Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Vee's Plottings OPEN! [U/C]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello All! I'm vballlvr5 but please feel free to just call me Vee. I have five lovely soquili right now and they'd love to have some plottings so check below for more on them!

note: I prefer guild RP  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 pm
Aaron
Cert
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mate: looking
Children: none yet
Breeding Slots: Open || Open || Open

Knowledge is Power Aaron needs a tutor of sorts. As he didn't have much time with his family as a foal he is severely lacking in a formal education but is curious about the world and desperately wants to learn more about it. Whether it be knowledge about plants and the land being shared or healing techniques or even how to fly better using and following weather patterns he needs any instruction he can get.
The Ways of a Knight A kind and knightly fellow he doesn't do well with evil doers but lacks training in the more skilled areas of knighthood. He is not lacking in intelligence but in training.
The Night Sky Aaron is deeply interested in the heavens above and loves staring at the night sky and stars. Perhaps another soquili comes stumbles across him as he gazes above and sees it fit to share some of their knowledge of the stars with him.
Finding Your Way Home This is for a foal only. Aaron (as an adult) has recently found his way back to his childhood home with the assistance of a friend but after he heads out for more discovering he finds a foal that is lost and can't find their way home. As Aaron had gone through a similar situation but never found his own way back he would be very enthusiastic about helping the foal and maybe he can teach the foal a few things.
Prove Yourself Really for any soquili looking for a fight though they will have to provoke Aaron. I would prefer it if Aaron won though I'm not opposed to him attaining a few cuts and bruises. We can discuss the result if necessary.
The One? Aaron has such a big heart he needs someone to love and that can (at least eventually) love him back in return. I'm looking for a lovely lady that won't be annoyed by his mainly happy-go-lucky attitude. Appearances aren't a main concern what I care about is their personalities meshing well. I'm looking for true love here, so please no flings.  

vballlvr5

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm
Ofelia
Cert
Mate: none yet
Personality: Ofelia is a bright and bubbly girl full of spunk and spirit. She's light on her light on her hooves and in her heart. She is a traveler and adventurer, looking for new and exotic places and seeing new and different soquili.

For mate offers:

True to Your Heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 pm
Amethyst
Cert
Mate: none yet

Amethyst is very wary of others, but even if she is skeptical of the intentions of others she will eagerly join them for a conservation if it would benefit her. For instance she has trouble flying so she'd be thrilled if someone could provide her guidance.  

vballlvr5

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm
reserved  

vballlvr5

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm
one more  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 pm
OPEN! (not finished but I figured why not open it now?)  

vballlvr5

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 am
.safe  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:51 am
saved  

vballlvr5

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:00 am
save  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 am
save