Dream Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 am
Didn't see this already, so I'm posting it. Right, we all dream (if you don't, there is a good chance you are actually a souless automaton) so post about them for posterity and/or so we can laugh at whoever has the dreams about failing our finals because you were signed up for a class that you didn't know about and now you're never going to have a job because you failed. I mean, I certainly never had that dream, of course. Not at all.

I keep having a recurring dream where I go to a museum with an old aquarium in the basement. I either get into a bathysphere that only descends or a shark tunnel that doesn't end and/or leaking (sometimes it's a slide) but either way, I wind up traveling into the deeps of the ocean without anybody else and no way of ever coming back. Also, there's sometimes blue whales swimming past me and they really creep me out in dreams because they're impossibly gigantic and a little eldritch.

I also have a dream where I'm in the same museum but the upper levels and I sneak into the plastination exhibit, but that's because I really want to see Body Worlds. I also have a dream where I have to fight giant spiders or die trying, but that's because I hate giant spiders.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 am
Last night my dream. I won the lotto! I got 60 million after taxes. I got three houses. One for me , one for my sister, and one for my mother. I was though getting my dream house built the way I want it. So to escape the noise I stay at my sister house for the time being. The builder kept messing up how I want the in door pool theme to be. My mother said I should fire him and then I woke up.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 am
Ooo I actually just woke up from a dream like 30 minutes ago!
But it was more like a nightmare D:

All I remember is that my family moved into a freaking haunted house with these really freaky ghosts that all had cool names like Cassiopeia and Calliope etc. Then my little sister died because a virus latched on to her computer...which made more sense in my dream.
Anyway there were human sacrifices, a giant ghost hand, sister ghosties, etc.
In any case I finally convinced my dad to get us the hell out of there and I saved my two cats and we left. BUT THEN WE CAME BACK to try to bring my sister back to life and thats when I forced myself to wake up because I was so freaked out.

I have recurring themes in most of my dreams actually.
One is running away from something (sometimes flying!) and the other is something bad happening to my little sister. Usually its either one or the other, and the latter always makes for nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:51 am
I dreamed today that me and some of my friends and family when to a marriage party (that was in a weird small town) but I didn't want to go so I entered a shower (right next to the party, go figure). While showering some objects started popping up and they were special stuff that you ate to clean your sins. So I ate and ate a lot of them till the party ended. Then one of my friends told she lost a purple watch and we started looking for it, so I saw the place were the party was and it was a mix of water park with those playgrounds for kids at macdonalds. Then I wake.

My dreams usually go crazy like that, no real and practical situations, scenery and people change all the time randomly. The strangest thing about them is that none of the places I go are places I've been to in my life. Even when I dream about being a home my house is always different. I've never dreamed the same thing twice too.  

BiaA

Nerd

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I don't remember my last dream, though last night I dreaming about Sudoku, that numbers game, and was playing that in my head... it was more awake dreaming and felt tired afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:12 pm
The last two dreams that I can remember were in the same night. The first was I found out I was pregnant with sextuplets. It was more of a nightmare actually. First off that many little babies all in me and the fact that I have a firm stand against having children.

The second part of the dream/nightmare is my teeth started becoming loose till eventually they began falling out. I freaking hate having those dreams because they freak me out like nothing else. Every time I wake up from one of those I run to the bathroom and start checking all of my teeth.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 pm
My dreams are an incoherent mess of various scewed scenarios from my memory. I wish I could remember them in more detail but they're so random and quick I can never recall anything longer than breakfast the next morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 pm
i had a dream the other night about my dad! he was talking to me in arabic but i understood everything he was saying, even though i dont speak it. i dont remember what he was saying, but i think i was dreaming about him because i have been thinking about him a lot lately. it was kind of like a closure thing, him telling me a bunch of stuff, then punctuating everything with "I love you, goodbye"

i remember being really sad in that dream, but then waking up not remembering it until like....late afternoon.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:05 pm
Very very very rarely do I ever remember my dreams
I think the last one I had was a couple weeks ago and it had something to do with one of my OCs [Noriki] and this other guy. All I remember in the dream was that something crushed the other guy's legs off and Noriki was telling somebody (maybe Fai [my bff's OC and Noriki's lover]) not to worry about the guy and that he's pretty use to that sort of thing.

Then I made an OC based off that dream who had gotten their legs chopped off and had new (slightly off-color) ones sewn back on. I made him one of the handful of characters who use to be Noriki's lover. He works as an assassin for the castle and uses razor wire. He's pretty much a persistent, masochist, puppy dog and comes into the infirmary for Noriki-related injuries all the time.

Then before that I had a dream about Homestuck. I can't remember what happened but all I know is that it was awesome and the dead people did cool things.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 pm
I had a dream recently that started out normal enough. I went into a little shop selling knick-knacks that expanded as I walked in. Immediately, my eye was caught by a seahorse hourglass thing so I picked it up to have a look. As soon as I did, a large, intimidating woman with horrible big hair appeared across the table from me, and with a fake, unnerving smile, asked me if I was interested in purchasing it. When I told her that I was just looking, thank you, she became quite frightening, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me down several short aisles, asking if I was looking for anything in particular.

Long story short, I ended up running away, shutting myself in an empty room with a door that wouldn't lock, and fighting her in a strange, slow-motion, at-times zero-gravity battle.

Apologies for being so long-winded.  

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 pm
I had a weird dream I had a daughter and she broke the pool in the backyard but we were living in a different house.

Then demon (biological brother) showed up and started talking to our dad as if he always had and was part of the family again.

and noone was angry

That just isn't my family.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm
i had a dream a family of typical suburban kids kidnapped me and tortured me with fishing hooks and cig burns and s**t
then they took me to the movies and i escaped to the bathroom and elliot stabler saved me
i have been watching too much svu  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 pm
I think I am cursed with too vivid of an imagination, because all my dreams are super clear. As soon as a dream ends, I wake up every time, so I wake up a lot at night, therefore I remember my dreams pretty well. If I don't move when I wake up, I can usually slip right back in and proceed to have another dream or lucid dream.

Last night's dreams involved going on vacation to South Korea, playing with lemurs and then learning Ba Gua from Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 pm
your recurring dream sounds really peaceful and relaxing to me.

I have crazy detailed dreams. like, my subconscious even invents backstory for all the people in my dreams, whenever I dream in storybook fashion. I've been thinking about actually writing one of them down into a book, but it just seems too Harry Potter crying  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:48 pm
Read All Over
your recurring dream sounds really peaceful and relaxing to me.

I have crazy detailed dreams. like, my subconscious even invents backstory for all the people in my dreams, whenever I dream in storybook fashion. I've been thinking about actually writing one of them down into a book, but it just seems too Harry Potter crying

That reminds me when I had this dream about a wolf (who was joined by his brother) going on a journey to find one of the weapons of the cursed gods in order to defeat a rival wolf who planed on killing his elderly father (and leader of the village) and taking the village for himself.

I was so amazed with myself I actually wrote it down after I woke up
I was like "that could honestly be the plot to a book or something"

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas