Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Help me out here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Now, I know all of you LOVE Aquariums and Booty Grabs and such.

I wanted to ask all of you if you would be interested in reading my petition which deals with the Aquariums.

The link's in my siggy.

Thank you if you read or sign! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 am
A new game, or in-game for Aquariums? Either way, I don't think it's gonna happen. Gaia reduced the daily BG income to 150k, and even cut off family members using the same PC for a while. They did it because there's too much gold on Gaia, which is their own fault really. I don't think they're gonna add even more ways to make fast gold every day. Maybe it could be added through Viximo, if they decide to support the game or something.

And a bank? There are plenty of petitions for a bank, but Gaia already stated several years ago, that it's not going to happen. I doubt they are gonna change their mind, as they see a bank as a useless feature making the rich even more rich. If you have trouble saving your gold, do what everyone else does, and create a mule to use as bank. A little self-discipline is way better than asking Gaia again and again, to give you something they don't want to. It's Gaia you know sad  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

CherrelAnn

Chatty Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:54 am
Ranchi
A new game, or in-game for Aquariums? Either way, I don't think it's gonna happen. Gaia reduced the daily BG income to 150k, and even cut off family members using the same PC for a while. They did it because there's too much gold on Gaia, which is their own fault really. I don't think they're gonna add even more ways to make fast gold every day. Maybe it could be added through Viximo, if they decide to support the game or something.

And a bank? There are plenty of petitions for a bank, but Gaia already stated several years ago, that it's not going to happen. I doubt they are gonna change their mind, as they see a bank as a useless feature making the rich even more rich. If you have trouble saving your gold, do what everyone else does, and create a mule to use as bank. A little self-discipline is way better than asking Gaia again and again, to give you something they don't want to. It's Gaia you know sad

True...
I meant for scrubbles to be an in-game thing. Just an add-on to Aquarium like BG is. I don't know if viximo would support it and viximo games aren't really that good...
Well, actually I guess they would because they have a similar..oh, what's the word....style as facebook did when Ocean Party was on facebook.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games