep getting beg PM's and (1) comment.. ugh.. if this keeps up who knows what I will do.. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 pm
Tried writing in your profile, that beggars can go to hell? I get less beg PM's after cleaning up my profile, and writing that I'm no charity. Wish it would help against random friend requests too though sweatdrop  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

-AngelKiddy-

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:55 pm
Wow it must be a pain...I I sometimes got the same problem. Maybe you should put it in your profile or your sig.? sweatdrop ....
Oh and Ranchi ....bump! 4laugh .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm
Have you tried Counter-begging?

Putting in your profile that you're questing or something of the like to make the beggars start realizing they should leave you alone.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am
I get this alot too. I do wonder why people always ask me for donations. Do I even look like a big pile of gold? Like hell really. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 am
Ranchi
Tried writing in your profile, that beggars can go to hell? I get less beg PM's after cleaning up my profile, and writing that I'm no charity. Wish it would help against random friend requests too though sweatdrop

I'll probably put a text on the "About ME" part or put a really hard quest or somthing.. xDD
Than you and about the random adds I think I'm gonna have to check the block users for adding me..

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 am
Tarrien
Have you tried Counter-begging?

Putting in your profile that you're questing or something of the like to make the beggars start realizing they should leave you alone.

:O?? It works?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:27 am
-AngelKiddy-
Wow it must be a pain...I I sometimes got the same problem. Maybe you should put it in your profile or your sig.? sweatdrop ....
Oh and Ranchi ....bump! 4laugh .

Yeah it's a pain OMG.. D;
We no chariteh ninja  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 am
Arch Angel Neko
I get this alot too. I do wonder why people always ask me for donations. Do I even look like a big pile of gold? Like hell really. neutral

Yes you do! emotion_dowant lool xD
sir sir gimme this pl0x! XDDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 am
ugh on my old account i used to get messages left and right. annoyed the hell out of me.  

rwerw4243

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

Yes you do! emotion_dowant lool xD
sir sir gimme this pl0x! XDDDD

yeah,.. they ask me .. sir how much gold do you have right now? can you please donate? or sir you have cool wings what are they called? oh they are expensive! donate to mae please? or wow your a tank owner, so you have alot of gold, donate to me please. And even if i courteously say no, I receive the cold shoulder or the you're a cheap b*****d attitude. Like hell scream Sometimes I just want to say talk2hand back of biatch i got no time for you. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 am
Arch Angel Neko
yeah,.. they ask me .. sir how much gold do you have right now? can you please donate? or sir you have cool wings what are they called? oh they are expensive! donate to mae please? or wow your a tank owner, so you have alot of gold, donate to me please. And even if i courteously say no, I receive the cold shoulder or the you're a cheap b*****d attitude. Like hell scream Sometimes I just want to say talk2hand back of biatch i got no time for you. cool

hahahahahah!! xDD
what the heck!! Y are they so rude..! xDD
You're so nice to even reply nekoo.. xD Sometimes I'm too lazy to even reply.
I like the attitude there..! lol xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am
chiisai-akanbo
I keep getting beg PM's and (1) comment.. ugh.. if this keeps up who knows what I will do.. D:

Just ignore the beggars. There's no law that says we have to answer them. heart  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games