You spent how much on a dog!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:20 pm
So not sure if this has been discussed but I love hearing about other people's pets and seeing if they are just as bad at spoiling them as I am mine. Do you go overboard to the point that friends and family think you are crazy? I do!!!!

Well my husband and I have three dogs. Leroy the chocolate lab, Kobe the akita mix and Kaylee the heeler mix. We love our dogs and give them über amounts of love. We try and set boundaries with them but they insist on sleeping with us and I've never not had a dog curling up with so I cave in. Well we finally decided that enough is enough! Three big dogs is to much even on a queen sized bed. So we headed over to Big Lots and bought a futon couch/bed. It cost....$200. I nearly keeled over but in the end and we both agree it was worth it. The last few nights have been stretching fully out in bed bliss. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:26 pm
Thats all it cost?

I can't get anything near me for that price, not even at Ikea.

s**t  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm
I have a havanese google the price wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:29 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

emotion_jawdrop <-- The look on my face right now.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 pm
Not so much "spoiling" but my dog costs me around £45 a week in medication and care. He was sick when I first got him so I've never been able to insure him.
He is spoile a bit but money's tight, got him a £60 faux leather bed but that was more of a necessity as he needed a wipeable one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Thats all it cost?

I can't get anything near me for that price, not even at Ikea.

s**t

Thank goodness for having a Big Lots since they usually have furniture for pretty dang cheap.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 pm
yo can we talk about cats too because i have cats and they are literally my two little babies and i spoil the s**t out of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 pm
I bought my cat for $300 as a kitten.
Was a fat waste of money.
He rarely lets me hold him, pet him or go near him.

In saying that, i still love my poopy kitty.
He's my baby  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 pm
Fox on Stilts
MrsrachaelSnape

emotion_jawdrop <-- The look on my face right now.

Did you look up the price if you want them in chocolate color?

Why I want them as a rare pet on gaia as well (not too rare)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm
I want a cheap futon. I can't find one for under £170 which.is ..******** knows in dollars XD

My dog sleeps on his giant comfy bed and I'm on a kid's foldout foam chairbed that cost less. I could probably curl up and sleep in his bed XD  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:41 pm
meekstape
yo can we talk about cats too because i have cats and they are literally my two little babies and i spoil the s**t out of them.

Absolutely!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 pm
Dickie Twinkles
I want a cheap futon. I can't find one for under £170 which.is ..******** knows in dollars XD

My dog sleeps on his giant comfy bed and I'm on a kid's foldout foam chairbed that cost less. I could probably curl up and sleep in his bed XD

He'd probably be like wtf and kick you out of it. My lab tries to squeeze us out of our bed by kicking us and constantly scooting his bug butt over more and more.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 pm
Thankfully my cats are entertained by my used shoelaces and are satisfied with a cheap scratching post and trying to smother me while I do homework.

I nearly flipped when I had to do blood tests for my poor Ariel who's slowly dying of some kidney disorder.
._. I like that cat, but I'm not going to fork $1000 for an ultrasound.

...pretty sure when the time comes to put her down my dad will shoot her like the old days back on the farm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I bought my cat for $300 as a kitten.
Was a fat waste of money.
He rarely lets me hold him, pet him or go near him.

In saying that, i still love my poopy kitty.
He's my baby
Ugh my cats are both like that. Drives me nuts. I'm like why won't you let me squeeze you with love mits? emotion_donotwant  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm
Fox on Stilts
Dickie Twinkles

He'd probably be like wtf and kick you out of it. My lab tries to squeeze us out of our bed by kicking us and constantly scooting his bug butt over more and more.

My dog's trick is to lay over my face/neck and try to suffocate me into moving XD
I fell down some concrete steps the day before yesterday, got a bruise the size of a dinner plate on my pelvis...he keeps kicking me in that exact spot stare  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff