Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Is it just me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone else having trouble?
  yes
  no
  I have no idea what you're talking about... thanks for the gold
View Results

ilovethebronx

Generous Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 pm
Whenever I try to bump a thread via the bump link I get an error when trying to submit. I only started having this problem in the last day or two. This could potentially be a big problem for the tank owners if no one can bump their thread. If it's just me who is having trouble then I will report it to Gaia and see if they can help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:00 am
What kind of error is it? Does it say anywhere that you forgot to do so-and-so, like entering the CAPTCHA words at the bottom of the reply box?  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:20 am
Blood Pop

chii is a troll and says Your avi is super duper cute gimme! *snatches* xD

anyway~... about the problem of the OP..
have you tried scrolling down a bit maybe there's a captcha you're missing?
If you're still having this problem I'll check the codes if others are also experiencing this biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04 pm
Blood Pop

chiisai-akanbo

The error said "Oops, we found the following problems:

Message: You have to put something into your message! We can't read your mind. biggrin "

I thought it might be an error in the code so I tried adding text and then tried taking all of the code out and starting fresh but got the same error.

Strangely enough it's working most of the time now. I only get the error once every 10 times or so.  

ilovethebronx

Generous Poster

Cat Dirt

Quotable Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:21 pm
kandykahne
Blood Pop

chiisai-akanbo

Message: You have to put something into your message! We can't read your mind. biggrin "

I thought it might be an error in the code so I tried adding text and then tried taking all of the code out and starting fresh but got the same error.

Strangely enough it's working most of the time now. I only get the error once every 10 times or so.

I get that on occasion. Refreshing the page or opening the link again will usually clear it up.
Also, sometimes I get an error of "you need to put something in your title" when I'm trying to use the quick reply- I just open the regular reply when this happens and it will be fine  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm
Blood Pop
What kind of error is it? Does it say anywhere that you forgot to do so-and-so, like entering the CAPTCHA words at the bottom of the reply box?

because you dont know who I am. and saying that your avi is pretty much opposite what I'm used to. Tis still amazing xd  

Angels Vincent

Angels Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 pm
Cat Dirt
kandykahne
Blood Pop

chiisai-akanbo

I get that on occasion. Refreshing the page or opening the link again will usually clear it up.
Also, sometimes I get an error of "you need to put something in your title" when I'm trying to use the quick reply- I just open the regular reply when this happens and it will be fine

happens to me too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 am
chiisai-akanbo
chii is a troll and says Your avi is super duper cute gimme! *snatches* xD

Haha, thanks! XD Shall we trade avies, then? emotion_kirakira xd

Angels Vincent
because you dont know who I am. and saying that your avi is pretty much opposite what I'm used to. Tis still amazing xd

Thanks? XD  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:44 am
Blood Pop