Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Groanspring response [Circe x Aksaja] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm
As Circe skipped into the gym she wondered if Aksaja would really show up and show her how to fight. She had sent out a message on Groanspring and he had been the first to respond. Her reasoning for asking for someone to teach her how to fight in the first place had come to her after the Halloween of hell and the winter kamikaze.

The first event she hadn't gotten the chance to even make a hit on anything. Thankfully. Well, sort of. But the latter, well. She wasn't so lucky. The gingerbreadhouseofdoom had thankfully been just that. Which made it possible for here to just eat her way through it. Tapping her chin as she came to a halt she concluded that it was probably unlikely that her next foe would be made of gingerbread.

With a quick glance around she puffed up one cheek. He wasn't here yet. Looking at a clock that was on the wall she shrugged. She was early. With loud exhale she gently slid down to the floor, landing a bit harder on her butt then she had planned but not hard enough for it to hurt. Circe pulled her legs into her chest rested her chin on her knees. Now to play the waiting game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 pm
Aksaja was running a little bit late, but it wasn't really his fault . . . for some reason he'd randomly passed out for a while - just falling asleep it seemed. And to top it off, he'd been right in the middle of working on something when that happened, so when he woke up, he had to finish that before heading to the gym. So when he finally showed up, the dragon was slightly winded, yanking hair back out of his face as he jogged inside - having flown across campus to get there.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said, stopping a couple of feet away from Circe. "I had to finish something up first." Holding a hand down toward the ghoul, he offered a quick smile. "I'm Aksaja."

~Kiana_Nala~

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm
Her mood instantly brightened when she saw Aksaja standing before her, holding out his hand and smiling. She gladly took his hand in her's. "Nice to meet you Aksaja. I'm Circe!" She said with glee as she stood up. "It's fine. I was early anyways." She shrugged. It was exciting to meet someone who would actually teach her how to fight! Circe was surely pumped and ready for whatever he wanted to throw at her. Or so she thought. "I'm so excited!" She said, throwing her hands in the air because she really didn't care what other's thought. She was surely one to be exuberant for no reason or over the littlest of things.

Manda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Aksaja blinked, then laughed softly at her obvious excitement, bouncing just a little bit on the balls of his feet. "Well, it's good you're excited but this stuff can hurt sometimes," he warned with a faint smile. "Anyway . . . do you want to attack first or me?"

~Kiana_Nala~

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm
Circe blushed a bit. "Yeah, but it's worth the pain?" She asked with a smile still planted on her lips. His next question made her pull out one of the chopsticks in her hair and toss it up in the air, the one with the pointing finger on it. "Which ever one it points to goes first." She said before gently tossing it up into the air.

When the chopstick landed it was clear that the one who would be going first was Aksaja. "Guess it's a good thing you are going first." Circe smiled. "You'll be able to show me a bit better." The ghoul said before she picked up the chopstick and replaced it in her hair.

Manda

Manda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm
Aksaja watched the chopstick as it fell, then nodded slightly when it ended up pointing to him. "All right then, I'll just show you some basic physical attacks first, I guess. No Fear attacks yet." He didn't want to hurt her too badly, after all. His lightning could be pretty strong.

"Try to defend yourself!" Backing up a few steps, he moved toward her again, then punched out toward the center of her body.

(( HP: 40/40
Damage: 7
Fear used...
Y1: no
Y2: no ))

~Kiana_Nala~

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm
With a slight nod the ghoul put up her arms and attempted to block his move and to say the least it didn't work. In fact he was able to break through her defense like there was nothing to it and hit her. She made a small "umph" sound when the boil made contact with her skin. Circe looked up with a small smile and tried to use the attack as a chance to return it. All she could do was hope that her aim was good.

((OOC:
HP: 23/30
Damage: 0))

Manda

Manda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:17 pm
Aksaja danced backward as she came after him, getting out of reach quickly. Still, she got sort of close to him before he dodged to one side. "Not bad, not bad . . . my turn again!" This time, he kicked at her, varying the attacks, trying to show her a few different ones.

Damage: 6
Y1 Fear: no
Y2 Fear: no ))

~Kiana_Nala~

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Circe was surprised by the boils attack and tried her best to defend it, however she once more proved that her defensive skills were poor. His kick landed with almost no difficulty. "Wow. You really are good." She grinned in admiration. One day she hoped to be as good as this boil. Even better if she was lucky. It seemed like a good goal to her. With a smile she tried to make her own hit on the boil, this time she tried to kick at the boil.

((OOC:
HP: 17/30

Manda
Wow. XD

Manda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Aksaja actually winced sort of inwardly as that kick connected almost as hard as the punch had. And he decided that after this next attack he would probably just hang back and try to let her get a couple of hits in. But he did want to see if she could dodge a little better, maybe?

Damage: 0 ))

~Kiana_Nala~
Poor Circe lol I'm sorry

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm
Once more Circe put up her guard and this time she was rewarded! She had actually guarded herself against his attack! "I did it!" The ghoul exclaimed, dropping her guard and jumping up and down a couple times happily. "Alright. Get ready!" She said confidently to him with a large grin. Her mood improved greatly as she once more tried to swing at the boil, this time with her fist.

((OOC:

Manda
It's okay. XDD I don't expect her to win or anything. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Aksaja danced back again, but slower this time - intentionally trying to damp down his own responses and reflexes. He wanted to let her get at least one hit in, so she would know what that felt like. "That was pretty good, keep trying!" he encouraged with a grin.

Damage: No attack this round lul ))

~Kiana_Nala~

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 pm
The loudest sigh ever came from her as she hung her head and arms. A utter look of defeat on her face. "This is just not going well at all is it?" She asked, not really intending it to be a real question, more like a statement. However her tone didn't really hint that, that was the case. As she raised herself back up she took in a deep breath and tried to kick with all her might at the boil just as he had shown her before.

((OOC:

Manda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 pm
Wow, he even stood still that time . . . . she had just. Totally missed. "Sorry, I just may not be a very good teacher," he murmured with a slight shrug. He'd never really tried to teach anyone to fight before after all. "Uhm, maybe try a Fear attack?" Perhaps she could do something with that.

Damage: No attack again lul ))

~Kiana_Nala~

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 6 12-sided dice: 4, 3, 9, 9, 12, 9 Total: 46 (6-72)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:33 pm
Circe shook her head. "No you're a great teacher!" She told him, trying not to let her own failure deter him. "I'm just... This is my first time ever fighting so I don't think I'm very good at it." She frowned just a bit. This was going really bad. But he brought up trying to use her FEAR ability. "I'll give it a shot." She said, before she began to chant words that made absolutely no sense to anyone but herself. Then just like that the tattoo's on her body came to life and the giant snake one jumped up off her skin and tried to wrap around the boil, however, it clearly wasn't guided very well and entirely missed him. The snake quickly reattached itself to her and her skin looked red. As if the tattoo had been newly done. "I'm a horrible student." She frowned.

((OOC:
Damage: 0
HP: 17/30 (If it misses does it cause damage to her? o u o) Edit It does! She had zero RP here. So the rolls after this are just pointless. >w<;
Effect: Circe's tattoo's lift up off her body and attack her opponent. Her skin will be red like as if she has a rash or her skin is sunburned. They then return to her body.))

Manda
This is my second time ever using FEAR and... That was just like 20 or 30 minutes ago. >w<;

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff